Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119378 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: It's alright, Cowboy (Part 2)
« Reply #1390 on: August 10, 2007, 10:01:18 pm »
MMM  Sexy and romantic followup, littlewing.  But I personally would like Ennis to gentle me...um...I mean Jack like some gal.   ;D

Gary

I like the thought of Ennis gentling Jack.  The idea of the boys being all sweet and tender drives me out of my mind.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: A Slice of Life on the Mountain
« Reply #1391 on: August 10, 2007, 10:03:01 pm »
I know just how Jack feels, littewing.  I couldn't keep my eyes off the guy either.

Gary

Damn straight!  :D

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: More Meat (The Tension Builds) by LauraGigs
« Reply #1392 on: August 10, 2007, 10:06:24 pm »
Okay, my first one!  A sequel, Toycoon!

More Meat – the tension builds

Ennis released a reverberating MMMmmm from deep in his chest. He was secretly grateful for Jack's coaxing despite his initial resistance, reveling in the unlimited luscious meat splitting up the weeks of camp cooking. He didn't want to waste a thing – when he was done with the flesh along the length, he worked around the end of the bone, savoring the saltiness and deep flavor there.

His eyes lifted over his savory prize for a second, and suddenly he was caught just like the elk:  struck wide open by his campmate's devastating gaze. Ennis froze in the double-barreled blue with a mouthful of the elk-bone hardness – watching Jack's lips slowly curl into a glistening grin that made him feel like penetrated prey. 

Swallowing hard, Ennis put dinner down and stretched his hand down past Jack's knee, but couldn't reach. Uhhhh, hand me the whiskey there friend? he finally choked out.

Jack gave it over, and Ennis took a deep drink.

Brilliant!  I can't describe how this tale makes me feel, Laura!  Gorgeous, gorgeous writing!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1393 on: August 10, 2007, 10:09:03 pm »
Helloooooo .... I'm back ..... anybody there??

Susie, my little Belle!  You're here!  It is so good to have you back.  We have missed you, my darling! 

Hey, you got a lot of catchin' up to do.

Hope you had a good trip!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1394 on: August 10, 2007, 10:11:16 pm »
I've been back on line for 5 minutes and you've got me in tears already!!!  I thought you'd all forget about me!!! it's so lovely to be missed!!

Love Susie

Forget about you?  Susiebell, you ought to be ashamed of yourself!  We will never forget about you.  You're indespensible around here!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: After Hours by Toycoon
« Reply #1395 on: August 10, 2007, 10:14:33 pm »
When Jenny had the measles, Alma took care of her while Ennis and Alma Jr. stayed with Alma's sister on the other side of town; Alma scrubbed the vomit from her daughter's blanket, rang out the water from the little pink fleece then took it to the Laundromat downstairs to tumble dry.

It was half past seven as she picked two dimes from the ashtray and hastily dashed out the back door with the damp bundle because she'd seen the cream colored pick-up belonging to the owner of the laundromat, Mr. Delgado, so she knew she could still use the dryer after hours if she hurried; the sign on the door read, "CLOSED" and she noticed that the hand-written "Help Wanted" sign that had been in the window all week, sat on the little counter. The door was ajar, so she nudged it open with her shoulder.

From across the room, Alma heard the sounds of grunting, thumping and pounding on a washing machine so she started towards the noise; she spotted the two men, Mr. Delgago and a 'colored' man hunched over, moving the appliance into position.

When she finally got close enough to see them, she discovered that the two men had their pants down around their ankles with the black man thrusting his huge member into Mr. Delgado's white ass! Mr. Delgado moaned and slapped the top of the washer with his hands and reared back to meet the bigger man's lunging.

Alma stifled her gasp with the blanket but the men didn't notice her in the least; she quickly retreated from the laundromat, caught her breath and pulled the door shut.

Wow Toycoon, what a hot, nasty one!  I love it!  And you exceeded your own 3 paragraph rule?  I don't think you've ever gone over 3 paragraphs, right?  Anyway, I love your sexy, original story.  I hope you'll continue it.  I'm want to know more about Mr. Delgado and his lover!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1396 on: August 10, 2007, 10:25:14 pm »
Wow Toycoon, what a hot, nasty one!  I love it!  And you exceeded your own 3 paragraph rule?  I don't think you've ever gone over 3 paragraphs, right?  Anyway, I love your sexy, original story.  I hope you'll continue it.  I'm want to know more about Mr. Delgado and his lover!

I don't know what's happened, littlewing! I've gone stark raving MAD! I attribute it to the return of Susiebell...
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1397 on: August 10, 2007, 10:36:50 pm »

Ah thank you littlewing honey!  This feels like I'm sinking back into my favourite old armchair, complete with comfy slippers and nice cup of Tetleys!!

Now where's my Gary ... I need to hug him NOW!!!

Susie 

I'm so happy to hear this, Susie!  Settle in and enjoy your people!  We love you!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1398 on: August 10, 2007, 10:37:53 pm »
I don't know what's happened, littlewing! I've gone stark raving MAD! I attribute it to the return of Susiebell...

Well, it is very good!  You should break the rules more often!  :-*

moremojo

Re: A Slice of Life on the Mountain
« Reply #1399 on: August 10, 2007, 11:52:46 pm »
I may as well admit it: I think of our boys as real, breathing human beings!
I understand perfectly, Marie. On February 18, 2006, I met two men ensconced in a beautiful film who feel as real to me as any flesh-and-blood human being I've encountered. I still don't fully understand how the film affected me this way, but it did...and I wouldn't have it any other way!

I'll share a little fantasy with you guys. You know how a lot of people believe that, after death, we will meet our loved ones on the other side? Well, I have a fantasy that among all our kith and kin, Jack and Ennis will be waiting there, too...waiting to say, "Friends, you had it right all the time!"