Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2120900 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #870 on: July 13, 2007, 09:56:49 pm »
As our most prolific writer, it just had to be you sweetie!

Susie

Ahhh, Thanks, Susie!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Farewell, Jack Twist!
« Reply #871 on: July 13, 2007, 09:58:01 pm »
WOW! Fascinating story littlewing!  And I'm intrigued as to where it's going ... who DID send that letter? Brilliant as always honey!

Susie

Susie, you are so sweet!  I haven't worked out the details yet, but I'll probably finish this tale!  Thanks again!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Bad dream
« Reply #872 on: July 13, 2007, 09:59:16 pm »
So gutwrenching littlewing, I'm gonna kick his ass too!!  I love the psychic connection they have between them ... Ennis knew everything .. even when they were apart, they were somehow together!
Just lovely littlewing! 

Susie 

It had to be like this!  I can't see how Ennis couldn't help hating Jack as well as loving him!  Or perhaps Ennis forgave him?  :'(

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Admiring the View
« Reply #873 on: July 13, 2007, 10:00:42 pm »
This one’s for you Dagi …

Admiring the View by Susie

“Hmmmmmmm….”  Jack heard the sigh from the bedroom as he stood naked, brushing his teeth.

“What’s up bud?” he called through a mouthful of toothpaste.

“Oh nothin’…. just thinkin’”

“Jesus Christ, Ennis Del Mar!  You know that drives me crazy!  Now just tell me what’s on your fuckin’ mind!”

“OK OK, keep yer drawers on!  I was just thinkin' …. was watchin’ you today on the back a that horse ….. admirin’ the view ….. looked mighty fine bouncin’ up and down in the saddle ….. wouldn’t mind being that horse m’self!”

A choked giggle came from the bathroom.  Jack popped his head round the door briefly, broad smile stretched across his face, foam dripping from his mouth, “Well, why didn’t ya just say so?”

He rinsed his mouth, put the toothbrush between his lips like it was a smoke and swaggered, cowboy-style, into the room.   He grabbed his Resistol from the back of the chair, stepped into his boots, and slowly, seductively, sauntered over to the bed. 

“You just lay there and I’ll saddle up” he teased, climbing up onto the bed, facing away from his lover, straddling him and lowering himself, tantalisingly close to Ennis’ flesh. 

“Grease me up cowboy….. ” Ennis reached for the lube, massaging Jack’s firm white buttocks with slippery wet hands, fingers probing his exquisite tight button.  Jack guided himself slowly down onto Ennis’ hard dick.   Ennis, breathed deeply, transfixed by the vision in front of him “Hmmmmmmmmm …. now that’s the view I’m talking about cowboy …..”

Susie

Thanks for this, Susie!  Your sexy, exciting tale is just what I need to finish off my day!  Very nice, Susie!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Farewell, Jack Twist!
« Reply #874 on: July 13, 2007, 10:01:43 pm »
Beautiful writing, Marie dearest! I really like the Arguirre you are portraying here. And that line about the " sweet, handsome, good-for-nothin’ Jack" choked me up. I still can´t believe myself that he had to die. :( :( :(

Thank you, honey!

Thank you, Dagi!  I really enjoyed writing this one!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #875 on: July 13, 2007, 10:03:03 pm »
Oh Marie. I understand Ennis so well. To figure Jack being with another man is more than I can bear, too. It is so painful, I can feel Ennis´ pain deep inside of me. Yet at the same time I understand Jack just as well! In the movie, Jack´s most sad, lost, hopeless face....gets me every time.

Powerful stuff. thank you!!

Dagi

Dagi, I think I understand Ennis as well.  I really believe I know this man, even more than Jack Twist.  I'll never tire of writing about them!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #876 on: July 13, 2007, 10:03:53 pm »
That was a good one, Littlewing1957, very realistic, simple and authentic. Keep 'em coming, dirty mama!

Thanks, Toycoon!  You know I got a million stories in me!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #877 on: July 13, 2007, 10:05:20 pm »
Very powerful stuff, littlewing.  The thoughts of Jack being with another man must have hurt like hell.  I don't think Jack ever fully realized this, because Ennis was so awful about expressing himself openly, but in Ennis's mind he had given himself to Jack, even though he wasn't prepared to live with him openly.  He may have gotten married to Alma, and he might have put the blocks to Cassie, but in Ennis's mind he belonged to Jack, and he wanted to believe that Jack belonged to him.

Beautiful, but so very sad story, littlewing.

Gary

It is sad, isn't it?  I don't know how Ennis even got out of bed in the morning.  Hey, Gary!  You've just given me an idea.  I'll post it tonight!  Thanks, Baby!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

When He Loved Me
« Reply #878 on: July 13, 2007, 10:25:36 pm »
Gary, this one is for you!

Ennis sat facing his daughter, and tried his best to digest her news.  His baby was getting married!  Ennis couldn’t wrap his mind around the fact that Alma Jr. was 19 and about to become a Mrs!  Ennis hung his head.  How did the world keep on turning without him?

“This Kurt fella..he love you?”  Ennis asked his child. 

“Yeah daddy, he loves me!”   It was Alma Jr.  She looked at the man seated before her with an expression of tenderness and great love.  Ennis looked away.  He was glad that his daughter had found happiness.  But what of Ennis Del Mar?  He looked into the past in an instant. 

In the twinkling of an eye he saw images of Jack Twist laughing, running through fields of wildflowers, playing a mouth organ.  Great vivid images of Jack cooking, kissing, loving him!  "Did he love me?"  Ennis asked himself as he fought to turn his thoughts to the present.  Ennis turned to his fridge to pour himself and Alma Jr. a drink.  And in that very instant, just as they raised their glasses in a toast, Ennis thought,

“I think the son of a bitch loved me!”

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: When He Loved Me
« Reply #879 on: July 14, 2007, 12:01:50 am »
Beautiful, littlewing.  As I was reading this I thought of how it's so hard for people to communicate even when they're not repressed.  It's difficult to find the words to express how you feel about someone.  In the end words fail to convey the full measure of your heart.  And because of that insecurities develop and then resentments.  After a time all those hurt feelings gets mixed up with that original blush of attraction so that to love someone, to live with someone long enough to have a history, means you must cope with that part of yourself that also hates the person you're with.  That takes work, and I think that's the reason most relationships fail.  The partners involved want it to always feel like puppy love.

Given how difficult it is to stay together even when it's okay to talk, it's simply amazing that Jack and Ennis were able to hang onto each other for 20 years.  They had great love for each other in spite of everything.

Thanks so much for helping me put that in perspective to some extent with your story.

Gary

Wow, Gary!  Thanks so much!  I agree with everything you just said here, but when you mentioned how amazing it is that Ennis and Jack were able to stay together for so long, especially while being apart, well, that is amazing.  Ah, I must say, Ennis and Jack are my "poster boys" of love.  I don't think I've ever seen a more pure, sincere love in my life.  Casey Cornelius once called them 2 of the greatest lovers in all of literature.  I agree with him!