Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119480 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Beans (Repost)
« Reply #1110 on: July 25, 2007, 09:35:43 am »
I just love fanfics that take place up on Brokeback....and this one is very erotic! Food and sex really belong together  ;D.

Food and sex together? I agree! "Beans" is one of Littlewing and my tag team stories. I wrote the first three lines for "Beans" and she wrote the second half. We were on a roll for a while there.

Nearly all of my stroies occur on Brokeback the first summer. There were so many moments of Jack with Ennis to fill in that weren't seen in the film, we started making up stuff. That's how this fanfic game got started.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 09:28:14 pm by Toycoon »
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1111 on: July 25, 2007, 09:42:15 am »
Littlewing1957 wrote a wonderful part 2 to this story. I hope she can repost it and Dagi, please archive them together, if ya can.

Blue Eyes by Toycoon

Jack spotted Ennis from across the grassy field sitting alone, with his head hung low and obviously in deep thought; "Boy, that Ennis Del Mar sure is a complicated fella, wonder what he thinkin' 'bout?" 

"Blue eyes... Momma would'a liked Jack's blue eyes, she liked purty things," Ennis thought, smiling wistfully as he recollected the way his mother would sometimes gaze into his father's steely eyes; "Daddy would'a wondered why I was hanging 'round rodeo fuck ups, " That boy looks like a queer ta me." Ennis' hands tightened into fists.

Ennis' concentration broke when he felt the rope from Jack's lasso fall down around his shoulders.

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #1112 on: July 25, 2007, 01:54:11 pm »

I stole that from Kerry´s Comedy Club  ;D

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1113 on: July 25, 2007, 02:08:47 pm »
Food and sex together? I agree! "Beans" is one of Littlewing and my tag team stories. I wrote the first three lines for "Beans" and she wrote the second half. We were on a roll for a while there.

Nearly all of my stories occur on Brokeback the first summer. There were some many moments of Jack with Ennis to fill in that weren't seen in the film, we started making up stuff. That's how this fanfic game got started.

Well, you two are a brilliant tag team, that´s for sure  :D ! Californian Vibrations, huh?

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1114 on: July 25, 2007, 02:26:20 pm »
Littlewing1957 wrote a wonderful part 2 to this story. I hope she can repost it and Dagi, please archive them together, if ya can.

Blue Eyes by Toycoon

Jack spotted Ennis from across the grassy field sitting alone, with his head hung low and obviously in deep thought; "Boy, that Ennis Del Mar sure is a complicated fella, wonder what he thinkin' 'bout?" 

"Blue eyes... Momma would'a liked Jack's blue eyes, she liked purty things," Ennis thought, smiling wistfully as he recollected the way his mother would sometimes gaze into his father's steely eyes; "Daddy would'a wondered why I was hanging 'round rodeo fuck ups, " That boy looks like a queer ta me." Ennis' hands tightened into fists.

Ennis' concentration broke when he felt the rope from Jack's lasso fall down around his shoulders.

You know, I really admire your courage to write about one of the key scenes of the story. You perfectly conveyed the two big influences in Ennis life - unconditional love, and homophobia. In this scene, the latter wins. In the end, love wins.

Thanks for reposting! And of course I´ll archive them together!

Dagi

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1115 on: July 25, 2007, 06:36:41 pm »
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,7424.310.html

Dagi--your little cowboy is 110% adorable---the best smile on the thread--beautiful eyes too---he looks like you!

Wow!! This thread is almost up to 200 pages!!!

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1116 on: July 25, 2007, 08:12:30 pm »
I just love fanfics that take place up on Brokeback....and this one is very erotic! Food and sex really belong together  ;D.

Thanks for all these wonderful stories, Littlewing!  :-* :-* :-*

Dagi

Have I ever told you that I love your username? It´s so poetic!

Thanks for your kind words, Dagi.  You like my name?  It reflects my Native American hertiage. 

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1117 on: July 25, 2007, 09:32:13 pm »
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,7424.310.html

Dagi--your little cowboy is 110% adorable---the best smile on the thread--beautiful eyes too---he looks like you!

Wow!! This thread is almost up to 200 pages!!!

Dagi, your little boy is adorable! He certainly has a sweet smile, just like mama.

Hiya Shasta, I see your online right this minute. I'm at work currently but I'm leaving right this second....

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1118 on: July 25, 2007, 09:44:16 pm »
Dagi, your little boy is adorable! He certainly has a sweet smile, just like mama.

Hiya Shasta, I see your online right this minute. I'm at work currently but I'm leaving right this second....

Hi Toycoon! Are ya'll working on H.S. Musical 2 already? Hope work was good today. Did ya roller-blade today yet? It has been uncharacteristically cool here (for July) -- from 60's at night to 80's during the daytime. I fear a heat wave is on the way!!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1119 on: July 25, 2007, 10:45:07 pm »
Hi Toycoon! Are ya'll working on H.S. Musical 2 already? Hope work was good today. Did ya roller-blade today yet? It has been uncharacteristically cool here (for July) -- from 60's at night to 80's during the daytime. I fear a heat wave is on the way!!

The H.S. Musical 2 dolls are already in the can. They are about to debut on the first week of September, 2007.
I didn't rollerblade today. Too tired. I will tomorrow. It is kinda cool this week. It rained here on Monday.
Rain in California in July; can you imagine?