Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119653 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Sing to Him
« Reply #940 on: July 16, 2007, 10:20:17 pm »
Ah, gentle, sweet little tale littlewing...

Susie

Thanks, SusieBaby!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #941 on: July 16, 2007, 10:23:29 pm »
I'm really hoping you'll tell me that coach is speaking to the boys' team.

And you're right, these are words to live by.

Yesterday I watched the film Kinky Boots about these people working in a shoe factory in North Hampton.  The business is about to go under because no one wants their old, stodgy wingtips anymore no matter how well made.  So they adapt to modern times by filling a niche market.  They start producing footwear for drag queens.  In other words they make the most outrageous women's boots and shoes you can imagine, but in men's sizes, and built to hold a man's weight.  I'd say that's putting on your big girl panties and getting over it.   ;D

Gary

Gary, I love "Kinky Boots!"

Offline Luvlylittlewing

The Heady Scent of Ennis Del Mar
« Reply #942 on: July 16, 2007, 11:55:58 pm »
By Littlewing1957

Dagi, SusieBaby, I'm dedicating this tale to you!

Ennis was undressing Jack.  He took his time unbuttoning Jack’s beige shirt, all the while, gazing into those blue, blue eyes of his.  When Ennis peeled away Jack’s shirt to his jeans, he noticed a most intoxicating aroma!

“Umm, Bud you smell so good!”  Ennis remarked as he sniffed at Jack’s collarbone.  “I really like that aftershave.  Did you get all scented up just for me?”  Jack laughed and pulled Ennis’ head closer to his chest.

“You like it, Cowboy?”  Jack asked.  “I’m kind of fond of it myself.  I don’t know the name of the cologne - just that Lureen bought it for me as a father’s day present.”  Ennis smiled and continued to undress his lover.  They moved to the bed and took their places.

“Your cologne is driving me nuts, Rodeo!”  Ennis spoke huskily, as he moved closer to his love.  Jack chuckled and moved away, and off the bed.

“Well, how about I put some on you, friend?  Would you like that?”  Ennis smiled shyly, but didn’t speak.  Jack laughed out loud and pulled an elaborate cologne flask out of his travel duffle.

“Hmm it says here, this scent is manufactured by Avon.  It's called “Wild Country.”  Jack remarked.

“Well, that sounds fitting!”  Ennis laughed. 

Jack joined Ennis on the bed and commenced placing gentle rubs of cologne on Ennis’ collarbone, his wrists, and his jaw line.  Jack kissed the trail of good smelling stuff all the way down to Ennis’ groin.  Jack cupped his lover’s scrotum and cock in both hands, holding them up like a talisman. 

“I would put some scent here, Friend, don’t I don’t think I will.  I don’t want to change how you smell down there.”  Jack’s heart beat much faster.  Ennis tried to control his lust.

“I love the strong, manly smell of your cock, Ennis!”  Jack breathed as he took Ennis into his mouth.

After their idyllic trip was over and Ennis was back to his routine, he visited the post office one afternoon to collect his mail.  He was puzzled to see a small package waiting for him, with the return address of Childress, Texas.  Ennis snatched the package open, and saw a perfectly new and unopened bottle of “Wild Country.”  With it was a card that read,

“Wear this and remember me.”

Ennis smiled and remembered.  He took his present and his mail and walked home.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 12:02:16 am by littlewing1957 »

Dagi

Re: The Heady Scent of Ennis Del Mar
« Reply #943 on: July 17, 2007, 01:15:44 am »
By Littlewing1957

Dagi, SusieBaby, I'm dedicating this tale to you!

Ennis was undressing Jack.  He took his time unbuttoning Jack’s beige shirt, all the while, gazing into those blue, blue eyes of his.  When Ennis peeled away Jack’s shirt to his jeans, he noticed a most intoxicating aroma!

“Umm, Bud you smell so good!”  Ennis remarked as he sniffed at Jack’s collarbone.  “I really like that aftershave.  Did you get all scented up just for me?”  Jack laughed and pulled Ennis’ head closer to his chest.

