Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121180 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1130 on: July 26, 2007, 10:05:54 am »
Dag ...., couldn't have put it better myself!  Superb story toycoon .... everything Dagi just said!

Susie

Thank you kindly, ladies.
Dagi, your family is charming! Susiebell, when we gonna get a looksee at the hubby a' yers? The lucky fella.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1131 on: July 26, 2007, 11:02:28 am »
I don't believe it! ... I thought only the British talked about the weather ... and don't even mention the word "Rain" to me ... our soggy little island is about to sink into the sea, like the lost city of Atlantis!

Susie  

Wow, I heard about that!  How are you guys holding up?  Is the rain something you're concerned about, or is it tapering off?

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Reading
« Reply #1132 on: July 26, 2007, 11:03:09 am »
WOW littlewing!  I found myself reading Remedios' part with a strange hungarian accent ... the idea that Jack is standing next to him, comforting him just chokes me up .... and the merging ...... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Brilliant littlewing!

Susie

:laugh:  :laugh: Thanks, Susiebaby!

Dagi

« Reply #1133 on: July 26, 2007, 12:37:22 pm »
Susie, you two are such a cute couple!!! BTW my hubby doesn´t know either that he´s here ;D

Dagi

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1134 on: July 26, 2007, 06:59:51 pm »
Very  nice-looking families, Dagi and Susie!! Till is so cute and sweet-looking. He and Moritz are both precious. They have the most beautiful eyes and smile!!

I have no children -- and only an ex-husband......so.....you can see members of my family on this thread:

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,11451.0.html

LOL

Susie---some of your country was shown on the news here last night. They were reporting on all the flooding!!! May you soon have dry skies!!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1135 on: July 26, 2007, 11:28:05 pm »
Aww, Susiebell, your hubby is a fine lookin' man. Now all you have to do is start an anonymus My Space page for him so he can become a web star!

Dagi, your men are very attractive as well. Stunning eyes on both of them!

Shasta, your baby is a cutie, too. I love terriers.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 09:24:13 pm by Toycoon »
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #1136 on: July 27, 2007, 12:30:35 am »
Very  nice-looking families, Dagi and Susie!! Till is so cute and sweet-looking. He and Moritz are both precious. They have the most beautiful eyes and smile!!

I have no children -- and only an ex-husband......so.....you can see members of my family on this thread:

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,11451.0.html

LOL

Susie---some of your country was shown on the news here last night. They were reporting on all the flooding!!! May you soon have dry skies!!

Thank you Shasta dear, and your Rusti looks really cute! Such soft fur! Mmmmm...

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1137 on: July 27, 2007, 12:32:53 am »
Aww, Susiebell, your hubby is a fine lookin' man. Now all you have to do is start an annoynus My Space page for him so he can become a web star!

Dagi, your men are very attractive as well. Stunning eyes on both of them!

Shasta, your baby is a cutie, too. I love terriers.

Thank you, Toycoon! We´d love to see your face, too, while reading your posts, you know? Did I mention that before?  ;)

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Reading
« Reply #1138 on: July 27, 2007, 12:37:37 am »
WOW littlewing!  I found myself reading Remedios' part with a strange hungarian accent ... the idea that Jack is standing next to him, comforting him just chokes me up .... and the merging ...... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Brilliant littlewing!

Susie

Thanks, Susie!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Something Special
« Reply #1139 on: July 27, 2007, 12:38:41 am »
Yummmm littlewing, love it ... my tummy's rumbling now!  I love this little moment of domestic bliss ... Jack shooing Ennis out of the kitchen made me smile!... and what's in the bag??

Susie

What's in the bag?  Oh, I'll tell you all about it later  :)