Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2120901 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jack's Belt Buckle
« Reply #920 on: July 16, 2007, 12:33:11 am »
Very erotic little tale, Toycoon.  And don't you think that Jack was trying to draw attention to his crotch when he flicked his belt buckle?
Jack is quite the prick tease, that's fer sure. At least he puts out!

I think repressed folk think about the same stuff the rest of us do; they just feel guiltier about it sooner.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #921 on: July 16, 2007, 02:51:35 am »
Dagi--Thank you, thank you, thank you -- for archiving these stories. Makes it much easier for us ADD types. That board looks great too.

You are very welcome, Shasta! I´m glad to know anybody apart from me reads it!

Dagi

« Reply #922 on: July 16, 2007, 02:57:56 am »

Personally, I think it's just as much fun to give as it is to receive, know what I'm sayin'? Ummm!

Come on, Toycoon, everybody here knows what you are saying  :laugh: ! But our innocent little Gary surely can´t figure...

Btw, una pregunta entre hispanohablantes: en inglés no se usa la expression  leche ? I never heard it - and I think I know quite a few expressions...

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Sing to Him
« Reply #923 on: July 16, 2007, 03:04:59 am »

Lo I’ll be with you
Forever and ever
Until the end of the world!
Go, go, go!”

Ennis stopped at this point and looked down at Jack.  He was wide awake, but a lone tear was falling down his cheek.  Ennis reached down and wiped the tear with his tongue. 

“Everything will be okay, Bud!  You’ll see.  Just hold onto me… I’m here.”  Ennis pulled Jack closer and ran his long fingers through Jack’s thick hair.  Jack nodded and closed his eyes, grateful that whatever was bothering him was now just a distant memory. 

Marie, what a beautiful, beautiful moment! So tender, I was moved to tears.....Everything will be okay, Bud! ...oh, if only..... :'(

Thank you so much for all those wonderful stories! Could you do me the favor to write the title and your name on top of your stories? That would help me a lot when I´m archiving them. Thank you!

Dagi
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 03:19:55 am by Dagi »

Dagi

« Reply #924 on: July 16, 2007, 03:07:19 am »

... I like them young, well endowed, and gorgeous.   Dagi can attest to this.  :P

Gary 

Really can´t imagine what you mean by that  ::).

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #925 on: July 16, 2007, 03:08:57 am »

We miss you, CALI SIS!!! You get back ASAP. Sending love!!!    :)

ditto!

Dagi

« Reply #926 on: July 16, 2007, 03:15:32 am »
Jack tipped the rodeo buckle on his belt back and forth catching the firelight then proudly flicked the shiny edge displaying it's fine merit; Ennis was charmed by the cowboy's prowess but tried not to show it.

Ennis noticed the impression of the Twist family jewels on the crotch of Jack's dungarees and turned away before Jack caught the observation.

The following night, alone in the herder's tent, Ennis recalled the exquisite vision of Jack's tight fitting denim; Ennis slowly unfastened the fly of his jeans, slipped his right hand in to free his turgid organ and though he had touched himself many times before, he had never before imagined the body of another man to bring about sexual pleasure.

I could say again that you are the master of the 3 sentences fanfics, but since you´ve been the only one for quite some time who writes them , it wouldn´t do you justice  ;D. And anyway, this is not a contest, ....huh? Or am I wrong? Btw, great little moment you captured here.

I like the expression family jewels, we use the same term in German!

And the semi colons are very useful, aren´t they?  :laugh:

Dagi
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 06:35:52 am by Dagi »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Parks and Other Amusements
« Reply #927 on: July 16, 2007, 10:15:09 am »
Susiebell, that photo of you on the rollercoaster is cool! Who took that picture? Was it the automatic camera on the ride itself? Fantastic!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #928 on: July 16, 2007, 10:19:18 am »
I like the expression family jewels, we use the same term in German!
And the semi colons are very useful, aren´t they?  :laugh: Dagi

Thank you, baby! I never thought it was a contest anyway. Too late for that!
How do you say "family jewels" in German, my little Alpine Miss?
Yes, semi colons are a three sentence fanfic writer's best friends. We love 'em!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Sing to Him
« Reply #929 on: July 16, 2007, 10:24:33 am »
Oy Buster!  So what am I?... Chopped liver??

You are the demon's seed, of course! You'll always be my one and only devil doll.

You better be nice to the other girls around here or we ain't playin no more!!

Sheesh! Fanfic writers can be soooo tempermental.