Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170479 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Right 36
« Reply #2710 on: November 21, 2007, 01:47:39 pm »
Mornin'.

Well, "sonofabitch" is right!  Like how you reversed OS with Ennis' dream, and had it mixed into reality, and then when Ennis woke up used the words from OS when he saw Jack after 4 years.  Hope they both 'wake up' and don't let each other go this time.

Great round.

Thanks again. 

Well thank you, cwby30-
I'm glad you enjoyed that round. Trust me, I'm having more fun than anyone! I can't wait to find out what happens next...
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Right 37
« Reply #2711 on: November 21, 2007, 02:19:48 pm »
Right (37) By Littlewing1957

Jack fought hard to contain his excitement, but found he couldn't control his physical reaction when he looked into the eyes of the man he truly loved.  Jack felt an almost otherworldly euphoria when he heard Ennis' voice.  "Yeah, it's me, friend!" Jack answered.  "I'm glad you're here, Ennis." Jack sat down beside his friend, and resisted the urge to jump all over him.  "How did you find me?"

Ennis was still groggy with sleep, and was struggling to come to terms with being in Jack's presence once more.  He shifted self-consciously, stole glances at his bud.  Jack was patient, and sat very still, although he was trembling.  He allowed Ennis to come together, and tried his level best to compose himself.  When he felt a bit more lucid, Ennis told Jack all about his ordeal after leaving the mountain.  He explained how he came to be on a bus to Mount Rushmore, only to get off when the bus reached the Wyoming border.  Jack smiled when he heard how Rev. Trumbull saw him walking down the side of the road and gave him a ride over.  Ennis hung his head after telling Jack all about his adventure.  Jack instinctively noticed that Ennis seemed more defeated than usual, and he decided to do something about it.  Jack took Ennis' hand and squeezed it.  "Stay here a minute." He whispered as he rose from the couch.  "I'll be right back."  Ennis watched Jack climb the stairs without a word.  Ennis looked around the living room and wondered what became of Jack's parents.  Ennis theorized that they wre probably in the kitchen, or somewhere else on the property.  He was glad that they were kind enough to give them some privacy.

After about 10 minutes Jack ran into the living room fully dressed.  He wore dark wash jeans, his worn boots and a grey sweatshirt.  Ennis looked at him, confused.  "Jack, are you going out?"  Ennis asked.  Jack approached him and pulled him to his feet.  "We're going out!"  He announced with conviction.  "I don't know where my parents are at the moment, but I'm sure they won't mind if we leave for awhile."  Jack pulled Ennis toward the door, and Ennis allowed himself to be led.  "I know a place where we can go."  Jack whispered.  "We need to talk!"

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Thanksgiving
« Reply #2712 on: November 21, 2007, 03:06:10 pm »
Thanksgiving By Littlewing1957

Old Man Newsome sat his fat, ignorant ass down right next to his wife.  He had to admit it: his son-in-law was growing a backbone!  He wasn't sure if he liked it, but at least Jack was beginning to set a decent example for his grandson.  A boy should see his father take charge!

Jack carved the turkey in silence.  He couldn't believe that he just put the "stud duck" in his place.  But Jack couldn't take the tyranny any longer, and made an effort to stand up for himself in his own house.

Mrs. Newsome handed her plate to her husband, who passed it to her son-in-law.  Mrs. Newsome flashed Jack a timid smile, and was secretly delighted that he stood up to her husband.  Mrs. Newsome always liked Jack, but was now gaining respect for him.

Lureen passed Bobby's plate to her husband.  She made sure he noticed her grateful smile.  She would tell him later how much she loved him for standing up to her daddy.

Little Bobby took his plate and ate his turkey in silence.  He knew that things were tense, and decided to be obedient and eat his supper.  Bobby didn't miss the football game.  He only watched because it was on, and didn't understand why his grandpa was mad when his dad turned it off.  Bobby didn't blink an eye when his dad turned on his grandpa.  Bobby already knew Jack as an authority figure - fair but strict.

Jack sat down at the head of the table when every plate was loaded with turkey and all the trimmings.  He reserved a drumstick for himself, and attacked it - tearing the tender meat from the bone.  Jack looked over at his family but really didn't see them.  He saw in his mind's eye Ennis Del Mar.  He wondered what his friend was doing on this family holiday.  He hoped Ennis was alright, and that he had a place to go eat Thanksgiving dinner. Jack couldn't bear to think of Ennis alone and lonely, especially today!  He wanted his lover to at least be aound those who loved him.   But more than anything else, Jack hoped that Ennis was behaving himself!

Dagi

Re: Right (36) by Toycoon
« Reply #2713 on: November 21, 2007, 04:05:15 pm »
Right (36) by Toycoon

The passion and animal lust was extremely intense and building between the two men as they stood only inches apart. Ennis could feel Jack's hot breath on his face. Jack reached out and put his hand firmly on Ennis' crotch, rubbing the throbbing erection through the worn denim. Ennis closed his eyes, intoxicated by an incredible surge of deep desire; he'd never felt, tasted or touched so much he was previously afraid to imagine.

Ennis undid his jeans. He loosened the belt and tore open his shirt, then, Jack exploded into action. Jack hiked down Ennis' pants, flipped him over and pushed him into position on his hands and knees. Jack spread Ennis' legs apart, spit into his hand and rubbed it on himself then began thrusting into Ennis from behind, slapping his ass with a loud whack. Ennis rocked back and forth to meet the other man's thrusts and howled like a wolf in heat. Ennis brought his hand to his sweaty penis, cranking it and sliding the foreskin quickly over the purple gland. "Guns goin' off!" Jack growled, squeezing and shaking Ennis violently by the shoulders, "Ennis aww, Ennis... Ennis!"

