Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170171 times)

Dagi

Re: A Brokeback Mountain Slice of Life
« Reply #1630 on: August 20, 2007, 08:38:18 am »
A Brokeback Mountain Slice of Life by Littlewing1957

Aguirre looked past Jack Twist and eyed Ennis Del Mar riding confidently into camp, a scrawny lamb in his arms.  Jack followed Aguirre’s gaze over to Ennis, who by rights, was surely wondering why his boss and his lover were sizing him up.  But Ennis didn’t fear.  He dismounted alongside the tent, and very tenderly carried the tiny lamb to the dinner fire.  Ennis placed the ewe next to the flames to keep it warm.

Aguirre turned his mount to the east and rode out.  Ennis watched as Jack dropped his hatchet, gathered a small pile of wood, and headed his way.  The lamb was sleeping soundly, and didn’t awaken as Jack scratched its tiny head. 

Ennis didn’t ask his friend what Aguirre wanted, or why they looked at him when he rode into camp.  He didn’t want to pry, but was certain that Jack would confide in him if and when the time was right.  Ennis smiled at his friend and threw a log onto the flames.  Jack patted his lover on the arm, and turned toward the fire to prepare the evening meal.

Beautiful, Marie, you capture the atmosphere between our boys so well. Jack loving this caring man, Ennis confiding in Jack, both of them feeling so comfortable in each other´s presence....love it.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1631 on: August 20, 2007, 11:45:06 am »
Well, of course you can come.  Let's see.  We American's eat pizza and drink beer, Susie will eat cucumber sandwiches and drink tea, and I'm thinking the German girl will go for a nice long, fat sausage.   ;D

Gary

Hell, you know me too well!  ;D ;D ;D

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1632 on: August 20, 2007, 05:39:56 pm »
I'm hoping you'll share, because I kind of like fat sausages myself.   :P

And how shall we do that, honey, you sucking on one and I on the other end, or what?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dagi

« Reply #1633 on: August 20, 2007, 07:11:01 pm »
I hate cucumber sandwiches .... phoooooey!

I´m sure there will be sausages for everyone  ;D. I´ll share mine with you, too, Susiebell!

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Smokin' down by the lake
« Reply #1634 on: August 20, 2007, 11:42:26 pm »
Smokin' Down by the Lake by Toycoon

Somewhat dazed by the calm serene beauty of the pale moonlight spread smoothly over the glassy lake, Ennis blindly felt around the legs of the fold-out chair searching for the bottle of Old Rose that he had planted near his feet, in the grass.

Jack took a long drag off the joint and reclined in his creaky chair, then said," Ennis you wanna see something?" the words barely wheezing through his pursed lips trying desparately to hold in the smoke; Jack sprung up, faced Ennis and planted his lips, wide open on Ennis' parted lips, exhaling the magical vapor into Ennis' mouth and causing Ennis to get very stiff.

Jack gently put his hand over Ennis' mouth to keep him from expelling the smoke proudly proclaiming, "That there's called a power hit. I seen it done in one of them old hippy movies! " Ennis laughed so hard, he went into a coughing fit.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1635 on: August 21, 2007, 12:48:33 am »
I hate cucumber sandwiches .... phoooooey!

SUSIE!!  >:(

You don't like cucumber sandwiches? I LOVE them! Yummy!  :D

Hey, I loved your vacation pictures Susie! Especially all those beautiful pictures of the cliffs with the waves crashing against them! We don't have anything like that where I live; just corn cows, barns and a big smelly city where I live! Those pictures were beautiful, and thanks for posting them for us! I loved the harbor scenes too with all those big boats!  :D

England sure is a beautiful country!  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Dagi

Re: Smokin' down by the lake
« Reply #1636 on: August 21, 2007, 06:58:29 am »
Sweet´n´sexy, Toycoon, and so romantic this view over the lake...and Jack's lips on Ennis's......mmmm.

Oscar, when are you writing a Spanish one again? Just for me? Your first one was so poetic.

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1637 on: August 21, 2007, 06:59:42 am »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: These photos are hilarious, Spiceylife!

Dagi

Re: Ticklish?
« Reply #1638 on: August 21, 2007, 07:41:14 am »
Dagi, what a beautifully written, hot, erotic little story you've given us!  You know what I like!    All hot and sexy as hell, but still with Jack caring so much for Ennis, soothing and relaxing away his clenched jaw and his tension and his tightness. (In lots of ways!)  I love this one, Dagi!  I love the vivid details and Jack admiring Ennis's gorgeous face and physique and his cheeky line at the end!   And naturally I didn't even know this position was physically possible!

Thank you so much, Spiceylife!! I´m so glad you enjoyed it! And as to the position...guess whom I learned that one from  ;D .

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1639 on: August 21, 2007, 08:23:10 am »
Spiceylife, how much longer will you make us wait for your story? That´s just not fair  :o !!

Dagi