Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121335 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1030 on: July 20, 2007, 01:30:07 am »
Mexico or Bust by Littlewing 1957

I love it---I hope you are going to take us along on the vacation with them!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1031 on: July 20, 2007, 01:42:21 am »
To be truthful I'm kind of finicky, littlewing.  There are certain things I simply won't eat, and I'm very much afraid that seafood is one of them.   >:(  Hope you're not too disappointed.  

I just never acquired a taste for seafood.  It probably has something to do with the fact that West Virginia is a landlocked state.  There isn't anyplace around here to get good, fresh seafood.  So maybe as a result of that most seafood doesn't appeal to me.  I remember going up to Maine and watching people eat lobster.  To me it looked like they were eating giant grasshoppers.   :-X  How could anyone eat something that looked like that?

I have very inexpensive tastes really.  I like pizza and pasta, and burgers.  Nothing fancy.  You mentioned fried chicken.  I like chicken fingers, but there's something about eating chicken that's still on the bone that freaks me out.  

I'm a very eccentric person when you get right down to it, littlewing.   :P  But I hope you'll put up with me.

Gary

Gary, its okay!  You sound so much like my daughter it's scary!  She thinks lobsters are gross looking and refuses to eat them.  She likes chicken strips, or fingers, but thinks chicken on the bone is gross!  Well, we'll figure it out.  I have to deal with a finicky eater all the time.  I have to entertain Maria's friends and most of them are either vegetarians or vegans.  I'm used to all kinds of dietary preferences.  We'll work it out.  You're finicky?  I'm easy!  I'll ask my sister if she knows of a reasonably priced family place down there and we can each order what we like. 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1032 on: July 20, 2007, 01:43:48 am »
I love it---I hope you are going to take us along on the vacation with them!

Possibly, Shasta!  I have a feeling that sometime in the near future we'll take a trip to Mexico with our boys!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1033 on: July 20, 2007, 02:21:34 am »
Hi Shasta Sistah, yes, my daughter's favorite.  I know she would come back here if we got a Sonic. 

You oughtta start lobbying for one!!   ;D
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

« Reply #1034 on: July 20, 2007, 03:22:05 pm »
Hot Dog, Susiebell and Dagi!  That was one hot scene!  And I just loved the way Jack deliberately got Ennis all riled up.  MMMM  Y'all know I love it when Ennis roughly manhandles Jack.  And that cute, young bartender whistling just a few feet away...now that was really erotic.  Wow!

Great Story!  And it's really amazing that y'all were able to write it together.  The two of you make some team!

Gary

P.S. That title is so funny.  Ennis could be an animal, that's for sure.  He's a sexy beast.

Thank you Gary dearest!

You didn´t expect us to write anything profound when I told you about our little project, did ya  :laugh: ?

It was kind a predictible....but so much fun!! And I´ve got to give Susie credit for the idea of Jack making Ennis jealous in the first place! Then I remembered what you said about tricky bottom boys  ;D ;D ;D ...So we owe you, too, Gary!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1035 on: July 20, 2007, 03:48:45 pm »
Dear Dagi and Susie - what a great collaberation.  Very graphic.  You got Ennis just perfect with his quick temper.  And playful Jack just having fun riling Ennis. 

Thank you, Merrily! We are going to do this more often, I think, it was fun!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Mexico or Bust
« Reply #1036 on: July 20, 2007, 04:20:02 pm »
Mexico or Bust by Littlewing 1957

.... He smiled, almost cried out with laughter as he read,

“Rodeo, tell me more!”

Jack sat down at his desk and pulled out the brochure that he kept for himself.  He placed a call to his travel agent…..

walking hand in hand.....so romantic, Marie! And so heartwarming to read that Ennis indeed opened up to Jack´s ideas.
(Although Jack´s death would have been tragic enough without that  :'().

Thank you, honey!

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Ennimal
« Reply #1037 on: July 20, 2007, 08:40:30 pm »
Holy sheee-it! Whatta hot story! I don't usually get too riled up about much but I tell ya, I got a nasty stirring in the loins over that one. You two dames are really getting to be quite the erotic homosex writers. Perfect title, too. Very evocative. Camile Paglia better watch out! How can I be cross with you two, you wild womanimals!  Manly face and dark hair, lanky, hmmm... that bartender sure sounds foxy, too. Maybe we can revisit him some time.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Ennimal
« Reply #1038 on: July 20, 2007, 09:00:26 pm »
Toycoon, in part two I think it should be revealed that, unbeknownst to Jack and Ennis, I was underneath the bar the whole time that young, willowy bartender was doing his chores, submissively waiting to attend to his needs.  Gary

I don't doubt that for a minute. Foxy bartender sounds like your type. Heck, he sounds like everybody's type!

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Mexico or Bust
« Reply #1039 on: July 20, 2007, 11:53:22 pm »
Loved it littlewing.  Maybe because I like to get out and see new places, and it always annoys me when others show no interest.  Gosh, if I had the money I'd be traveling all the time all over the world.  Petra.  Machu Picchu.  Angkor Wat. Very nearly every place in Europe.  Egypt.  Kenya.  China.  India.  Australia.  New Zealand.  The list goes on.  It may have been easier to just to list the places I don't want to visit.  Hmmm  South Pole maybe.   :laugh:  Too damn cold.  

It's always really got to me the way Ennis refused Jack very nearly everything.  He wouldn't even go to Mexico with him.  (But of course he may have refused to go there because he somehow knew Jack had gone there to sleep with rent boys.)  Gosh, would it have killed him to cross the state line once in a while?  That Ennis, he was so stubborn.

But I love the fact that in your story Ennis shows a willingness to consider the idea.

Gary

Thanks, Gary!  I also love to travel.  I only wish I could afford it.  I've always had a feeling that Jack could have worn Ennis down, and convinced him to at least see a neighboring State.  You're right, that Ennis was so stubborn.