Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2168181 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Silk and Flesh
« Reply #1460 on: August 14, 2007, 01:21:49 am »
Congratulations on resubmitting your story, Marie! See...I knew you could do it.

And as sensual as always...the touch of silk is one of the most sensory experiences human beings have had access to...and one can only imagine how Ennis might have felt slipping into those silken garments for the first time. It must have felt like heaven (and Jack being there wouldn't have been bad either  ;D).

This one line really stood out:They really were husbands, weren't they? They had the sanction of neither church nor state, but they were wedded in their hearts, and had found in each other that rarest of treasures...one's true soulmate.

Thanks so much for your encouragement, moremojo!  You really are a sweetie!

I've always thought of Ennis and Jack as husbands.  I use the term husband whenever I can to refer to our boys.  I also think that Ennis and Jack are 2 of the greatest lovers in all of literature. 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Silk and Flesh
« Reply #1461 on: August 14, 2007, 01:23:40 am »
I don't know how you continue to come up with so many imaginative, original tales, Littlewing.
I love the way you have Jack refer to Ennis as his 'husband'. It is so bizarre that they spent so much time togeher but never officially committed to one another.
I want to write a tender sequel to 'Silk and Flesh' but I don't know that I have enough energy tonight.  :P

Thanks so much, Toycoon.  To refer to our boys as husbands seems so natural to me.  I really think of them that way!  I would love to read a sequel.  No pressure - just when you get to it!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Silk and Flesh (part 2)
« Reply #1462 on: August 14, 2007, 01:26:28 am »
Silk and Flesh (part 2) by Toyccon

"I jes' ain't got the will tonight, buddy," grumbled Ennis, "I hadda work overtime every day this week and I'm looking at a long week come Monday morn." Ennis hated to waste even a second of valuable time with his precious, Jack, but he was just worn out and it seemed nothing could restore his energy.

Jack succeeded in arousing Ennis by pressing and massaging Ennis' weary back, his shoulders and his buttocks; Jack's firm hands felt so good to a man who rarely enjoyed a fortuitous caress by anyone.

The mixture of smooth, creme colored silk on sensitive flesh proved to be too much for Ennis because he rolled over to face his long time lover, slid his silk pajamas down over this thighs and arched his back to thrust his erect cock into Jack's face.

Awww Toycoon, I knew you wouldn't disappoint!  This is hot, hot, hot!  What a fitting sequel to silk and flesh.  You know what, this deserves a Part 3.  I'll post it tomorrow, latest!  That is..unless you beat me to it!

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1463 on: August 14, 2007, 01:35:43 am »
Littlewing, just had to additionally comment, that was so truly endearing referring to Jack and Ennis as husbands! (melt). And, I too hope you never tire of writing about Jack & Ennis!

Nice sequel Toycoon! I've also enjoyed many of your stories. I swear, someday I will go back to page 1 of this thread!

Seriously, the recent trip to Alberta helped me to put fanfic into perspective. Please don't throw tomatoes, but I was resistant to fanfic and afraid to read it - afraid to betray Jack and Ennis and the message of BBM. I have yet to delve into some of the longer, novel-type stories (not sure I'm ready for that yet). I have learned that through the community here, Jack and Ennis do truly live on in our hearts, especially through creatively filling in the 'gaps' of the movie and the short story. I guess I reached a point during the trip to Alberta where I kept thinking, 'what else is there?' In other words, what is going to help keep the story alive? I guess I then gave myself permission to read some of the fanfic and I have not been disappointed!
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline spiceylife

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1464 on: August 14, 2007, 07:20:35 am »
Hi, guys! 

It's me. 

How is everyone?  - Gary, Susie, Dagi, Littlewing, Toycoon, Shasta -

Hope you're all fit and well.

I'm so happy to see this thread bustling along, as always!  Brilliant! 

Actually, this is me  -> 

I'm too shy to go up as an avatar! 

I have a week off so I'll be reading madly to catch up, but I have a quick and silly one to post now. 

