Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2123876 times)

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1250 on: August 04, 2007, 02:55:22 am »
LauraGigs, ya little darlin',
Where have you been? You've never posting on 'Jack with Ennis' before; I didn't know you cared!

I love all my brothers + sisters from IMDB!  (This is one of my favorite lurking spots...)

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #1251 on: August 04, 2007, 02:56:29 am »
The performance thread is kind of a crazy place, but I got involved recently and just wrote my very first erotica there!  Check it, it's the third tent scene (thoroughly improved upon from the film IMO!)

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,2739.msg231266.html#msg231266

Dagi

Re: Jackie
« Reply #1252 on: August 04, 2007, 09:12:20 am »
Jackie by Littlewing 1957

...........He decides to name her "Jackie." 

So sweet, Littlewing! A kitten for Ennis! A belly fur to stroke  ;D! You have the most original ideas, Marie, I admire you.

Dagi

(I have a black male cat. I call him Jack when I stroke his belly  ;D)

Dagi

Re: The Color of Brown
« Reply #1253 on: August 04, 2007, 10:49:06 am »
The Color of Brown by Toycoon

The earth smelled good, so warm and comforting, hours after the light rain they'd had that summer morning. It was an indescribable scent that Jack could not explain his attraction for but it gave him a sense of solace all the same.

From across the river, Jack stared at Ennis, standing in bare feet in the thick mud; he marveled at Ennis' connection to the soil. Ennis seemed to be an extension of the sandy banks of the river: grounded, sturdy, rich and robust.

Jack drew in Ennis' masculine aroma, making him swoon unexpectedly and feel slightly intoxicated in this man's presence; the cool blue of the stream reflected delicately in the ruddy sanguine of Ennis' eyes.

I love it, Toycoon. This is very special. I ´ve always loved the earthy aspect of Ennis, marvelous the way you put it into words. And the smell of the earth after a summer rain is uncomparable, I´ve loved it since I was little! Thank you so much for sharing this.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: All for Me
« Reply #1254 on: August 04, 2007, 10:54:46 am »
All for Me by Littlewing 1957

Ennis placed Jack’s hand in his.  He pulled him up from the couch and led him silently, intently, into the bedroom.  Jack stood by the king sized bed and fixed a piercing blue gaze at Ennis’ crotch.

Jack unbuttoned Ennis’ beige shirt slowly.  He liked this sort of lazy lead-up; thought of it as a sort of foreplay.  Ennis allowed this, even encouraged it!  Halfway down to his waist now, Jack continued to unbutton Ennis’ shirt, revealing his chiseled, tanned chest.

His shirt removed now, Jack pulled at Ennis’ leather belt.  It came away easy.  Unzipping his jeans, Jack became hungry, impatient.  He eased Ennis’ jeans down to the floor, removed his briefs.   Ennis’ manhood was hard and glistening.  When Jack saw the slick lubrication dripping down Ennis’ shaft, he cried out, screamed, dizzy with lust!  Ennis palmed his manhood and handed it to Jack…

What a foreplay on a lazy saturday afternoon! Phew, I think I need a cold shower now ;D. Very erotic, Marie! Can we hope for a part two  :D ?

Dagi

moremojo

Re: The Color of Brown
« Reply #1255 on: August 04, 2007, 12:28:56 pm »
From across the river, Jack stared at Ennis, standing in bare feet in the thick mud; he marveled at Ennis' connection to the soil. Ennis seemed to be an extension of the sandy banks of the river: grounded, sturdy, rich and robust.
Ennis as an avatar of the earth...you tapped into the same archetypal power Annie did when writing the original story.

moremojo

Feeling Safe
« Reply #1256 on: August 04, 2007, 12:42:37 pm »
Even though both were approaching middle age, Ennis still thought of Jack as his beloved blue boy, and held him snugly from behind as they drifted off to sleep in the tent, relishing the warmth of that beloved cleavage, the tight but welcoming place where his manhood had always felt most comfortable.

For a moment, his peaceful descent into sleep was roused by the memory of their earlier conversation, where Jack had said he missed him so much sometimes he could hardly stand it, and of how Ennis's heart had stung to those gently recriminating words, of how his mouth clamped tighter in frustration and sadness.

Tinged with the dark night's melancholy, his member retreated from its swelling search, though Ennis could still feel the humid warmth of his beloved's body upon it, and he pulled Jack even closer, determined that if only for this one night, they would be safe and secure, and not only in their dreams.

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #1257 on: August 04, 2007, 12:51:56 pm »
. . . he pulled Jack even closer, determined that if only for this one night, they would be safe and secure, and not only in their dreams.

Gosh.  All you folks are so good!    :o

Dagi

Re: Feeling Safe
« Reply #1258 on: August 04, 2007, 02:44:54 pm »

.....Tinged with the dark night's melancholy, his member retreated from its swelling search, though Ennis could still feel the humid warmth of his beloved's body upon it, and he pulled Jack even closer, determined that if only for this one night, they would be safe and secure, and not only in their dreams.

Moremojo, thank you for these three lines ful of sweet sadness. I really hope you´re gonna stick with us and let us read more of your beautiful writing.

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1259 on: August 04, 2007, 02:54:32 pm »
I love all my brothers + sisters from IMDB!  (This is one of my favorite lurking spots...)

:-* :-* :-* Hi Laura! I´ll check out your story! Thanks for lurking here  ;D.

Dagi