Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119964 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Many States Away
« Reply #660 on: July 03, 2007, 01:08:56 am »
Great littlewing.  I believe in that and it has been proven in my case.  Especially with people who are very close to you in spirit.  I love this story.  Beautiful.

Merrily

Thanks, Merr!  I also believe that 2 people who love as much as J&E can communicate across space and time.  I truly believe it!

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #661 on: July 03, 2007, 03:27:27 am »

Hey, if you guys got a kick out of the word rimming it might interest you to know what feltching means.   ;D  That's when I guy goes down there after he's deposited his wad. 

Gary

P.S.  Susie now has an idea for her next story.

Hey Gary, you could start a new thread, "the gay sex dictionary". I think we could get a few new ideas out of that! :D :D :D

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #662 on: July 03, 2007, 03:32:13 am »

.... it might interest you to know what feltching means.   ;D  That's when I guy goes down there after he's deposited his wad. 

Gary

Now that´s an interesting typo. ;D

Dagi

Re: Pray for Him!
« Reply #663 on: July 03, 2007, 03:41:45 am »
Jim Bennett carried a barely conscious Jack Twist up to his front door.  “Poor soul!”  Jim thought as he propped an arm around Jack’s shoulder.  He was asked by the Pastor of Ephesians A.M.E. Church to see that Mr. Twist got home in one piece.  Jim knew Jack well, worked with him at Newsome’s for years.

Jack was pulled into Ephesians after a sister saw him on the sidewalk outside of the church, dancing and clapping, swaying in time to the music of the praise service: music so resonant that it could be heard from blocks away.  Jack was unbelievably drunk and incoherent, muttering something about Mexico and Ennis..or was it Dennis?  Rev. Macklin and the entire congregation prayed for Jack, and made him as comfortable as possible.  Jim Bennett was the only person in church who knew Jack’s identity. He also knew what haunted him, made Jack drink like a fish.  That Randall Malone couldn’t keep a secret.

Jim knocked forcefully on Jack’s front door.  Lureen came rushing out, as she hadn’t set eyes on Jack for days, and was worried.

“Where did you find him, Jim?”  Lureen asked, a note of irritation mixed with relief in her voice.  She shook her husband until he stood up straighter, but his fierce blue eyes were unfocused.

“He was in church, ma’am,”  Jim answered as he pulled Jack into the house.  Lureen didn’t seem surprised.  Nothing Jack did surprised her.

“Here, Jim, set him down on the couch over there.”  Lureen guided.  She stood away from them both.  She didn’t even want to be near her husband, as he smelled like a brewery and something else she couldn’t put her finger on.  Jim deposited Jack on the couch and pulled a throw over him.  He looked down at the sad, sad man and shook his head.

“Well, I’ll be going now, ma’am!”  Jim said as he tipped his hat.

“Thanks for bringin’ him home Jim,”  Lureen began. 

"And because you were so kind to my husband, take tomorrow off.”  Jim smiled and exited the Twist home.

“Thank you Jim..” Jack managed from the couch.  He looked up at Lureen with a fearful expression.  Lureen saw in her husband’s eyes a sadness so sublime that her heart almost broke.

“Well, at least he’s home!”  Lureen thought as she walked, alone, to her bedroom.   

Littlewing, that was terribly sad. To think of their loneliness always breaks my heart. You write so, so beautifully.  :'( :'( :'(

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Many States Away
« Reply #664 on: July 03, 2007, 03:48:57 am »
August nights are hot and humid in Childress.  Jack Twist liked to sit alone in his den, his air conditioned den, drinking a bit of whiskey, thinking about nothing in particular.  His days were hard and bleak without one Ennis Del Mar to hold him.

Ennis didn’t mind Riverton’s hot August nights.  After a long day at the ranch he sat on the stoop of his trailer, shirtless, sipping a bit of whiskey from a paper cup.  His days were empty and depressing without Jack Twist’s arms around his torso.

It happened a lot!  Like a cry in the night, Jack “heard” the longing of his lover, felt his loneliness.  Like a transmittal of thought, Ennis felt Jack’s sadness and confusion.  But it was okay.  It seemed so natural to communicate this way: a cosmic relay, many states away.

Thanks for comforting me a little after that sad story. Two hearts like theirs surely are able to get together like this. There, you did it. I´m crying. Darn.

Dagi

« Reply #665 on: July 03, 2007, 03:55:56 am »
For you, Marie. All those who are already fed up with bums - skip it!

End or Beginning by Dagi

Ennis felt slightly uncomfortable in this unusual position on all four, not because of his knees on the hard soil, but due to the lack of control. But in the end Jack had always proved to be trustworthy.

The wet line his lover was licking from his neck way down his spine was getting cold in the night air, but all that Ennis could think of was the direction his newfound friend´s wet mouth was going.
When he reached the beginning of the crack Jack hesitated for a moment. He had never done that before, but having always been curious he wanted to try as many things as possible before their time up on Brokeback would come to an end.

Would it be an end, or rather the beginning of something completely different from anything he had ever been able to figure?

A deep, yearning groan from Ennis brought him back; he put both hands on those unbelievably firm white cheeks, opened them a little, his cock meanwhile hard as rock and dripping, and took a look at that beautiful rose, before he lowered his mouth to taste Ennis´ flesh, inhaled this manly scent he had come to love, and his moist soft tongue incircled the butthole in small probing movements, evoking moans Jack had never heard from Ennis  before.

No matter how long this summer would last, he was determined to enjoy every single moment to the full...

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #666 on: July 03, 2007, 11:27:08 am »
"(Well, except for poor Shasta.  She probably has written all of us off as sickos.   ;D  )"  

Haha. Ya'll can't shock me. Actually, you've left out some really good stuff. LOL.
I lived through my ultra wild era and I'm back to boring.  :P

Love ya!!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #667 on: July 03, 2007, 01:08:29 pm »
 :-X  ::)  ;D

Listen--Someday, I'd like to meet you Brokies face to face. I'd like to be able to look you in the eyes.  :P
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 01:34:01 pm by Shasta542 »
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

Re: Pray for Him!
« Reply #668 on: July 03, 2007, 02:11:29 pm »
Good heavens littlewing ... they didn't find you drunk in the gutter, mumbling Ennis's name too, did they?  

Susie    

You know, as much as I´m thinking about our boys all day long I better avoid getting really drunk, for something similar definitely could happen to me!!

Dagi

« Reply #669 on: July 03, 2007, 02:15:26 pm »
PHEW! Dagi ....  I think I need to lie down for a minute!  That was hot hot hot..... and that tight white bum    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! .... And you described it so beautifully ... just perfect Dagi!

Susie    

Thank you Susie! You are always so encouraging! I was a bit afraid that anyone would say "oh no, not another butt story, please"....

Dagi