Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170351 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: September (con't, Part 3)
« Reply #1850 on: September 08, 2007, 12:20:46 am »
Thanks Littlewing! I sure felt inspired by Toycoons', and your 'September' pieces. And, please do! I like the collaborative effort :D We could all probably keep this series going throughout the month of September in commemoration of the upcoming anniversary of the Reunion

And, I'm loving the Elk Jerky series from you as well! Your poem was AMAZING! I hope you got to taste that elk jerky after all from all that 'hard' work!

Thanks, BBM-Cat!  You are so sweet.  I have other poems that I'm writing, and I will continue Toycon's "Septemeber."  I hoped to add to it today, but I got here a bit late.  Thanks again for your kind words.  I have yet to get the elk jerky  :laugh:  Perhaps tomorrow!  :laugh:

moremojo

Re: Apple Strudel
« Reply #1851 on: September 08, 2007, 02:16:04 am »
Why, I'm sure they even farted freely, probably made a game of it.
I would like to think so; this is certainly an appealing scenario to me. 
If I'm not mistaken, I believe someone wrote a fic about Ennis and Jack farting  :laugh:
Really? Would you or someone else be able to direct me to that? (And sorry if the story should be right under my nose ::) :laugh:).

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1852 on: September 08, 2007, 11:25:27 am »
I would like to think so; this is certainly an appealing scenario to me.  Really? Would you or someone else be able to direct me to that? (And sorry if the story should be right under my nose ::) :laugh:).

It would be fun to think Jack & Ennis had farting contests. Can't you imagine them just about 'killing' each other in that small pup tent?  :laugh:
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
September 22nd
« Reply #1853 on: September 08, 2007, 05:18:00 pm »
September 22nd by Toycoon

It was straight-up noon on that hot Thursday in September and with the anticipation of seeing his old friend Jack in two days, Ennis could hardly keep his mind on his work pouring asphalt; Ennis put down his shovel, mopped his sweaty brow with his sleeve, yanked off his gloves then silently motioned to his coworker that he was headed to the toilet.

Ennis stepped into the Andy Gump and it teetered slightly when the door slammed behind him; Ennis faced the urinal, unbuckled his belt, undid his fly, fished around in his briefs for his penis then slid the back the skin and began to urinate as he dreamily gazed at the field through the tiny vents in the wooden port-a-potty.

He was suddenly reminded of the time up on Brokeback when he and Jack had a peeing 'contest' to see who could spray the farthest; Jack had always been so fascinated with Ennis' foreskin and as they stood side by side, he asked Ennis if he could touch it. Although Ennis thought Jack's preoccupation with his prepuce was a little odd, he let the other man handle it all the same.

Jack slid the skin back and forth on Ennis cock, squeezing with his fingers then rubbing his finger on the slit; Ennis instinctively reached out to masturbate his buddy's circumcised cock, his movements clumsy at first but then finding a mutual rhythm between them. Ennis began furiously stroking his erection then ejaculating at the urinal when a pounding on the outhouse door brought him back to harsh reality. "Hey, Ennis," demanded Toby, "you comin'? You been in there for ten minutes!"
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 03:59:55 am by Toycoon »
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Re: September (Part 4)
« Reply #1854 on: September 08, 2007, 05:32:49 pm »
September (Part 4) by Susiebell

"CAN'T A GUY GET SOME FUCKIN' PEACE AND QUIET IN HIS OWN GODDAMN HOUSE?" Jack roared, storming out onto the porch and slamming the front door behind him.  The baby had been hollering all night and there was nothing he or Lureen could do to settle him.

Sonofabitch! Why haven't you answered?  He was about at his witts end.  If he didn't hear from Ennis by tomorrow morning he was gonna climb into his truck, drive out to Riverton and hunt him down.  Well Fuck You Ennis Del Mar!  I have a life, I don't need you!  Taking a deep breath, he returned to the house.

"I'm sorry Lureen, honey....  Here, let me try...."  Lureen, exhausted and sobbing, handed Bobby over to Jack.   "It's alright little fella, it's alright..."  He strolled back out into the cool night air, humming a lullaby, tears falling silently as the memory of Ennis humming the same tune came flooding back.  Gently rocking Bobby in his arms, he felt his child fall slowly into peaceful slumber.

