Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2123962 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The Reading
« Reply #1150 on: July 27, 2007, 11:38:07 pm »
Wow, littlewing, that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.   :D  I love the idea of Jack coming back and letting Ennis off the hook.  But do you think he'd allow himself to be let off the hook?  That boy is so stubborn.

And what's this about merging?  It sure sounds like fun.   :P  Wonder if it's anything like a Vulcan mind meld.

Thank you so much for this very enjoyable story.  And I'm so sorry it took me a couple of days to read it and comment on it.

Gary

Ah, Gary, thanks so much.  You make a good point about Ennis letting himself off the hook.  Don't worry about taking so long to read and comment.  Not a problem, sweetheart!  I'm just so glad to see you!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Sweet Nothings
« Reply #1151 on: July 27, 2007, 11:40:02 pm »
Sweet Nothings by Susie

It was time to go, Ennis’ bags were loaded up on the back of the truck and Jack’s few possessions were safely secured to the Harley.

Ennis’ mood was always sombre at moments like this, but seeing Jack dressed from head to toe in soft sumptuous leather and a fake smile damn near broke his heart, “C’mere Jack” he spoke in a quite unsteady voice and pulled Jack into a tight embrace, “Gonna miss you, Rodeo”.

“Gonna miss you too, my love” Jack smiled, turning quickly before a bemused Ennis had the chance to object to his last words, mounted his bike, glanced back one last time and rode off down the dirt track.

Susie

Whoo hoooo! 3 sentences! … just for you toycoon!!
Gonna miss you guys,  see you in a fortnight!

Beautiful, Susie!  Thanks for writing another Chapter to the motorcycle saga.  We'll miss you, as well!  Have a good time, Babe!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1152 on: July 27, 2007, 11:40:50 pm »
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,10857.100.html

Here's the magnet that Toycoon crafted for us in case ya'll wanna see it on my fridge.  ;D
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Comfort
« Reply #1153 on: July 28, 2007, 12:02:12 am »
Comfort by Littlewing1957

3 months since the last fishing trip and Jack Twist is in hell.  He is all alone in his big, fancy house, but the trappings of prosperity can’t comfort him.  He misses his lover.  His bed is empty, as Lureen and Bobby are visiting her parents for the weekend.  Jack didn’t want to go.  It is just as well as he wasn’t invited.

Jack is grateful that he has an unlimited reserve of memories to sustain him in times like these.  He pictured a prone Ennis Del Mar lying on a bed - most likely the king sized number in Don Wroe’s cabin – naked, his manhood pointing toward the ceiling.  His mouth always watered at the sight of Ennis’ cock shooting straight up, waiting to be devoured.  His eyes watered now at the memory.

In his mind Jack tongued his lover, marveled at the sweet taste of him.  His body reacted rather strangely, though!  Jack noticed that he was sucking his tongue!  He was rather ashamed, as he thought he stopped sucking his tongue in the 4th grade.  He remembered using that part of his body to comfort himself whenever he wanted physical contact and there was none.  Jack made peace with it.  A tongue is no substitute for Ennis’ cock, but in a few months he would have the real thing.  Jack turned over in his bed and fell asleep.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Comfort
« Reply #1154 on: July 28, 2007, 01:41:34 am »
Hi littlewing,

This is so graphic and sexual, but sad at the same time.  And that tongue sucking thing is just raw.  Very interesting mix of emotions.  (BTW, Jack's mouth isn't the only one watering.   ;) )

Gary

:laugh:  :laugh: Thanks, Gary!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Jack Gets It Right
« Reply #1155 on: July 28, 2007, 01:43:41 am »
Jack Gets It Right by garycottle

Ennis refused to help, so Jack was left to pack everything up all by himself.

While Jack disassembled their summer home, his friend sat up on the hill above camp and pouted like a small boy who had just seen his pup run over by a car.

Jack went up to Ennis when his work was done and sat beside him–close, but not too close–and there he waited patiently in somber, respectful silence until the young man put his arms around him and began to sob.

Beautifully told, Gary!  I'm so glad you showed us Jack getting it right!  It's about time we see Jack figuring it out!  :) 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Jack Gets It Right
« Reply #1156 on: July 28, 2007, 01:56:40 am »
Thank you, littlewing.  Did you notice it was only three sentences?  I wanted Toycoon to know that I can be just as tight as anybody when I want to be.   ;D

Gary

Yes, I did notice, Babe!  And the 3 sentence length took me by surprise.  I had to go take a second look - I thought Toycoon wrote it!  Great story, Gary!

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1157 on: July 28, 2007, 12:58:59 pm »
I was away for 36 hours and nobody missed me. Actually this was a test  ;D, but I didn´t hold out to the end. So, here I am again.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Sweet Nothings
« Reply #1158 on: July 28, 2007, 01:02:28 pm »
Sweet Nothings by Susie

It was time to go, Ennis’ bags were loaded up on the back of the truck and Jack’s few possessions were safely secured to the Harley.

Ennis’ mood was always sombre at moments like this, but seeing Jack dressed from head to toe in soft sumptuous leather and a fake smile damn near broke his heart, “C’mere Jack” he spoke in a quite unsteady voice and pulled Jack into a tight embrace, “Gonna miss you, Rodeo”.

“Gonna miss you too, my love” Jack smiled, turning quickly before a bemused Ennis had the chance to object to his last words, mounted his bike, glanced back one last time and rode off down the dirt track.

Susie

That was really sweet, Susie! "Gonna miss you too, my love" - why should Ennis object to such an endearment :D?

Thank you for this lovely 3s!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Comfort
« Reply #1159 on: July 28, 2007, 01:07:42 pm »
Comfort by Littlewing1957

3 months since the last fishing trip and Jack Twist is in hell.  He is all alone in his big, fancy house, but the trappings of prosperity can’t comfort him.  He misses his lover.  His bed is empty, as Lureen and Bobby are visiting her parents for the weekend.  Jack didn’t want to go.  It is just as well as he wasn’t invited.

Jack is grateful that he has an unlimited reserve of memories to sustain him in times like these.  He pictured a prone Ennis Del Mar lying on a bed - most likely the king sized number in Don Wroe’s cabin – naked, his manhood pointing toward the ceiling.  His mouth always watered at the sight of Ennis’ cock shooting straight up, waiting to be devoured.  His eyes watered now at the memory.

In his mind Jack tongued his lover, marveled at the sweet taste of him.  His body reacted rather strangely, though!  Jack noticed that he was sucking his tongue!  He was rather ashamed, as he thought he stopped sucking his tongue in the 4th grade.  He remembered using that part of his body to comfort himself whenever he wanted physical contact and there was none.  Jack made peace with it.  A tongue is no substitute for Ennis’ cock, but in a few months he would have the real thing.  Jack turned over in his bed and fell asleep.

Marie, your writing is so fascinating. This was sweet and erotic and sad and comforting at the same time. This was so much like the Jack I figure in my mind.
Thank you!

Dagi