Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121501 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1210 on: August 02, 2007, 11:10:35 pm »
LauraGigs, ya little darlin',
Where have you been? You've never posting on 'Jack with Ennis' before; I didn't know you cared!
Have you checked out the 'Brokeback Mountain Craft Corner' thread? I think you'd enjoy the handycraft projects.
Folks can make their very own label for BetterMost Beans, a Mad magazine style fold-in and Jack & Ennis magnetic dress-up dolls to put on the fridge.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Re: A Stormy Night
« Reply #1211 on: August 03, 2007, 12:13:28 am »
Moremojo,

what a surprise! Wow, you are a talented writer. These three lines were full of emotion and beauty. I hope to see you here more often!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1212 on: August 03, 2007, 12:20:42 am »
Moremojo,
I'm glad you appreciate the 3 sentence format. I feel the same way about it you do: there's a elegance to the brevity that's difficult to explain. Trying to fit as much emotion and eroticism into three sentences as the author can manage is a fun challenge (to me anyway). Excellent first post!

Now what does that mean? Haven´t we all proved that we love the challenge as well, although we do not always stick to the rules? Toycoon, forgive our trespasses.... ;).

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1213 on: August 03, 2007, 12:26:25 am »
Now what does that mean? Haven´t we all proved that we love the challenge as well, although we do not always stick to the rules? Toycoon, forgive our trespasses.... ;).

Dagi

Dagi, You are so cute! You know I don't mind if you kids don't stick to the rules. It's just that I fear for your mortal souls. :laugh:
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1214 on: August 03, 2007, 12:38:36 am »
Where is our naughty, little imp, Susiebell? It's terribly lonesome here without her nasty presence. Thank goodness, Dagi is here to hold down the fort.

Dagi

« Reply #1215 on: August 03, 2007, 12:49:52 am »
Where is our naughty, little imp, Susiebell? It's terribly lonesome here without her nasty presence. Thank goodness, Dagi is here to hold down the fort.

Now that´s what I call a challenge (*Dagi rubs her hands and takes a pencil and a sheet of paper*).

And, yeah, I miss Naughty Susie, too. She wont return until ends of next week. :'(

Dagi

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1216 on: August 03, 2007, 12:50:57 am »
Yeah---it's not as animated without Susie, huh?

We miss you, Susiebell!!! You are probably having a ball!!

I think she'll be home around the 10th??? She left the 28th and said she'd see us in a fortnight and Gary said that's another name for 2 weeks.  I think that's what Shakespeare called it too!
 :P
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

« Reply #1217 on: August 03, 2007, 01:07:30 am »
Hands by Dagi

Jack took his hands off the wall behind him against which his lover was still pressing him and placed them gently on each side of Ennis´ face, planted a soft kiss on his lips, pouring all his love into it, before they both took a breathless look down on Ennis´ hands.

Jack, still hard, in Ennis´ left hand, Ennis´own member in his right hand, both covered with their semen.

Jack dipped one finger into it and put the finger into his mouth, savoring the taste, then locked eyes with Ennis, who stared back in a mixture of disbelief and lust, and he whispered into his lover´s ear: “Think I should lick your hands clean before we can unpack your truck...”

Dagi

« Reply #1218 on: August 03, 2007, 01:08:10 am »
Naughty enough for both Susie and me? ::)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1219 on: August 03, 2007, 01:11:01 am »
"Close it up!" cried Jack, shuddering to the brutal, icy force of the hail that was beginning to pelt the tent, whereupon Ennis, torn between his fear for the sheep and gratitude for the shelter that both Jack and the tent provided, complied; they drew the flap tightly, their hands brushing together.

"Whew, friend, I told you Brokeback was rough", Jack said, his exhaustion and tension receding before the warmth and desire that filled him looking into Ennis's guarded brown eyes--eyes that had seen too little of the comfort and beauty that Jack knew to be in the world.

Jack noticed Ennis slightly shivering, whether from cold or some unnamed fear he couldn't tell, whereupon Jack said, softly, "C'mere, Ennis, it'll be allright"; thus gently drawing his friend's head to his beating breast, the pounding hail a wordless litany for desires unmapped, hopes yet to be born.

Beautiful!  Very well written, and very moving!  Wonderful!