Susie   

Susiebell, you are getting quite used to swearing, I see. Oh, it was Jack, of course. ;D

What a very touching and sad follow-up. Did I ever tell you that you are a talented writer? It is an honor that you let me spoil your stories  ;).......

Love! Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1855 on: September 08, 2007, 07:03:25 pm »
"CAN'T A GUY GET SOME FUCKIN' PEACE AND QUIET IN HIS OWN GODDAMN HOUSE?"

Susiebell, you wild girl! Yer swearing like a sailor. Is that how it gets over at your house?
I can feel Jack's helpless desperation beneath his salty rantings. Great bit of writing, you naughty vixen.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Re: September 22nd
« Reply #1856 on: September 08, 2007, 07:41:37 pm »

It was straight-up noon on that hot Thursday in September and with the anticipation of seeing his old friend Jack in two days, Ennis could hardly keep his mind on his work pouring asphalt; Ennis put down his shovel, mopped his sweaty brow with his sleeve, yanked off his gloves then silently motioned to his coworker that he was headed to the toilet.

Ennis stepped into the Andy Gump and it teetered slightly when the door slammed behind him; Ennis faced the urinal, unbuckled his belt, undid his fly, fished around in his briefs for his penis then slid the back the skin and began to urinate as he dreamily gazed at the field through the tiny vents in the wooden port-a-potty.

He was suddenly reminded of the time up on Brokeback when he and Jack had a peeing 'contest' to see who could spray the farthest; Jack had always been so fascinated with Ennis' foreskin and as they stood side by side, he asked Ennis if he could touch it. Although Ennis thought Jack's preoccupation with his prepuce was a little odd, he let the other man handle it all the same.

Jack slide the skin back and forth on Ennis cock, squeezing with his fingers then rubbing his finger on the slit; Ennis instinctively reached out to masturbate his buddy's circumcised cock, his movements clumsy at first but then finding a mutual rhythm between them. Ennis began furiously stroking his erection then ejaculating at the urinal when a pounding on the outhouse door brought him back to harsh reality. "Hey, Ennis," demanded Toby, "you comin'? You been in there for ten minutes!"

Toycoon, I canĀ“t believe it, you did it again! And what an erotic story! Love it!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1857 on: September 08, 2007, 07:53:08 pm »
We certainly seem to be having a lack of interesting conversation on this board lately.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1858 on: September 08, 2007, 09:11:12 pm »
September (Part 4) by Susiebell

"CAN'T A GUY GET SOME FUCKIN' PEACE AND QUIET IN HIS OWN GODDAMN HOUSE?" Jack roared, storming out onto the porch and slamming the front door behind him.  The baby had been hollering all night and there was nothing he or Lureen could do to settle him.

Sonofabitch! Why haven't you answered?  He was about at his witts end.  If he didn't hear from Ennis by tomorrow morning he was gonna climb into his truck, drive out to Riverton and hunt him down.  Well Fuck You Ennis Del Mar!  I have a life, I don't need you!  Taking a deep breath, he returned to the house.

"I'm sorry Lureen, honey....  Here, let me try...."  Lureen, exhausted and sobbing, handed Bobby over to Jack.   "It's alright little fella, it's alright..."  He strolled back out into the cool night air, humming a lullaby, tears falling silently as the memory of Ennis humming the same tune came flooding back.  Gently rocking Bobby in his arms, he felt his child fall slowly into peaceful slumber.

Susie   

Awesome Susie - way to continue the September saga! You really gave us Jack's POV in your story! The 24th can't get here fast enough!
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: September 22nd
« Reply #1859 on: September 08, 2007, 09:15:56 pm »

Jack slide the skin back and forth on Ennis cock, squeezing with his fingers then rubbing his finger on the slit; Ennis instinctively reached out to masturbate his buddy's circumcised cock, his movements clumsy at first but then finding a mutual rhythm between them. Ennis began furiously stroking his erection then ejaculating at the urinal when a pounding on the outhouse door brought him back to harsh reality. "Hey, Ennis," demanded Toby, "you comin'? You been in there for ten minutes!"

Toycoon, I'm speechless! That was WAY BEYOND HOT! I'm loving the September saga!  BTW, would that be wringin' number 101 for Ennis?  :D