“You like it, Cowboy?”  Jack asked.  “I’m kind of fond of it myself.  I don’t know the name of the cologne - just that Lureen bought it for me as a father’s day present.”  Ennis smiled and continued to undress his lover.  They moved to the bed and took their places.

“Your cologne is driving me nuts, Rodeo!”  Ennis spoke huskily, as he moved closer to his love.  Jack chuckled and moved away, and off the bed.

“Well, how about I put some on you, friend?  Would you like that?”  Ennis smiled shyly, but didn’t speak.  Jack laughed out loud and pulled an elaborate cologne flask out of his travel duffle.

“Hmm it says here, this scent is manufactured by Avon.  It's called “Wild Country.”  Jack remarked.

“Well, that sounds fitting!”  Ennis laughed. 

Jack joined Ennis on the bed and commenced placing gentle rubs of cologne on Ennis’ collarbone, his wrists, and his jaw line.  Jack kissed the trail of good smelling stuff all the way down to Ennis’ groin.  Jack cupped his lover’s scrotum and cock in both hands, holding them up like a talisman. 

“I would put some scent here, Friend, don’t I don’t think I will.  I don’t want to change how you smell down there.”  Jack’s heart beat much faster.  Ennis tried to control his lust.

“I love the strong, manly smell of your cock, Ennis!”  Jack breathed as he took Ennis into his mouth.

After their idyllic trip was over and Ennis was back to his routine, he visited the post office one afternoon to collect his mail.  He was puzzled to see a small package waiting for him, with the return address of Childress, Texas.  Ennis snatched the package open, and saw a perfectly new and unopened bottle of “Wild Country.”  With it was a card that read,

“Wear this and remember me.”

Ennis smiled and remembered.  He took his present and his mail and walked home.

Aaahhh Marie, I love it. MMMMM very erotic! I love good smelling men, sometimes it´s hard for me not to sniff at good smelling strangers in the street  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. And the natural scents  ;D, mmmm even better! Sweet story!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #944 on: July 17, 2007, 01:19:59 am »
   :) Just me trying to be silly--not unsupportive. I apologize for the misunderstanding, and I will stay out of it from now on. Promise. Still Brokie Pals?

BrokiePals are always BrokiePals, of course!

{{{{{{{{{Jack with Ennis Family}}}}}}}}}

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #945 on: July 17, 2007, 02:23:56 am »
Hi there littlewing.  This is so erotic and sensual.  It's very arousing to think of the boys putting the same sent on each other.  But I'm so very glad that they didn't put any down below.  Not only do I like the natural smell of that area, but that probably would have burned like hell.   :(

Thanks for the sexy tale. 

Gary

Gary, your sense of humor is fine tuned to razor sharpness!  Whenever I need a laugh, or am feeling low, I just have to think of something you wrote here!  Gary, you think putting cologne down there would have burned?  I used to do this and..oh never mind!  :laugh:  I think you're right - natural smells are the best!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #946 on: July 17, 2007, 02:24:57 am »
Aaahhh Marie, I love it. MMMMM very erotic! I love good smelling men, sometimes it´s hard for me not to sniff at good smelling strangers in the street  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. And the natural scents  ;D, mmmm even better! Sweet story!

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi! 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #947 on: July 17, 2007, 02:25:46 am »
BrokiePals are always BrokiePals, of course!

{{{{{{{{{Jack with Ennis Family}}}}}}}}}

BrokiePals forever, Dagi!  :-*

Dagi

Re: Sing to Him
« Reply #948 on: July 17, 2007, 03:25:27 am »
Thanks, Dagi!  Yes, I can write my name on the top of my stories.  I'll remember.  :)

And the title, please! (you´ve never been on the Read Only thread?  >:( >:( >:()
thank you, honey!

DAgi

Dagi

« Reply #949 on: July 17, 2007, 03:31:25 am »
just for this occasion I've pulled on my big girl panties, and my kinky boots

Photo, please! On the Hot Buttered Buns Thread maybe? I´ll look out for it  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dagi

And make sure you big girl´s panties are WET !!