Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119158 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #790 on: July 10, 2007, 03:27:54 am »
Whoa Dagi,

Raw and hot and sad.

Thank you for your comment, I thought you have already forgotten about us. I LOVE your drabbles!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #791 on: July 10, 2007, 05:02:29 am »
Hi Susie  ;D.

Dagi

« Reply #792 on: July 10, 2007, 05:14:42 am »
I just noticed that they changed the number of posts per page from 15 to ten. Now everything I wrote in the archive about the pages where the stories can be found in the original thread is obsolete  ???  :(    >:(.

I couldn´t believe myself that it was on page sixtysomething that Toycoon left us....that explains it.

Dagi

« Reply #793 on: July 10, 2007, 05:18:44 am »
Ah Dagi sweetheart .. you're daft as a brush!  Your story was perfect, really it was!  Your English is better than mine girl, and your writing has a wonderful sensitivity to it!  So quit yer hammerin' and write me another one!!

.... ooh that sounded mean .. me sorry!   I love you and I love your stories!!

Susie

I don´t believe a word of it, but thank you anyway, Susiebell, I DO love you!

And Gary, yes girls ARE difficult, girls suck sometimes ( ;D), we know that , you had better get used to it.

Dagi

Re: Admiration
« Reply #794 on: July 10, 2007, 05:31:30 am »
Thought this might be easier to swallow, so to speak.   ;)

The way you described it I do not really think so   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #795 on: July 10, 2007, 05:42:15 am »

ps .. what a shame about the messages per page ... if you want any help sorting through them, I'll be happy to help.

I won´t sort them out, I go on posting them per date, but thanks for the offer, honey!

Dagi

« Reply #796 on: July 10, 2007, 06:13:40 am »
Quick guys .... it's the boss .... back to your desks!!

Clyde      Littlewing     Shasta      Dagi        Gary         Merrily          Susie      Toycoon

Lovely to see you back again sweetheart!

Susie

You are incredible, Susie. Incredible.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Smoking Pot
« Reply #797 on: July 10, 2007, 08:02:25 am »
Smoking Pot by Susie

The two middle aged men sat quietly staring out over the lake to the mountains beyond, silhouetted against the night sky. The sombre mood gradually lifted as they passed the joint back and forth between them.  Silence turned to chatter, chatter turned to raucous laughter. Jack leaned over suddenly, kissing his startled lover, deep and hard, “Sorry bud, just couldn’t resist those beautiful lips.” Ennis smiled, pulling him back, kissing him harder, seemed Ennis couldn’t resist either.

“Come on, let’s do it like we did first time!” Jack was a horny teenager, pulling at his jeans, giggling, and getting down on all fours. Ennis, thinking it was a fine idea, lowered his fly. He fumbled around in the dark, muttering to himself, and finally gave up, “Can’t find where to put it...”  Laughter erupted between them, bouncing off the peaks and echoing all around, they both collapsed on the ground.

“And you call me a Dumbass… Dumbass!” Jack, undeterred, climbed on top of Ennis, eyes hazy with a mixture of pot and lust, “You just lie there lil’ darlin’, I’ll show you where to put it!”

Susie

Susie, you are soooooo great. I´m laughing so hard, you should hear me. Thank god smoking pot only affects their brains, not their......

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Smoking Pot
« Reply #798 on: July 10, 2007, 08:45:58 am »
Ah thank you sweetie!  Are we EVER going to get our housework done??

Susie

Hm.....I´ve been here for 3 hours now. Gotta go, Till just woke up. see you later!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Admiration
« Reply #799 on: July 10, 2007, 10:20:09 am »
The sound you all hear is big, dirty mama falling flat on the floor!!! ::)  Gary, this is so sexy and so descriptive!  I love the way you talk about Ennis' manhood!  I can picture it in my mind's eye.  Brilliant, Gary!  Such a sweet, sexy, moving, intimate moment!  I loved reading every word!

Garycottle, you crazy bastard! Now, you've gone and given Littlewing, the vapors!
Great writing, little bud. I can always count on you for something raunchy and depraved. Thanks!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero