Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121832 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Mexico or Bust
« Reply #1040 on: July 20, 2007, 11:54:32 pm »
Oh, Marie - that gave me chills all over.  I could feel Jack's thrill.  Lovely story and so hopeful.  I loved it.

Thanks, Babe!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1041 on: July 21, 2007, 12:00:06 am »
Toycoon, this one's for you honey!!

After the other day, we got together, kinda like a writing tag-team, and came up with a story just for you .... finishing each other's sentences, adding more, just letting it take us where it wanted to go ......."

Ennimal by Dagi and Susie

They sat alone in the corner of Pete's dusty old saloon.  The place was empty but for a young bartender, whistling cheerfully and stacking beer bottles in neat rows behind the counter.  Ennis tried hard to concentrate on the bottle he was shoving from one hand to the other, avoiding looking up, the feeling of Jack´s knee pressed up against his inner thigh sending sparks though his body.

Jack peered briefly over at the bartender, "He's kinda cute, don't ya think?", a smile spread across his face.  He shifted in his chair, moving his knee closer to Ennis' groin, pressing harder against his leg.

"Uh.... don´t know." Ennis, curious against his will, couldn´t help but risk a short glance at the guy, now busy clearing the tables; tight fitting denims, muscular forearms, a manly face and dark hair.

"You like him, Jack Fuckin' Twist?  You wanna piece a that pretty ass?"  Ennis' voice was mean, guts churning up inside, suppressing a sudden urge to flatten the young man with his fist.  Jack didn´t respond, merely chuckled a little and looked at the bartender again, letting his eyes remain for a few seconds on the beautiful man.

"That's enough, Rodeo!"  Ennis stood up suddenly, knocking the table and sending his bottle crashing to the floor.  He muttered an apology to the startled young man, grabbed Jack by the arm and marched him out of the bar and into the parking lot around the back.  Jack tried to hide his smile, Ennis´ fierce grip around his arm hurt, but he didn´t mind a bit. By the time his angry friend pushed him against the truck he was already rock-hard.

A quick glance around, showed Ennis that they were alone, the bartender, humming a tune dangerously close by.  His temper had gotten the better of him again, grappling with Jack's buckle and yanking his jeans and shorts down to his ankles, before fumbling with his own zipper and freeing his angry cock.

Jack smiled triumphantly to himself, that skinny young bartender couldn't hold a candle to Ennis. But sometimes he  loved to tease him, torment him, drive him crazy.....´cause the only thing better than getting fucked by Ennis was getting fucked by "Ennimal"!  Jack braced himself,  breathing hard, bent forward, and hissed as he felt Ennis´ fingers pinching his nipples, hissed again as he  took the hot, equally stone-hard dick all the way up his ass in one single thrust.

Jack yelped, the burning pain washed over in an instant, his body convulsing with  electricity, cock slapping against his belly, at each thrust.

" You like lookin at other men?" .... another hard thrust .... Ennis' voice a choked whisper, "I´ll teach you!" .... another thrust .... " Your - ass - is - mine!" ....

Love Susie and Dagi

Brilliant!  Girls this is awesome!  I love the idea of Jack teasing Ennis, making him jealous, knowing that he would go beserk!  And the rough sex out in the parking lot! And Ennis making it clear that Jack's ass belongs to him.  I love it! This is a very well written fic, ladies!  I devoured every word!  Marvelous!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Mexico or Bust
« Reply #1042 on: July 21, 2007, 12:01:35 am »
walking hand in hand.....so romantic, Marie! And so heartwarming to read that Ennis indeed opened up to Jack´s ideas.
(Although Jack´s death would have been tragic enough without that  :'().

Thank you, honey!

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi.  I may continue this yet!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Ennimal
« Reply #1043 on: July 21, 2007, 12:02:31 am »
Toycoon, in part two I think it should be revealed that, unbeknownst to Jack and Ennis, I was underneath the bar the whole time that young, willowy bartender was doing his chores, submissively waiting to attend to his needs.   ;D

Gary

Gary, you're a wild man!  ::)

Dagi

Re: Ennimal
« Reply #1044 on: July 21, 2007, 02:33:53 am »
Holy sheee-it! Whatta hot story! I don't usually get too riled up about much but I tell ya, I got a nasty stirring in the loins over that one. You two dames are really getting to be quite the erotic homosex writers. Perfect title, too. Very evocative. Camile Paglia better watch out! How can I be cross with you two, you wild womanimals!  Manly face and dark hair, lanky, hmmm... that bartender sure sounds foxy, too. Maybe we can revisit him some time.

Thank you, honey! I´m glad you liked it! I was afraid the title would be kind of a give-away, but Susie decided to let it. Or maybe she couldn´t think of anything better ;).

Dagi

PS The bartender is free to be used by anyone!  I mean, by any writer, as character in a story  ;D ;D ;D!

Dagi

« Reply #1045 on: July 21, 2007, 02:37:10 am »
Brilliant!  Girls this is awesome!  I love the idea of Jack teasing Ennis, making him jealous, knowing that he would go beserk!  And the rough sex out in the parking lot! And Ennis making it clear that Jack's ass belongs to him.  I love it! This is a very well written fic, ladies!  I devoured every word!  Marvelous!  :)

Thank you, Marie! So many kind words!  :-*

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1046 on: July 21, 2007, 08:35:36 am »
She´s listed in the member´s list as ********, and her posts are still showing, but some posts on the buns thread are deleted. What does that mean??

Merrily, honey, speak to us!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1047 on: July 21, 2007, 08:01:15 pm »
She´s listed in the member´s list as ********, and her posts are still showing, but some posts on the buns thread are deleted. What does that mean??

Merrily, honey, speak to us!

Perhaps she's working on her Avatar?  I just saw a few of her posts yesterday over at the other Board.  I'm sure everything's okay with her.  At least I hope so!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Old Man Twist
« Reply #1048 on: July 21, 2007, 08:08:24 pm »
Old Man twist by Littlewing 1957

Old Man Twist watched his wife as she returned to the kitchen after Ennis Del Mar left with 2 shirts in a paper bag.  Mr. Twist noticed that his wife had tears in her eyes.  He wanted to comfort her, but didn’t quite know how.

Mr. Twist sat in his chair and spat into his cup.  He had to constantly remind himself that he wasn’t a bad father to Jack, or an abusive husband to his wife.  He didn’t care what anyone else thought!  He wanted to be at peace with himself.

“I provided for my family!”  Old Man Twist thought as he watched his woman prepare supper.  “I’m not required to do anything else but make sure my wife and son are fed, and that they have a roof over their heads!”  He pounded his fist on the table, causing Mrs. Twist to jump and drop a white plate.   “What kind of father were you, Jack Twist?”  He yelled to no one in particular as he rose from the table and headed outside…

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Old Man Twist
« Reply #1049 on: July 22, 2007, 12:35:32 am »
Hi there littlewing,

Thanks so much for this glimpse into Mr. Twists psyche.  I know he was an old coot, but I think he was messed up inside.  He was rude to Ennis when Ennis came to visit, and we know he wasn't much of a father to Jack, and he probably wasn't much of a husband, but it seemed to me that he was in a great deal of pain when we saw him there at that kitchen table.  So maybe he did have a heart.

We can always count on you to keep the thread going when the rest of us are hitting a dry spell, littlewing.  Thanks for your diligence. 

Gary 

Hi, Babe!  Thanks for your kind words.  I try to see the good and explore it in everyone.  Writing about J&E is my salvation.  I just gotta do it!