Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2166610 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1750 on: August 29, 2007, 12:03:56 am »
Sorry, Toycoon!  If it's just too long or doesn't fit here, please let me know and I'll take it off.  Y'all know how I write by now, I guess.

Howdy Spiceylife,
You know I ain't never one to complain about anything being too long or not fitting here! I love your writing, you know that. Honestly, Spicey, it was so hot... I thought I was gonna pass out! Sheee-it! I had to read your story in parts, I didn't want to miss ANYTHING. And the pictures that illustrated it were perfect! You've inspired me to write a real nasty tale. Stand by...
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Wedded Bliss
« Reply #1751 on: August 29, 2007, 12:07:53 am »
Ha ha, Susiebell! Very cute my dear. Reminds me of my hubby and I except there's usually a lot more shoving and cursing. He's usually the tidy one, by the way!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Emma Del Mar-Wiley (Part 2)
« Reply #1752 on: August 29, 2007, 12:11:29 am »
I love your ideas for stories! And I´m really curious now what she´s gonna ask him....

Dagi

Thanks so much, Dagi.  I'll get right on it!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1753 on: August 29, 2007, 12:13:52 am »
Malina-5, my little lambchop-
Where ya been? We missed you. Will you be writing something sexy for us anytime soon? You know you and Daphne inspired this saucy game in the first place. Don't tell you've got something going on the side. Seesh!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Wedded Bliss
« Reply #1754 on: August 29, 2007, 12:14:11 am »
For you Gary, and your new couch!

Wedded Bliss By Susie

“Four across, six letters, somethin’ somethin’ “V” somethin’ somethin’ somethin’. Sons and blank, a book by DH Lawrence?”  Jack lay stretched out on the sofa, brow furrowed in concentration; newspaper in one hand, idly sucking on the pen in the other.

“Y’a askin’ me?  Don’t know nothin’ ’bout stuff like that Jack!”  Ennis called from the kitchen. 

He strolled into the living room, a cold beer in each hand, frowning at the sight of Jack’s dirty boots on the floral upholstery.

“Get yer feet off the couch, you slob!” he said, shoving the offending boots onto the floor, brushing away the dry mud with his hands, and sitting in the empty space.

“OK, keep yer shirt on!”  Jack grinned, lifting his feet back up onto Ennis’ lap and carrying on with the crossword.  Ennis smiled to himself.

“What?”

“I was just thinking.  We’re like an old married couple, you and me”, Ennis looked lovingly down at Jack, removing Jack’s boots, tossing them onto the floor, and gently massaging his feet.

“Lovers!”

“So.... you wouldn’t wanna marry someone like me then?”  Ennis’ voice sounded a little hurt.

“No …. the answer to four across, dummy!  A book by DH Lawrence, Sons and Lovers.”  Jack glanced up at Ennis and paused for a moment, “Why?  Y’a askin’ me?”

Ennis smiled, flicked the remote, and began watching the TV, “Yeah, maybe.…”

Susie

Awww, Susie this is so sweet!  I love reading about E&J's domestic contentment.  This is a fun, playful story.  I'm very moved.  Thanks for posting.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Trust Me
« Reply #1755 on: August 29, 2007, 12:18:23 am »
For my dear Dagi

Trust Me by Susie …. NC-17

“I’m not sure, Jack.”  Ennis frowned, shifting uncomfortably, “I might not like it.”

“Trust me, Ennis.  The book says 'It will heighten your other senses'.... see, right here.”  Jack pointed to the bottom of the page, “… and besides, if you don’t like it, we’ll just stop doin’ it.”

After a long pause, Ennis acquiesced, “Well alright then, long as I can take it off if I want to.”   

“No problem.”  Jack, grinning triumphantly, pulled the black satin scarf out of his pocket, folded it carefully into a long thin rectangle, covered Ennis’ eyes and secured it with a knot at the back of his head.

“Now what?” said Ennis, moving his head around, trying to see through the layers of satin.

Jack guided him over to the bed, placing his head on the pillow and pulling his legs up onto the mattress, “That comfortable?  You just lay there sugar, and I’ll take good care of you....  Trust me.”  Jack spoke in a soft soothing voice, gently stroking Ennis’ hand with the tips of his fingers.

“First of all, we need to get you outta these clothes.  Sit up for me.”  He eased Ennis’ shirt over his shoulders and tossed it aside.  “Now lay back down again,” he instructed, unzipping Ennis’ jeans and sliding them slowly down over his feet.  Although Ennis could only see blackness, he guessed from the shuffling sounds, that Jack was removing his own clothes too.

“Now, how does this feel?”  he uttered, picking up a soft feather (something he’d collected from the woods earlier that evening) and gently brushing the tip under Ennis’ chin, along the side of his neck and around his ear, barely touching the edge of his earlobe.

“Feels kinda ticklish.”

“How ‘bout if I do this?” Jack continued, moving the feather downwards over his chest, drawing little circles around each nipple, and guiding it, ever so slowly, down past his belly to the base of the shaft.

