Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2120868 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The Drive-In
« Reply #1050 on: July 22, 2007, 12:37:47 am »
Ah, what a charming tale littlewing! .... a heavenly little slice of life!

Susie  

Thanks, Susie!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Mexico or Bust
« Reply #1051 on: July 22, 2007, 12:38:22 am »
Oh if only littlewing!  I hope there's more ... I want to hear about them walking hand in hand together!  Lovely littlewing!

Susie

Yes, I'll continue the tale very soon.  Thanks for your kind words.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Old Man Twist
« Reply #1052 on: July 22, 2007, 12:39:39 am »
Thank you littlewing ... for this little glimpse at the softer side of OMT!  I want to HATE him, beat him over the head for never teaching Jack to bullride, punch him on the nose for never once going to see Jack ride, kick him in the goolies for peeing over him!!  But I guess even OMT had feelings ... just had no idea how to express them..... still HATE him though!!!

Susie

I've wanted to delve into his psyche for a long time.  I've finally worked up the nerve to do it.  I may try again with OMT some other time.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Forgive me?
« Reply #1053 on: July 22, 2007, 02:20:57 am »
This is dedicated to my Buddies.  I love all of you so much!

Jack turned his back to the tent flap and crossed his arms over his muscled chest.  “That Ennis fuckin’ Del Mar don’t know who he’s messin’ with!”  Jack was seething as he remembered the words they had right before dinner.

Ennis stood outside, pacing nervously around camp while Jack was inside the tent, hot as a six shooter!  Ennis regretted the words that he said to his lover.  He was seriously out of line, said things to Jack that he’s sure Jack will never forget.   But will he forgive?  “How do I apologize to him?”  Ennis wondered out loud.  He was still smarting over the way Jack nudged him out of the tent.  Something had to be done.

Ennis crawled through the tent’s opening and peeked in at Jack.  Jack was sitting on the ground, legs and arms both crossed.  Ennis’ blood drained from his cheeks as he sensed Jack’s vibes. 

“Jack, please!”  Ennis began.  “I was wrong, Bud.  Please forgive me?”  No response from Jack.  Ennis moved closer and placed a tender kiss on Jack’s lower back.  Jack stiffened, and with a wave of his hand, pushed Ennis farther away.  Ennis was terrified, but he understood his husband and knew when to leave him be.  Perhaps tomorrow will be better…
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 02:41:59 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Ennimal
« Reply #1054 on: July 22, 2007, 11:58:09 am »

Ah Susie, Toycoon is like a brother.  Leave it to you to turn my little fantasy into incest.

...oh well, I am from West Virginia.

Gary

Garycottle, you had Jack doing his nephew-in-law at his own wedding, ya lech!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1055 on: July 22, 2007, 12:03:20 pm »
I've wanted to delve into his psyche for a long time.  I've finally worked up the nerve to do it.  I may try again with OMT some other time.

It's interesting to think how each of character warrants exploration in some way. Some are totally bizarre in their action. Maybe, those are the most fascinating characters.

Really fine story, littlewing1957. Thank you for going inside OMT's head.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #1056 on: July 22, 2007, 12:41:15 pm »
Old Man twist by Littlewing 1957

Old Man Twist watched his wife as she returned to the kitchen after Ennis Del Mar left with 2 shirts in a paper bag.  Mr. Twist noticed that his wife had tears in her eyes.  He wanted to comfort her, but didn’t quite know how.

Mr. Twist sat in his chair and spat into his cup.  He had to constantly remind himself that he wasn’t a bad father to Jack, or an abusive husband to his wife.  He didn’t care what anyone else thought!  He wanted to be at peace with himself.

“I provided for my family!”  Old Man Twist thought as he watched his woman prepare supper.  “I’m not required to do anything else but make sure my wife and son are fed, and that they have a roof over their heads!”  He pounded his fist on the table, causing Mrs. Twist to jump and drop a white plate.   “What kind of father were you, Jack Twist?”  He yelled to no one in particular as he rose from the table and headed outside…

The insight you are providing here is really fascinating, Marie. The first time I saw the movie I couldn´t help  liking OMT despite of everything he had done to Jack and was doing to Ennis. I still can´t explain the feeling, but this actor was capable to convey that no person is all bad.

Thank you, Marie!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Ennimal
« Reply #1057 on: July 22, 2007, 12:46:01 pm »
Toycoon, in part two I think it should be revealed that, unbeknownst to Jack and Ennis, I was underneath the bar the whole time that young, willowy bartender was doing his chores, submissively waiting to attend to his needs.   ;D

Gary

Oh Gary dear, if you had told me earlier, I would have made the bartender look like this: blonde hair, about 5 feet 4 ", thin, hairless body....but I know you´re not that picky anyway.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Forgive me?
« Reply #1058 on: July 22, 2007, 12:50:12 pm »
This is dedicated to my Buddies.  I love all of you so much!

Jack turned his back to the tent flap and crossed his arms over his muscled chest.  “That Ennis fuckin’ Del Mar don’t know who he’s messin’ with!”  Jack was seething as he remembered the words they had right before dinner.

Ennis stood outside, pacing nervously around camp while Jack was inside the tent, hot as a six shooter!  Ennis regretted the words that he said to his lover.  He was seriously out of line, said things to Jack that he’s sure Jack will never forget.   But will he forgive?  “How do I apologize to him?”  Ennis wondered out loud.  He was still smarting over the way Jack nudged him out of the tent.  Something had to be done.

Ennis crawled through the tent’s opening and peeked in at Jack.  Jack was sitting on the ground, legs and arms both crossed.  Ennis’ blood drained from his cheeks as he sensed Jack’s vibes. 

“Jack, please!”  Ennis began.  “I was wrong, Bud.  Please forgive me?”  No response from Jack.  Ennis moved closer and placed a tender kiss on Jack’s lower back.  Jack stiffened, and with a wave of his hand, pushed Ennis farther away.  Ennis was terrified, but he understood his husband and knew when to leave him be.  Perhaps tomorrow will be better…

What a touching little piece, Marie! Your writing style is so natural! Keep them coming!!

We love you too, Marie!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1059 on: July 22, 2007, 12:51:12 pm »
Has anyone heard from Merr?  ??? ??? ???  D.