Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2123099 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
One Hot August Night
« Reply #1650 on: August 21, 2007, 11:23:26 pm »
One Hot August Night by Littlewing1957

Another BBM Slice of Life

Lureen loved a good barbeque, but Jack hated them!  Brought back too many memories of Brokeback, and all those times he cooked over open flame for his lover, Ennis Del Mar.  Jack was, however, persuaded by his lovely wife to grill a few steaks and hot dogs for dinner one hot August night.

With his family safely indoors out of the oppressive heat, Jack sat on a wicker lawn chair and watched the meat sizzle on the grill.  Kelsey kept him company, and he closed his blue eyes as he absently patted her black head.   The fire hissed and popped as Jack’s thoughts drifted back to a time of cold weather and hot, steamy love.

Ennis Del Mar naked, warshin’ everythin' he can reach!  Ennis bending over a stream wringing his wet, threadbare socks.   So many images of Ennis riding off on a mare, carrying wood, cooking, tending the sheep.  Every image of his lover replayed like a tape that was rewound time and again by memory.   Jack felt the old stirrings, and felt very sexy - became very uncomfortable - down below.  “Watch the meat, Kelsey!”  Jack whispered huskily to his dog as he raced to his storage shed to help himself the only way he knew how.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: One Hot August Night
« Reply #1651 on: August 21, 2007, 11:39:33 pm »
 Jack felt the old stirrings, and felt very sexy - became very uncomfortable - down below.  “Watch the meat, Kelsey!”  Jack whispered huskily to his dog as he raced to his storage shed to help himself the only way he knew how.

Mmmm spicy BBQ sauce, Littlewing. I love your stories; they are so unique and tasty!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1652 on: August 21, 2007, 11:45:26 pm »
Hey Gary,
That is great news! Have you been to California before? I think you're gonna love it here. I saw a documentary about a town north of San Franciso that looked like the lake in the lake scene on the last fishing trip. Even David said, "Hey, that would be a great place to have the West Coast Brokeback BBQ". I'll have to investigate where that is actually located. Meanwhile, what are ya gonna do without us? What am I saying... what will we do without you?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 12:02:48 am by Toycoon »
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1653 on: August 21, 2007, 11:57:30 pm »
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be leaving West Virginia next week, the state in which I was born and raised.  I will be flying out to California Tuesday, Aug. 28th, and I'll sign the lease for my new place the next morning and I'll be given the keys at the same time.  

I'm moving to Merced, which is just outside of Yosemite National Park, and not far from San Francisco.   ;D

I'll be going offline later in the week, maybe Saturday, and I'm not sure when I'll be back online.  I have to ship my computer, and so I'll have to wait for it to be delievered.  And I won't have a stick of furniture, so I'll have to scramble to get a desk, a mattress, etc.  And then I'll have to order internet access from the cable company.  I'm not sure how long all this will take, but I hope to be talking to you guys again as soon as possible.

Gary, this is too eerie!  I was just listening to The Pet Shop Boys' "West End Girls!"  I swear I just turned it off when I saw your youtube link!  The second clip is from "Bay Area Backroads" right?  I love that show!  Gary, I'm so glad you're finally moving!  I swear you'll love it here!  My sister and I were just talking about your move this afternoon, and we will definitely be down there to take you out.  My sister knows the area, while I haven't been to Merced, as far as I can remember.  Don't be afraid, Baby!  Everything will be okay.  I hate the thought of you being gone from the forum for awhile, but that can't be helped.  I'll be down to see you when you feel ready to have visitors.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 01:59:15 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1654 on: August 22, 2007, 12:01:32 am »

And the poor dog is left to tend to the steaks.  How's she supposed to manage?  She has no hands.   :laugh:

Gary

:laugh:  Yes!  I may have to write a Part 2 where Jack explains (to Lureen and Bobby) why the steaks and hot dogs were burned to a crisp!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1655 on: August 22, 2007, 12:02:30 am »
Mmmm spicy BBQ sauce, Littlewing. I love your stories; they are so unique and tasty!

Thanks so much, Baby!  You are so sweet!

Dagi

Re: Smokin' down by the lake
« Reply #1656 on: August 22, 2007, 02:08:57 am »
Hey kids,
Thank you for the comments. The 'Power hit' is very 70's so I thought it would be fitting for Jack to teach Ennis something fun and new in the 80's. I always thought it was 'homoerotic' when guys would give one another a power hit; you're basically kissing the other person as you exchange the smoke. Pretty hot for the straight stoners I hung with!

Kids?? Are kids around?? Sheee-it; I didn´t put a warning above my last story....... ;D

Dagi

« Reply #1657 on: August 22, 2007, 02:15:43 am »
One Hot August Night by Littlewing1957

Another BBM Slice of Life

Lureen loved a good barbeque, but Jack hated them!  Brought back too many memories of Brokeback, and all those times he cooked over open flame for his lover, Ennis Del Mar.  Jack was, however, persuaded by his lovely wife to grill a few steaks and hot dogs for dinner one hot August night.

With his family safely indoors out of the oppressive heat, Jack sat on a wicker lawn chair and watched the meat sizzle on the grill.  Kelsey kept him company, and he closed his blue eyes as he absently patted her black head.   The fire hissed and popped as Jack’s thoughts drifted back to a time of cold weather and hot, steamy love.

Ennis Del Mar naked, warshin’ everythin' he can reach!  Ennis bending over a stream wringing his wet, threadbare socks.   So many images of Ennis riding off on a mare, carrying wood, cooking, tending the sheep.  Every image of his lover replayed like a tape that was rewound time and again by memory.   Jack felt the old stirrings, and felt very sexy - became very uncomfortable - down below.  “Watch the meat, Kelsey!”  Jack whispered huskily to his dog as he raced to his storage shed to help himself the only way he knew how.

Ah, Marie, I can feel Jack´s loneliness in my heart! So sad, but so beautifully written.........and sexy as hell ;D

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1658 on: August 22, 2007, 02:21:17 am »
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be leaving West Virginia next week, the state in which I was born and raised.  I will be flying out to California Tuesday, Aug. 28th, and I'll sign the lease for my new place the next morning and I'll be given the keys at the same time. 

I'll still be around for a few more days.  And I hope that I won't be offline for very long.

Love you guys,
Gary

P.S. Thanks Susie for teaching me how to properly put up a youtube link.   :D

We will miss you as hell when you´re off-line. And we will be thinking of you every second.......

Love ya,
Dagi

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1659 on: August 22, 2007, 02:10:54 pm »
I hope all of the regulars on this thread will join us for the open house on Friday, August 24th. We'll be serving appetizers! Details are in the first message, stickied on top of the board.

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!