Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121589 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Wrestlin'
« Reply #310 on: June 20, 2007, 01:29:25 am »
Toycoon, great playful tale.  Is this new?

New to BetterMost. Actually, it's one of my earlier attempts at fanfic. It's Daphne's favorite story. She has a "wrasslin" fetish, I think!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #311 on: June 20, 2007, 01:51:17 am »
New to BetterMost. Actually, it's one of my earlier attempts at fanfic. It's Daphne's favorite story. She has a "wrasslin" fetish, I think!

Ah, yes, I thought so!  Thanks for letting me know, Sweets!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Exploring
« Reply #312 on: June 20, 2007, 01:51:52 am »
Whoo Wee littlewing.  Very sweet with just that smigen of sexxxxxxyyyyy. 

Thanks, Merr!  You're a doll!  :D

Dagi

Re: Bobby (Part 1 of 2)
« Reply #313 on: June 20, 2007, 05:59:13 am »
Another Extreme AU.  This is what happens when I try to write while listening to the jazz stylings of Jeff Kashiwa!  :laugh:

Bobby Twist was turning out to be quite a musician.  Who knew?   He started playing sax at the tender age of 6 and never looked back.  Jack and Lureen encouraged him to take lessons, and Bobby found that the once a week sax lessons really helped him.  After all, he'll be a featured performer, with a solo in the school recital Saturday night.  Bobby belonged to the Childress High School jazz band; one of only 3 sax players.

Jack and Lureen were divorced when Bobby turned 14, and even though his dad lived in Wyoming with one Ennis Del Mar, he managed to make it to Childress to attend every one of Bobby’s performances.  Bobby was certainly expecting Jack to show up Saturday.  Lureen and her new husband couldn’t make it.  They were on an Alaskan cruise, leaving Bobby in the care of his maternal grandmother.

Saturday night and the auditorium was filled to capacity.  Bobby had his place among the other saxophone players, and as he scanned the crowd, he couldn’t find his dad.  The boy didn’t panic.  Jack had more than a half hour before the performance began to show up.  Ten more minutes and still no Jack..but wait!  Jack Twist walked through the auditorium door in haste.  He had a man with him: a fair haired, well built, almost absurdly handsome fellow.  Bobby realized that this person had to be Ennis Del Mar.  What a looker!  For a Rodeo fuckup, Bobby’s dad certainly had something on the ball to score a king like that!  Bobby never laid eyes on Ennis before, only knew what his mom and dad told him about Ennis Del Mar.  But Bobby would worry about that later……

Absurdly handsome, huh?? Well, your stories are absurdly good, then!!!!!  Can´t wait for it to be continued!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #314 on: June 20, 2007, 06:04:32 am »
You can post my stories, too, Dagi baby. I only ask that you post the stories in proper order, if possible. Such as "Blue Eyes", parts one and two.

Sure, darlin´, that is one of the main reasons why I started all the trouble... thank you for the permission!

Dagi

« Reply #315 on: June 20, 2007, 06:11:04 am »
There they were, shirtless, their backs smeared with dirt and sweat, muscles glistening in the warm sun, face to face, circling each other like mountain lions in a territorial stand off when Ennis barked, "C'mon rodeo, let's see what ya got! Lemme have it!"

With that, Jack rushed towards Ennis, stumbling on a gouge in the dirt and plowing straight into Ennis, who grabbed Jack in a headlock and shouting, "Say it ! Say it ! " forced him to the ground; the pressure of Ennis sprawled on top of him was at once enjoyable but excruciating to Jack, who bucked like a bull and managed to flip Ennis on his back.

Pinning down Ennis' arms above his head, Jack sitting squarely on Ennis' crotch, crawled up Ennis' body, planting sloppy, wet, 'puppy kisses' trailing up his shiny chest, neck and face finally boxing Ennis' ears with his knees; " I' ll show you what I got, cowboy! " he growled, unbuckling his trousers then Ennis hollered, " Uncle! "

Aaahhh Toycoon, this is something only a man can discribe propperly, the sparkling eroticism of a fight ! And I can think of worse situations than  having the winner sitting on my chest unbuckling his belt :laugh:!!

Dagi

Re: Exploring
« Reply #316 on: June 20, 2007, 06:14:16 am »
Brokeback days and nights were often slow and boring for two young men who were not yet twenty.  Herding sheep all day, bedding them down at night was not only back breaking work, but it was also repetitive, dull, only worthy of those who lack education or marketable skills.  But it was work, and the pay seemed decent.

To ease the mind numbing monotony, Jack and Ennis vowed to take a few hours off weekends to explore the enchanting Brokeback Mountain.  They discovered meadows where exotic looking flowers grew; streams and creeks that were unspoiled and undisturbed!  For almost 2 months Jack and Ennis wandered the mountain, hand-in-hand, to see what they could see.

One Saturday Jack led Ennis to a clearing that he discovered while commuting back up to the mountain.  Ennis almost lost his senses as he beheld the beauty.  He touched the fragrant flowers, inhaled the heady aromas.  The clearing looked like a fine place to set up a tent, spend the night.  Spending the night together was forbidden, certainly, but who was to know?  Ennis found that he loved this game of exploring.  And suddenly his mind was drawn to a time when he explored something very private, very tight and sweet.  As he prepared the tent, Ennis thought that if he played his cards right, he may be allowed to once again explore where no other man had gone before...

So sweet, I love to imagine them holding hands. And I love Ennis´ not being able to stop thinking of Jack´s body ;D!
Lovely, Marie!

Dagi

Re: Bobby (Part 1 of 2)
« Reply #317 on: June 20, 2007, 06:18:39 am »
We're not giving up on you just yet Merr .... I have absolutely no talent with the english language ... there's nothing poetic about what I write .... I simply describe word for word what's going on in my head (there's some dirty stuff goin on in there I can tell you)

I'm going to keep on nagging you, you know that, you may as well just give in now!!!

Love Susie

Hey, Susie, I´ve been nagging on her for a while now, so thanks for your support!! I KNOW that she can do it, I mean, even I can write something down!

"can´t be worse than me, then..."... :D

Susie, btw, these Jack-pics under your posts are killing me. I can´t stop watching them, and they break my heart.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #318 on: June 20, 2007, 08:18:09 am »
Morning all,

Here's a little something to start your day...

Don Wroe's Cabin
November, 1970

Ennis was shoving another log in the woodstove as Jack came into the cabin, his breath frosty. “Goddamn, Ennis, it must be 100 degrees in here! What the hell are ya doin’?” He shoved his mittens into his pocket as he took off his coat.

“That’s my plan,” said Ennis with a smile.

“What plan?”

“I got me a cabin with a bed, and a woodstove. The only thing missin’ in this picture is naked Jack. I get it hot enough in here and I’ll get that too.”

Jack laughed. “Naked Jack? What if I’m shy, don’t want ta be sittin’ here naked?”

“Ain’t gonna be sittin’, Jack,” said Ennis with a wink.

“Well, I think I know the cure for me bein’ shy.”

“What’s that?”

“Naked Ennis. C’mere, cowboy,” said Jack, with a crook of his finger.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #319 on: June 20, 2007, 08:51:23 am »

" I' ll show you what I got, cowboy! " he growled, unbuckling his trousers then Ennis hollered, " Uncle! "

Have a feelin he didn't holler it too loud.   ;D