Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2124187 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The Reading
« Reply #1140 on: July 27, 2007, 12:39:16 am »
Littlewing, that one touched my heart. You know that I´m truely believing exactly this could have happened? Jack comforting Ennis, and telling him it wasn´t his fault...so sweet. And of course Jack´s merging even  in the other world. ;D

Thank you so much for sharing, honey!

Dagi

You're very welcome, Dagi.  Thanks for your kind words!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1141 on: July 27, 2007, 12:41:04 am »
Thanks for all the lovely compliments to my son!

This is my husband with our little one, Till:

Now you know the whole family. I wouldn´t mind seeing some pics of you, too!

Dagi

Dagi, you have a lovely family!  You're very lucky!

Dagi

« Reply #1142 on: July 27, 2007, 12:52:33 am »
Dagi, you have a lovely family!  You're very lucky!

Oh yes I am, and believe me I don´t take it for granted. I´m thankful every day. Thanks for your lovely words. So, do we get to know what´s in the bag today?

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1143 on: July 27, 2007, 01:12:25 am »
Oh yes I am, and believe me I don´t take it for granted. I´m thankful every day. Thanks for your lovely words. So, do we get to know what´s in the bag today?

Dagi

Today?  Perhaps!  We'll see how it goes  :)  I may head in a different direction, though!  Has anyone heard from Gary today?  I've missed him!

Dagi

« Reply #1144 on: July 27, 2007, 03:31:14 pm »
   Like Ennis, I usually assume no one will miss me if I disappear.  ;D

Gary

You insecure thing you  ;D.

Dagi  ;)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1145 on: July 27, 2007, 09:27:00 pm »
SUSIE !!
Have fun!!! We will miss you! Is a fortnight 2 weeks or 20 days?--either way--nice long holiday!! Send pics!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1146 on: July 27, 2007, 09:29:59 pm »

Thanks Toycoon and Susie and Dagi and Gary -- I love my dogs. And my cat!
:)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Sweet Nothings
« Reply #1147 on: July 27, 2007, 10:32:50 pm »
Ennis’ mood was always sombre at moments like this, but seeing Jack dressed from head to toe in soft sumptuous leather and a fake smile damn near broke his heart, “C’mere Jack” he spoke in a quite unsteady voice and pulled Jack into a tight embrace, “Gonna miss you, Rodeo”.

Oh Susiebell, three lines... I knew you could do it. I love this line. You are so good, girl!

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1148 on: July 27, 2007, 11:31:49 pm »
Hi there littlewing.  I've been around.  It's just that I got involved in a discussion over at IMDb the other day and that ate up my online time.  And then yesterday I was out most of the day.  So I'm afraid I'm a bit behind here.  But I mean to catch up. 

Thanks for noticing that I've not posted in a while.   Like Ennis, I usually assume no one will miss me if I disappear.  ;D

Gary

Baby, you're kidding, right?  Of course we miss you when you're not here.  In fact, I get nervous when I don't see or hear from you!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Something Special
« Reply #1149 on: July 27, 2007, 11:35:33 pm »
Hi there Littlewing, thanks so much for reposting these fanfics.  I do remember them well.  I love the image of an embarrassed Ennis recalling an erotic dream as Jack feeds him beans.  That's very sexy, and there's something tender and loving about it as well.  And that goes for Jack Fing Twist too.  Nothing sweeter than make up sex. 

The story about Jack showing up on a Motorcycle is hot as hell.  There is something very erotic about a motorcycle.  Personally, I'd love to see Jack and Ennis riding buck naked, except for boots and helmets.  And I'd love to read about them making love with one of them bent over the bike.   ;D

Something Special was a very enjoyable story.  It was great to see the boys together in domestic bliss.  That was something that wasn't in the film or the book.  I know AP and company did this on purpose to show that there wasn't any room in civilized life for Jack and Ennis, but it seems too bad that they were always denied creature comforts.  I know that the cabin was mentioned in the film, but I picture something much more rustic than the cabin that appears in your stories, and we never actually see them there anyway.  So it was great thinking of them living together, even for a short amount of time, in a proper dwelling with a kitchen, a bathroom, a real bed, and heat.

Gary

Thanks, Gary!  I enjoy reading your kind words as much as I like writing the stories!  I'll have to work on another motorcycle story!  You really inspire me, Gary!  And the cabin?  That's mostly AU.  I can't image the actual Don Wroe's cabin being as nice as the one I write about.  But it seems so fun to have the boys in a decent setting, for once!