Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2155209 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #910 on: July 15, 2007, 09:09:11 pm »

Well that's certainly worth sending up a prayer of thanks for!  You're very special to me Gary dear, don't know what I'd do without you!

Susie

I know exactly what you mean, Susiebaby!  I feel the same way!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #911 on: July 15, 2007, 09:10:52 pm »
Gary, gee, what an anniversary! What are you gonna do today to celebrate? Have a tasty meal of 'head cheese' or 'fried brains", perhaps? Maybe you should get some 'head'! I'd go for the last option, myself.

Toycoon, you are so bad!   ::)  But I'm hoping Gary gets lucky...oh let me be quiet!!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #912 on: July 15, 2007, 09:34:45 pm »
Toycoon, I like that last option, too.  Maybe you could send Jake over later.

Listen garycottle, if I had Jake over here, you can be sure I wouldn't be on the damn computer!

But since they let me keep my head ten years ago, perhaps I should be the one giving back so to speak.  Gary

Personally, I think it's just as much fun to give as it is to receive, know what I'm sayin'? Ummm!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #913 on: July 15, 2007, 09:35:16 pm »
Thank you Shasta dear.  I hope we're all around many decades to come.  Wouldn't it be really cool if we went on a trip to Wyoming together when we were in our 70's and 80's?

Gary

What are those little motorized chairs called that those ladies ride up the mountain?? (Hoveround, or sumpin' like that.) I'd need that. LOL  We could make the Twist house into an "Old Brokies' Home" and retire there -- sing around the campfire and keep each other company. Be a sweet life.  :)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #914 on: July 15, 2007, 09:38:02 pm »
And just so you know, I like them young, well endowed, and gorgeous.

Heck, who doesn't? By the way, you forgot, rich.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #915 on: July 15, 2007, 09:45:12 pm »
I think Toycoon is feeling his Cheerios tonite!!

FRISKY   FRISKY   FRISKY   FRISKY   FRISKY      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #916 on: July 15, 2007, 09:53:31 pm »

We miss you, CALI SIS!!! You get back ASAP. Sending love!!!   :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Sing to Him
« Reply #917 on: July 15, 2007, 10:09:30 pm »
“Your mom ever sing to you?”  Jack asked Ennis as he lay enclosed in his arms.  Jack couldn’t explain why, but he had been feeling very tired and rather blue.  He flung an arm around Ennis’ neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

“Well, yeah, I can remember a few songs, Jack.”  Ennis answered as he returned Jack’s kiss.  “Why do you ask, Bud?”  Ennis was becoming concerned.  He placed a hand on Jack’s forehead and rubbed.  He sensed Jack’s mood, and was determined to provide comfort. 

“Can you remember any of them, Cowboy?”  Jack asked, as he removed Ennis’ hand from his forehead and squeezed it.  “I sure can use a song right now.  I love the sound of your voice, Friend!  Sing to me.”  Ennis looked at Jack and suppressed a chuckle.  He wrapped Jack into his arms and held him like he would a small child.

“Well, if I’m gonna do this, I may as well do it right.  Any requests, Rodeo?  What do you wanna hear?”  Jack felt his mood lift as he snuggled into his lover’s arms.

“Oh, just anything.  Sing to me, Ennis... please?”  Ennis smiled down at his lover and cleared his throat.

“Okay, I’ll try.  This tune is one my mom used to sing to me when I was afraid to sleep.”  Ennis sang,

“Go ye therefore and teach all nations
Go, go, go!
Go ye therefore and teach all nations
Go, go, go!

If you love me, really love me
Feed my, my sheep!
If you love me, really love me
Feed my sheep

Lo I’ll be with you
Forever and ever
Until the end of the world!
Go, go, go!”

Ennis stopped at this point and looked down at Jack.  He was wide awake, but a lone tear was falling down his cheek.  Ennis reached down and wiped the tear with his tongue. 

“Everything will be okay, Bud!  You’ll see.  Just hold onto me… I’m here.”  Ennis pulled Jack closer and ran his long fingers through Jack’s thick hair.  Jack nodded and closed his eyes, grateful that whatever was bothering him was now just a distant memory. 

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Sing to Him
« Reply #918 on: July 15, 2007, 10:24:14 pm »
What a great little story! Littlewing1957, you are the mistress of the Jack with Ennis fanfic!

Come back soon, Merr. We miss you, missy!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Jack's Belt Buckle
« Reply #919 on: July 15, 2007, 10:35:17 pm »
Jack tipped the rodeo buckle on his belt back and forth catching the firelight then proudly flicked the shiny edge displaying it's fine merit; Ennis was charmed by the cowboy's prowess but tried not to show it.

Ennis noticed the impression of the Twist family jewels on the crotch of Jack's dungarees and turned away before Jack caught the observation.

The following night, alone in the herder's tent, Ennis recalled the exquisite vision of Jack's tight fitting denim; Ennis slowly unfastened the fly of his jeans, slipped his right hand in to free his turgid organ and though he had touched himself many times before, he had never before imagined the body of another man to bring about sexual pleasure.