Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2122376 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #980 on: July 18, 2007, 01:58:10 am »
Thanks so much, littlewing.  And yeah, Toycoon's beauty secrets do sound interesting.  I'm thinking that no starchy carbs after 5 means he has a high protean shake after dark, if you know what I mean.    :P

Gary

People trip out when I go out to dinner with them. I'm really pretty disciplined when it comes to the 'no starchy carb' bit. You should check me out before 5, man! I just remind myself that the tasty bread, potatoes or pasta will still be there tomorrow and I can have it for lunch (or breakfast). You can eat all the vegetable carbs you want any time you want. I forgot to mention: I'm extremely allergic to lactose proteins; milk, butter, cream and cheese. That keeps me away from the pizza, ice cream, cake and cookies. :P
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #981 on: July 18, 2007, 04:53:57 pm »
I'm thinking that no starchy carbs after 5 means he has a high protean shake after dark, if you know what I mean.    :P

Gary

So, is this another beauty tipp, then   ;D ?? Maybe these high protein shakes make smooth skin, too, by external application? ::) I´ll have to find out.

Dagi

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #982 on: July 18, 2007, 09:11:24 pm »
That was a fun quiz Susie!! Some of the words I came up with to go with your words....haha. Mine didn't make too much sense, but still fun!!

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #983 on: July 18, 2007, 09:20:42 pm »

Love and hugs right back at ya!! It's great to have everyone to talk to and spend time with whether I'm sad or happy!! Someone's gonna make me happier if I'm happy or make me smile if I'm sad.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Nobody's Business
« Reply #984 on: July 18, 2007, 11:39:28 pm »
It was a long, lingering kiss, soft and gentle.  One that was meant to persuade, sooth, sedate.  By the time Daniel was ready to come up for air he knew he would do anything for Tyler.  But when he began to pull away Tyler grabbed him by the nape of the neck and held him in place.  That's when the tender kiss of his friend became the kiss of a lover.  Tyler shoved him back onto the ground and got on top of him, and all the while their lips remained pressed together, and their tongues continued to spar.

Sexy, Garycottle! Daniel and Tyler, golly, I love those two queers. You really have some great characters goin' on here. Maybe them Florida cam boys will do a live reenactment for the Jack with Ennis readership! Yeehaw!

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Nobody's Business
« Reply #985 on: July 19, 2007, 01:48:16 am »
It would be interesting to have Daniel meet Granddad Ennis.

Grand dad Ennis? I didn't realize that! I guess there is something to that 'gay gene' theory. Hmmmm...

In our family there are two queers (out of four boys), I'm one, the eldest son and my youngest brother is the other. Crazy, ain't it?

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #986 on: July 19, 2007, 01:58:08 am »
People trip out when I go out to dinner with them. I'm really pretty disciplined when it comes to the 'no starchy carb' bit. You should check me out before 5, man! I just remind myself that the tasty bread, potatoes or pasta will still be there tomorrow and I can have it for lunch (or breakfast). You can eat all the vegetable carbs you want any time you want. I forgot to mention: I'm extremely allergic to lactose proteins; milk, butter, cream and cheese. That keeps me away from the pizza, ice cream, cake and cookies. :P

Interesting, Toycoon!  Back in the 80s I lost 110 pounds on the Atkins diet.  I also exercised like a fiend, something I don't have time for now.  What about fruit carbs?  Do you limit, or cut out those as well?

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Heady Scent of Ennis Del Mar (2)
« Reply #987 on: July 19, 2007, 01:59:06 am »
Marie, what a sweet, sexy and cute story.  Boy that Jack can talk Ennis into anything, can't he?

M

Thanks, Merr!  Oh yeah, Jack can get Ennis to do his bidding!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #988 on: July 19, 2007, 02:00:28 am »
Littlewing/Marie   How are you this morning?  I guess Mr. Naaaasssttteee is back.  Gary in his oh-so-subtle way.     

I'm fine, Baby!  I hope you're doing well.  I can't tell you how good it is to see you here!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Heady Scent of Ennis Del Mar (2)
« Reply #989 on: July 19, 2007, 02:01:37 am »
Ah, so deliciously warm and sensual ... like sinking into a hot bubble bath!  Gorgeous littlewing!

Susie

Thanks, Sweets!