Stunned, Ennis opened his eyes, blinking until the Twist living room slowly came into focus. He looked up to see Jack's familiar, smiling face. His blue eyes glowed in the golden light from the table lamp. "Sonofabitch, Jack. Is that really you?" he whispered slowly, "Sonofabitch."

Huh!  :o First thing I did after reading the first lines was go back and look whether I had missed out on a chapter! :laugh: Great chapter, Toycoon! And friggin´ hot!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Thanksgiving
« Reply #2714 on: November 21, 2007, 04:19:13 pm »
Thanksgiving By Littlewing1957

Old Man Newsome sat his fat, ignorant ass down right next to his wife.  He had to admit it: his son-in-law was growing a backbone!  He wasn't sure if he liked it, but at least Jack was beginning to set a decent example for his grandson.  A boy should see his father take charge!

Jack carved the turkey in silence.  He couldn't believe that he just put the "stud duck" in his place.  But Jack couldn't take the tyranny any longer, and made an effort to stand up for himself in his own house.

Mrs. Newsome handed her plate to her husband, who passed it to her son-in-law.  Mrs. Newsome flashed Jack a timid smile, and was secretly delighted that he stood up to her husband.  Mrs. Newsome always liked Jack, but was now gaining respect for him.

Lureen passed Bobby's plate to her husband.  She made sure he noticed her grateful smile.  She would tell him later how much she loved him for standing up to her daddy.

Little Bobby took his plate and ate his turkey in silence.  He knew that things were tense, and decided to be obedient and eat his supper.  Bobby didn't miss the football game.  He only watched because it was on, and didn't understand why his grandpa was mad when his dad turned it off.  Bobby didn't blink an eye when his dad turned on his grandpa.  Bobby already knew Jack as an authority figure - fair but strict.

Jack sat down at the head of the table when every plate was loaded with turkey and all the trimmings.  He reserved a drumstick for himself, and attacked it - tearing the tender meat from the bone.  Jack looked over at his family but really didn't see them.  He saw in his mind's eye Ennis Del Mar.  He wondered what his friend was doing on this family holiday.  He hoped Ennis was alright, and that he had a place to go eat Thanksgiving dinner. Jack couldn't bear to think of Ennis alone and lonely, especially today!  He wanted his lover to at least be aound those who loved him.   But more than anything else, Jack hoped that Ennis was behaving himself!

Thanks for this one, Littlewing. I always felt with Jack in this scene. Of course I´m proud of him, but what got to me most was the look in his eyes after putting OMN in his place. He looks just so sick of this whole scenery that is his life...

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2715 on: November 21, 2007, 09:16:37 pm »
Thanks for this one, Littlewing. I always felt with Jack in this scene. Of course I´m proud of him, but what got to me most was the look in his eyes after putting OMN in his place. He looks just so sick of this whole scenery that is his life...

Thanks so much Dagi.  Hey, where is SusieBaby?  She given up on us or something?  I really miss that girl!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Happy Thanksgiving, folks!
« Reply #2716 on: November 21, 2007, 10:29:43 pm »
Wishing everyone a happy holiday (even those in other lands that don't actually celebrate Thanksgiving). I love my Brokeback family!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2717 on: November 22, 2007, 01:41:27 am »
Hi Littlewing,

No Suise hasn't given up on our thread.  She's been having lots of problems with her stomach.  One day she feels fine, and the next she's in agony.  After several days of this yo-yo effect she's way behind on keeping up with her PM's and the other threads she's invovled with here at Bettermost.  (And I expect behind on other things not related to this site, too.)  But she'll get back to this thread.  I'm sure of it.   ;D

Gary

I'm sorry to hear this!  I didn't know.  Well, I already sent her a PM, and I expect to hear from her soon.  I hope she feels better.  Thanks for the info, Gary, my Love!

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2718 on: November 22, 2007, 06:21:37 am »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Right (38) by Toycoon
« Reply #2719 on: November 22, 2007, 12:30:07 pm »
Ennis and Jack excitedly ran out onto the porch pulling the door behind them, closing it slowly as to not make a sound. The floorboards creaked beneath their combined weight and the cool evening wind whipped between them. Ennis pulled his cowboy hat down further on his head and put his hands in his coat pockets. He looked to Jack to determine their next move. Then Jack announced, "Ennis, I'm gonna take you where I used to go when I was a kid to get away from the folks. I used to walk there when I was little but we better take the truck." They gazed at the crescent moon for several minutes and took in the splendor of the Wyoming autumn night. Jack reached in his back pocket, pulled out the half pint of whiskey, unscrewed the cap and took a gulp. He offered the bottle to Ennis who took a swallow then handed it back. Jack's gaze lingered on the face of his friend. "Ya know something, Ennis, I cain't believe yer really here. I never thought I'd see ya again after all that shit with Aguirre on Brokeback and all. Ya know, I ain't stopped thinking about you since that day," he added sheepishly, "Truth is, I ain't never felt this way about nobody before. You?"

"No, me neither," whispered Ennis, his heart beating faster than he wanted. "I got all the way ta Alma's house an' I couldn't go through with it. The wedding, I mean." The faint sound of crickets chirping filled the awkward silence created by their confessions.

The light in the window of Jack's parents' bedroom turned off. "Guess my folks went to bed. Awright, let's go, Ennis."

"Jack, one more thing..." He turned, and grabbing Jack by the shoulders, leaned in to steal a kiss from Jack's parted lips.

Old Man Twist gasped as he watched in horror from the window in the living room. He had come downstairs to see if Ennis was alright or needed anything else when he heard the voices outside. Did his son, Jack and his friend, Ennis really just kiss?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 03:03:12 am by Toycoon »