“Hmmmm.” Ennis sighed.

“Louder Ennis.  I wanna hear you …. want you to tell me how good it feels.”  Jack drew a line with the soft fluffy end of the feather slowly up from the base to the tip of the shaft, pausing to circle it for a moment, then down the other side and tickling his balls.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmm, feels good….”  This time, his moan was louder and deeper.

Jack moved away from the bed for a moment, “How ‘bout this?”

Ennis felt a sudden icy wetness touching the end of his nipple, hardening them both in an instant, forcing a sharp intake of breath and a helpless whimper.

Jack moved the ice cube down over his chest, following the same path as the feather.  As it touched the tip of his cock, Ennis jerked at the coldness and his whimper turned to a loud strangled moan. “So gooood…..”

Jack continued moving the ice cube down along his inner thigh, causing the downy hairs to stand on end.  Discarding the ice cube, Jack began to blow softly along the wet trail left by the ice cube, making the water feel even colder against his skin.

“Just relax your legs for me….”  he purred, gently pushing Ennis’ thighs farther apart, until Ennis’ legs became limp and fell open, fully exposing his glorious cock.

Ennis groaned in anticipation as Jack’s hot wet mouth, a sharp contrast to the icy water, enveloped him.  No other part of Jack was touching him, just his delicious mouth, floating disembodied in the darkness.  Jack sucked increasingly harder, but otherwise remained motionless, leaving Ennis to pump up and down with his hips, fucking Jack’s mouth, slowly at first, gradually moving faster…. faster…. faster …. He cried out suddenly, a loud primitive cry, shuddering uncontrollably with wave after exquisite wave coursing through his body.

He lay in the darkness, dizzy and out of breath.  Jack’s full weight, suddenly pressing down on his chest, knocked the remaining wind out of him.  He opened his mouth, reaching blindly for his lover.  Jack’s lips met his.  His mouth flooded with his own semen, Jack lapped it up hungrily with his tongue, both sharing and savoring his juices, until every last drop of the precious nectar was devoured.

“You trust me now, Ennis?”  Jack smiled down at his lover with swollen wet lips, easing the blindfold up and over his head.

Ennis smiled back, his heart rate returning to normal, eyes gradually adjusting to the light, “With my life, Jack.…”

Susie  

Beautiful, Susie!  Hot, steamy and oh so satisfying!  That Ennis Del Mar is one lucky man!  Our jack is a tender, inventive lover, isn't he? 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Untitled
« Reply #1756 on: August 29, 2007, 12:41:34 am »
Untitled by Littlewing1957

Whenever you call or beckon to me,
I’ll come to you quite readily.
Call me!  I’ll travel on the wings of the wind
To be with you! You're my love, my friend.

Welcome me with arms flung wide,
You’re my shame, my hurt, my hope and pride!
Or follow me across time, beyond the mountain's steep
To love me here, among the sheep.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 01:06:13 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Feverish Pitch
« Reply #1757 on: August 29, 2007, 01:03:13 am »
Feverish Pitch by Toycoon

Ennis awoke in the middle of the night, feverish from his nocturnal sexual arousal, groping and feeling around in the dark until he found Jack's hot groin; Ennis rubbed Jack's bristly pubic patch hard, grasping his low hanging balls then sliding the bumpy skin up and down on the shaft.

Suddenly wide awake, Jack rose up and in an instant Ennis swallowed the entire length of the other man's throbbing member; Ennis held Jack's buttocks with both hands, balancing his entire weight, raising him up and down, repeatedly plunging Jack's meat into his waiting mouth.

Next, Ennis, positioning himself with Jack between his legs, took a deep breath then raised his knees so his feet were waving in the air and Jack's hot breath blew past his virgin backside; Ennis moaned deeply as he guided Jack's pulsating porker into his anus and howled like an animal when they both came simultaneously.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Feverish Pitch
« Reply #1758 on: August 29, 2007, 01:08:07 am »
Feverish Pitch by Toycoon

Ennis awoke in the middle of the night, feverish from his nocturnal sexual arousal, groping and feeling around in the dark until he found Jack's hot groin; Ennis rubbed Jack's bristly pubic patch hard, grasping his low hanging balls then sliding the bumpy skin up and down on the shaft.

Suddenly wide awake, Jack rose up and in an instant Ennis swallowed the entire length of the other man's throbbing member; Ennis held Jack's buttocks with both hands, balancing his entire weight, raising him up and down, repeatedly plunging Jack's meat into his waiting mouth.

Next, Ennis, positioning himself with Jack between his legs, took a deep breath then raised his knees so his feet were waving in the air and Jack's hot breath blew past his virgin backside; Ennis moaned deeply as he guided Jack's pulsating porker into his anus and howled like an animal when they both came simultaneously.

Beautiful, Toycoon!  Very sexy and I love the pace!  May I add to it?

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Feverish Pitch
« Reply #1759 on: August 29, 2007, 01:13:16 am »
Beautiful, Toycoon!  Very sexy and I love the pace!  May I add to it?

Heck yeah, sister!