Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2123950 times)

Dagi

Re: Words unspoken
« Reply #510 on: June 27, 2007, 01:04:10 pm »

"Ennis, all of them things you never said, I believed you meant every word."

Oh yes, a great, great line, Toycoon. Love it.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #511 on: June 27, 2007, 01:06:22 pm »
I have only one request concerning the archive: Could you please write the title of your stories right on top of them, not only in the subject line, that would help me a lot. Oh, and if you want to help me even more, you can write "by" and your name behind the title.

Thank you!
Dagi

Thank you, Susie and Gary! :-* :-*

Dagi

« Reply #512 on: June 27, 2007, 02:00:14 pm »
Wet Skin by Dagi  - NC17 ???

The early morning sun made their wet skin glimmer after the bath in the river. They were both lying on their stomachs, eyes locked.

„You´re a witch, Ennis DelMar. You´re bewitching me. Merely looking you in the eye makes me need you so badly, makes me want my dick in that sweet hot mouth a  yours and your dick all the way up my ass at the same time, fuckin the hell out a me...“ His voice had become husky and rough, his eyes dreary.

„Ya mean ´a´ dick.  Can´t fuck and suck you at the same time, ......hunh? And not now, you have to be down at the bridge by noon, you know that, ........................but if one man is not enough for you why don´t you bring that basque guy....tie him onto one a the mules....?“

„Whoaaa, Ennis, don´t be disgusting“ Jack chuckled, but became serious again the moment he looked at this tall lean naked man standing now in front of him. Even Ennis´  talking about the basque failed to cool down the heat in his manhood.

Ennis leaned down to plant a wet, soft kiss on Jack´s lips. „Have to go up to them sheep now...“ he whispered and left his friend alone, knowing that he would take good care of himself.

tbc
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 05:26:00 am by Dagi »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #513 on: June 27, 2007, 02:24:50 pm »
..but if one man is not enough for you why don't you bring that Basque guy....tie him onto one a the mules....?“

Whoa Dagi! I don't know about this!  I don't know about Jack but that Basque fella is definitely not my type! Is he your type?
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #514 on: June 27, 2007, 04:51:39 pm »
Oh, now Toycoon, we can't all look like movie stars, you know.  Mister 6'4" and slender.  The Basque may not look all that great, but he might have other assets.   :-X  And he could be very talented.  I mean really talented.  You'd never know unless you gave him a chance.

Gary

P.S.  I mean he could be like super duper talented.   ;)

didn´t you notice that tbc at the end! Be a little patient, guys! I still don´t have any idea how to go on with what I begun :laugh:.

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #515 on: June 27, 2007, 06:01:05 pm »
Oh, now Toycoon, we can't all look like movie stars, you know.  Mister 6'4" and slender.  The Basque may not look all that great, but he might have other assets.   :-X  And he could be very talented.  I mean really talented.  You'd never know unless you gave him a chance.

Gary

P.S.  I mean he could be like super duper talented.   ;)

Sure, you can't tell.  He may have a really big... er... uh... personality.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Alma Jr's Gifts
« Reply #516 on: June 28, 2007, 01:35:00 am »
Littlewing, the image of a loving and caring Jack and a lovely, generous Lureen is wonderful! And please let it happen again...

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi!  I'll write another AU  piece again, definitely!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #517 on: June 28, 2007, 01:36:17 am »
Ah littlewing, what a charming tale ... I could imagine Jack doing that for his love ... and I love you for not painting Lureen as the villain this time.

Susie

Thanks, Susie.   I've always thought that Lureen had a compassionate soul.  No one in BBM is all bad, or all good, for that matter.  I guess this is the reason we care so much!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #518 on: June 28, 2007, 01:38:31 am »
Wet Skin by Dagi  - NC17 ???

The early morning sun made their wet skin glimmer after the bath in the river. They were both lying on their stomachs, eyes locked.

„You´re a witch, Ennis DelMar. You´re bewitching me. Merely looking you in the eye makes me need you so hard, makes me want my dick in that sweet hot mouth a  yours and your dick all the way up my ass at the same time, fuckin the hell out a me...“ His voice had become husky and rough, his eyes dreary.

„Ya mean ´a´ dick.  Can´t fuck and suck you at the same time, ......hunh? And not now, you have to be down at the bridge by noon, you know that, ........................but if one man is not enough for you why don´t you bring that basque guy....tie him onto one a the mules....?“

„Whoaaa, Ennis, don´t be disgusting“ Jack chuckled, but became serious again the moment he looked at this tall lean naked man standing now in front of him. Even Ennis´  talking about the basque failed to cool down the heat in his manhood.

Ennis leaned down to plant a wet, soft kiss on Jack´s lips. „Have to go up to them sheep now...“ he whispered and left his friend alone, knowing that he would take good care of himself.

tbc

Wow, Dagi!  This is a brilliant tale.  And thanks for bring the Basque into it.  I don't think anyone has mentioned him after all this time.  Very original, powerful, sexy tale!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #519 on: June 28, 2007, 01:39:48 am »
Hi littlewing,

What an endearing piece.  It would have been so nice if Jack could have done that for Ennis and his newborn.  If only...

Gary

So true, Gary!  So true.  I know in my heart of hearts that Jack would have helped Ennis with the girls, if he allowed it!