Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119489 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #900 on: July 15, 2007, 02:50:15 pm »
Hey Susie dear, love your new avatar! But whom did you cut off I wonder??

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #901 on: July 15, 2007, 03:06:50 pm »
P.S.  It's July 15, 2007, and ten years ago today they very nearly cut my head off.  And look!  I'm still here!

Gary, gee, what an anniversary! What are you gonna do today to celebrate? Have a tasty meal of 'head cheese' or 'fried brains", perhaps? Maybe you should get some 'head'! I'd go for the last option, myself.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #902 on: July 15, 2007, 04:33:18 pm »
Hello Littlewing, Gary, Susie, Spicey, Dagi, Toycoon, Clyde, and everyone!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!!!

P.S.  It's July 15, 2007, and ten years ago today they very nearly cut my head off.  And look!  I'm still here!

Gary--I'm sure it was a rough go for awhile, but -- YAY -- you have reached a milestone!! You ARE still here---may you be here for a great long time!! We love you!

Susie--That is a wonderful roller coaster picture!! Rolller coasters are sooooo much fun. Remind me to tell you my Elvis story.

Dagi--Thank you, thank you, thank you -- for archiving these stories. Makes it much easier for us ADD types. That board looks great too.

Gary, gee, what an anniversary! What are you gonna do today to celebrate? Have a tasty meal of 'head cheese' or 'fried brains", perhaps? Maybe you should get some 'head'! I'd go for the last option, myself.

Toycoon--Do you know how to party or what?

Happy hugs to all ya'll!!

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Parks and Other Amusements
« Reply #903 on: July 15, 2007, 09:00:04 pm »
Wow, Marie, this one took me by surprise! What a nice picture to start the morning ! And in even your wildest fantasies our boys are always just like our boys ;D, But I thought the same thing as Gary, they wouldn´t have entered the park as a couple if someone had been around. On the other hand that turned out to not be the badest thing.. ;)

Dagi

PS thanks for the compliment! Yes the raspberries are from my garden. The slugs are self-grown, too. Maybee not so bad with some garlic? :P

:laugh: :laugh:  Thanks, Dagi!  Your kind words mean a lot to me, as always!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Admiring the View
« Reply #904 on: July 15, 2007, 09:00:56 pm »
Why thank you sweetie!

Susie

You're very welcome!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: When He Loved Me
« Reply #905 on: July 15, 2007, 09:02:07 pm »
Beautiful, sad moment littlewing ... I imagine this is exactly what's going through Ennis' mind at this moment.  This line just chokes me up ...    How did the world keep on turning without him?

Susie 

Yeah, our poor Ennis must have felt left out of the loop.  Poor baby!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #906 on: July 15, 2007, 09:03:43 pm »
Hello Littlewing, Gary, Susie, Spicey, Dagi, Toycoon, Clyde, and everyone!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!!!

Gary--I'm sure it was a rough go for awhile, but -- YAY -- you have reached a milestone!! You ARE still here---may you be here for a great long time!! We love you!

Susie--That is a wonderful roller coaster picture!! Rolller coasters are sooooo much fun. Remind me to tell you my Elvis story.

Dagi--Thank you, thank you, thank you -- for archiving these stories. Makes it much easier for us ADD types. That board looks great too.

Toycoon--Do you know how to party or what?

Happy hugs to all ya'll!!

Thanks so much Shasta!  You're such a sweetie!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Parks and Other Amusements
« Reply #907 on: July 15, 2007, 09:05:30 pm »
ME too toycoon!  My hubby hates heights or anything that spins ... I'm pushing to get to the front of the queue! 

Me and my nephew, on the front row of the Shockwave ... Englands first "Stand Up" rollercoaster ride:

Susie

Susie, what a great Pic!  You look so very lovely here!  I just love to see people enjoying themselves!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Unfortunate Fortune
« Reply #908 on: July 15, 2007, 09:06:13 pm »
This would be just like Jack ... going where his heart takes him.... great little tale littlewing!

Susie 

Thanks, Susie!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #909 on: July 15, 2007, 09:07:32 pm »

P.S.  It's July 15, 2007, and ten years ago today they very nearly cut my head off.  And look!  I'm still here!

God, I'm so glad you're still here!  You are dear to me!