Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2159174 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1500 on: August 15, 2007, 01:23:33 am »
Littlewing and Toycoon,

You all are too kind - thank you for your generous compliments of my novice story, Laundry Can Wait, especially from such veteran and accomplished writers. I'm really enjoying this thread and look forward to more of your writings.

I meant every word!  I'm so glad you'll be here with us.  You're sweet!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Silk and Flesh (part 3)
« Reply #1501 on: August 15, 2007, 01:24:35 am »
Littlewing, a lovely part 3 of Silk and Flesh! You really keep Ennis in character with his nonverbal but loving ways of communicating with Jack. You really make sure he gets his point across! I certainly hope there is a part 4.

Thanks so much, Love.  A Part 4?  Why not?  I'll work on it and have it up tomorrow.  Thanks for the suggestion!  :)

Dagi

Re: Silk and Flesh (part 2)
« Reply #1502 on: August 15, 2007, 03:01:59 am »
Dagi, are you speaking from experience, my little coquette tart?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, I do. I always do.  :laugh: Almost always.

Dagi
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 03:10:23 am by Dagi »

Dagi

Re: Silk and Flesh
« Reply #1503 on: August 15, 2007, 03:14:03 am »
You're always so sweet, Dagi.  By the way, I've missed you.  You've been around, right?  I get nervous when you're not here!

You are so sweet. We have a little floor project going on here ( tiles out, wood in), and I have to have breakfirst now, but I hope I can come back later to comment on the stories.

Dagi

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Laundry Can Wait
« Reply #1504 on: August 15, 2007, 12:08:17 pm »
Great story, BBM-Cat!  Such erotic longing.  I loved it.

Gary

Thanks Bud! And for the welcome too!   :D
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1505 on: August 15, 2007, 12:46:15 pm »
Not to clog the thread with too many compliments, but Laundry Can Wait is a heckofa story, BBM-Cat!  Very nice stuff!

:D

Dagi

« Reply #1506 on: August 15, 2007, 03:10:14 pm »

Laundry Can Wait    BBM-Cat

.....Jack closed his eyes, deeply inhaling Ennis' scent from the bedroll, further heightening his senses, soon completely and pleasurably immersed in his essence, with only a vague awareness of his left hand fumbling beneath his untucked shirt, unzipping his jeans to reveal a contrasting hardness.

Wow! I´m impressed! Beautiful writing, BBM-Cat. This is certainly not your first attempt in writing, is it? Give us more, please!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Silk and Flesh (part 3)
« Reply #1507 on: August 15, 2007, 03:15:53 pm »
Silk and Flesh (Part 3) by Littlewing1957

.... “I just want you to know, Cowboy..the..the times I spend with you..well, they are the best times of my life.”  Jack looked away.  “Same here, Bud!”  It was Ennis.  He reached out a hand to his lover and pulled him close.  Jack fell asleep in Ennis' arms more content that he thought was humanly possible.  The feel of silk was just a fond memory.

Marie, Marie, Marie. I don´t know what to say. So, so beautiful. So beautiful. Don´t have no words....

Dagi

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1508 on: August 15, 2007, 03:22:59 pm »
you'll soon be as addicted to it as the rest of us!

soon? I think I already am;D Can't believe some of the wonderful stories I've been reading.

Really, thank you ALL for your very kind and welcoming comments - and yes, that was my first story ever. Don't know if I could do it again though - that one has been building in my mind - thank you for the opportunity to express it here.

Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

moremojo

« Reply #1509 on: August 15, 2007, 04:07:16 pm »
Laundry Can Wait    BBM-Cat
A lovely, evocative story, BBM-Cat. The wonderfully descriptive details of Jack seeking remembrance of Ennis through the warmth and scent of his bedroll impression are very moving and sensual. Jack was never one to let go of a dream, that's for sure.

Congratulations on your first story (and such a wonderful one at that), and please feel free to share more.

Scott
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 09:08:39 pm by moremojo »