And, hey!  3 sentences and no sex

Offline spiceylife

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1465 on: August 14, 2007, 07:26:19 am »

Dead Heat by spiceylife

It was Jack’s crazy-ass idea: a foot race along the lake’s edge, loser gets the boring task of putting the tent up again at the next campsite, further along the mountain.

The boys ran swiftly across the muddy, uneven earth, barefoot, barechested and competitive, with Ennis pacing himself nicely behind Jack, trusting his endless stamina and a pair of long, lean legs to move past his friend and claim an easy victory whenever he was ready.

But Ennis stared too long at Jack’s mesmerizing backside bouncing along in front of him and forgot to watch the soft, treacherous ground under his feet, causing him to stumble awkwardly and catapult forward, flying through the air spectacularly and landing face-first in the watery mud with no finesse whatsoever;  Jack, hearing the ooofffff sound Ennis made as he went down, glanced over his shoulder, saw Ennis spread-eagled on the ground, mud dripping down his astonished face, and he laughed so hard and so suddenly that both feet slid out from under him as he lost traction and became airborne for a second, like slipping on a banana peel, and then – splat! – Jack came down on his bum in the splashy, sticky mud, an equally spectacular landing, also lacking style and grace, and with an ooofffff sound to match Ennis.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1466 on: August 14, 2007, 07:41:16 am »
Hi, guys! 

It's me. 

How is everyone?  - Gary, Susie, Dagi, Littlewing, Toycoon, Shasta -

Hope you're all fit and well.

I'm so happy to see this thread bustling along, as always!  Brilliant! 

Actually, this is me  -> 

I'm too shy to go up as an avatar! 

I have a week off so I'll be reading madly to catch up, but I have a quick and silly one to post now. 

Hi Spicey!! Good to see you! I'm good--gone back to work.  :)

You shouldn't be shy---that's a very pretty picture! I love your haircut and color, too. Who's the guy? His arm's cute!  :P

Funny story! Ennis was gonna win til--down he went!! He didn't stay focused on the finish line!  ;D
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline spiceylife

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: It really is Alright
« Reply #1467 on: August 14, 2007, 07:59:14 am »
It Really is Alright by Littlewing 1957

Friend, I got good news!  The conference in New York is cancelled, and to tell you the truth, I thought about it and told Lureen that I wasn’t going anyway.  I’m sorry for the confusion Cowboy.  If you have me and are still speaking to me I want to meet up next month as planned.  Let me know.

The tears fell in earnest!  Ennis pressed the postcard against his forehead and wiped at his wet cheeks.  He couldn’t image another month without Jack!  He rose from his small table and searched around for a postcard.  As he wrote Jack a very enthusiastic reply, Ennis remembered a few words from the Good Book that his mom often quoted:

"His eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches me."

Ennis thought that sometimes, just once in awhile,  the world really is a decent place….

Littlewing, this is just beautiful.  Exquisite!  I love it when things go right for Ennis (I wiish Alma would let him off the hook altogether, with Monroe maybe opening a 2nd store and all :-\  No such luck!)  Thank goodness for Jack, making sure he's there for Ennis.  And this line, littlewing - "His eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches me." - made my eyes all teary.  God watching over Ennis is a lovely thought.   

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1468 on: August 14, 2007, 09:51:35 am »

Hiya Spiceylife,
What an unexpected pleasure to see you around these parts! Where ya been, huh?

Love your story; it reminds me of the IMDb olden days when we had to be PC and PG-13. Very cute and classic!

You should post yer picture in yer avatar. You are a foxy lady! Why, if I was hetero (and single), I'd be pawing at yer door right now.

I like yer  trained pet "arm" in the photo, too. He looks "fun".
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1469 on: August 14, 2007, 09:56:51 am »
Susiebell and Spiceylife, what is it with you two and the ironing?! Is it an British colonial thing?
That what 'wash and wear' is all about. Good grief, girls, undo these chains that bind ye!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero