Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170602 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1860 on: September 08, 2007, 09:29:39 pm »
The funny thing is that I can't swear in real life ... I sound like a pompous ass ... honestly, I sound ridiculous!

Haha. I don't swear much either, Susie. And I get mad at myself when I slip.

Except......I cuss like crazy when I'm driving (alone). Keeps me from exploding. ;D

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1861 on: September 08, 2007, 09:37:59 pm »
Oh yeah .. I forgot about driving!  My language does get quite fruity when I'm behind the wheel!!

Susie    

:laugh: ;D ;)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Elk Jerky and Beans
« Reply #1862 on: September 09, 2007, 01:01:42 am »
Is there no end to your amazing talents Littlewing!  Superb poem my dear .... and yes ... it did cheer me up no end ... it just took me a while to post a reply (sorry)!

And you were right .... there was no need to panic afterall!

Susie 

Thanks, Susie!  I want you guys to be happy.  I hate to see you worried and upset.  I'm so glad everything is okay, and we can get back to normal.  I love you!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Elk Jerky (Part 2)
« Reply #1863 on: September 09, 2007, 01:04:49 am »
OMG!  I feel like I'm reading a story line from Dallas .... and I LOVE Dallas!  Brilliant writing littlewing ... I can't wait to see if you've written more!

Susie 

:laugh: Thanks SusieBaby!  I had considered writing more, but part 3 will be awhile in coming.  Thanks for your encouragement!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: September (Part 4)
« Reply #1864 on: September 09, 2007, 01:09:50 am »
September (Part 4) by Susiebell

"CAN'T A GUY GET SOME FUCKIN' PEACE AND QUIET IN HIS OWN GODDAMN HOUSE?" Jack roared, storming out onto the porch and slamming the front door behind him.  The baby had been hollering all night and there was nothing he or Lureen could do to settle him.

Sonofabitch! Why haven't you answered?  He was about at his witts end.  If he didn't hear from Ennis by tomorrow morning he was gonna climb into his truck, drive out to Riverton and hunt him down.  Well Fuck You Ennis Del Mar!  I have a life, I don't need you!  Taking a deep breath, he returned to the house.

"I'm sorry Lureen, honey....  Here, let me try...."  Lureen, exhausted and sobbing, handed Bobby over to Jack.   "It's alright little fella, it's alright..."  He strolled back out into the cool night air, humming a lullaby, tears falling silently as the memory of Ennis humming the same tune came flooding back.  Gently rocking Bobby in his arms, he felt his child fall slowly into peaceful slumber.

Susie   

Gorgeous writing, SusieBaby!  I never considered taking the story to Jack's place right before he drove out to Riverton!  Brilliant.  I'm overdue for a part???..what?  Well, I'll keep reading  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: September 22nd
« Reply #1865 on: September 09, 2007, 01:11:58 am »
September 22nd by Toycoon

It was straight-up noon on that hot Thursday in September and with the anticipation of seeing his old friend Jack in two days, Ennis could hardly keep his mind on his work pouring asphalt; Ennis put down his shovel, mopped his sweaty brow with his sleeve, yanked off his gloves then silently motioned to his coworker that he was headed to the toilet.

Ennis stepped into the Andy Gump and it teetered slightly when the door slammed behind him; Ennis faced the urinal, unbuckled his belt, undid his fly, fished around in his briefs for his penis then slid the back the skin and began to urinate as he dreamily gazed at the field through the tiny vents in the wooden port-a-potty.

He was suddenly reminded of the time up on Brokeback when he and Jack had a peeing 'contest' to see who could spray the farthest; Jack had always been so fascinated with Ennis' foreskin and as they stood side by side, he asked Ennis if he could touch it. Although Ennis thought Jack's preoccupation with his prepuce was a little odd, he let the other man handle it all the same.

Jack slide the skin back and forth on Ennis cock, squeezing with his fingers then rubbing his finger on the slit; Ennis instinctively reached out to masturbate his buddy's circumcised cock, his movements clumsy at first but then finding a mutual rhythm between them. Ennis began furiously stroking his erection then ejaculating at the urinal when a pounding on the outhouse door brought him back to harsh reality. "Hey, Ennis," demanded Toby, "you comin'? You been in there for ten minutes!"

Superb, Toycoon!  Very clever, very well written.  Brilliant!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

September 22nd (8:17 p.m.)
« Reply #1866 on: September 09, 2007, 01:43:14 am »
September 22nd (8:17 p.m.) By Littlewing2957

Alma Del Mar was clearing away the dinner dishes.  She served greasy hamburger again, but made it “interesting” by mixing in bell pepper, sweet onion and serving the patties on wheat buns.  Alma took pride in the fact that she knew 57 ways to prepare hamburger.   But Alma was sick of hamburger.  She craved a night out: a social situation, even if it meant taking Ennis’ friend to the Knife and Fork when he arrived in a few days for a visit. 

Ennis sat on the grease stained floor in the living room, a giggling Alma Jr. on his lap.  Jenny was sleeping soundly in the girl’s tiny bedroom.   He looked at the television, but didn’t really see what was on.  His thoughts were with Jack, wondering what it will mean to see him again.  Ennis hugged his small daughter closer and closed his eyes.  He prayed to God that Jack would show up. 

Bedtime came early in the Del Mar household.  Ennis had to get up the next morning for work, while Alma had to tend to the girls, as well as work the afternoon shift at the grocers.  Alma slipped into bed alongside her husband, whose back was turned to the wall.  She was in a frisky mood, but couldn’t be certain if Ennis would love her the right way, or would flip her over like a pancake, and do to what hurt, do what she hated!  Alma placed a tentative hand on her husband’s upper back.  No response.  She rolled over into a fetal position on her cold side of the bed, and drifted to a fitful sleep.

moremojo

Missing Family
« Reply #1867 on: September 09, 2007, 01:52:51 am »
Missing Family by moremojo

"Here's me and Lureen at the last state fair, and that's Bobby standing there to my right", stated Jack with a noticeable air of pride as he showed his latest family snapshots to Ennis at their secluded campground; Jack made a regular ritual of showing his family's progress to his Wyoming cowboy on the occasion of their infrequent meetings, hoping thereby to forge a closer connection to the man who mattered most to him in the whole world, and, though he regretted it, understood Ennis's inability to reciprocate in kind, and had long since ceased asking for visual evidence of the scattered Del Mar family.

Ennis usually took pleasure in examining Jack's trove of personal memorabilia, but at this instance felt an odd sadness seize his heart when gazing upon this latest portrait of Twist togetherness, noting as usual Lureen's uncommon beauty and the son's striking growth from last year's picture and his phenomenal resemblance to his handsome, gracious father; Jack discerned a shift in mood as he glanced at his best friend's weathered face and, his heart taking its cue as naturally as ice melts into water, reached up to stroke and hold the nape of his lover's neck, softly saying, "Hey bud, anything wrong?"

Ennis, usually wanting for words, sighed, "I dunno, Jack, I was jes feelin' lonesome seeing you with your family like that...I was just thinkin of what it might be like...to have kids with you, to live with you...but that jes can't be", whereupon Jack, not missing a beat, countered "No, Ennis, you're wrong...it coulda been that way...it can be that way", grabbing those big, gnarled ranch hands to emphasize the point, but Ennis, blinking away the hint of tears, gently but firmly released Jack's grip, walking silently to the creek for silent reflection, while Jack, glued to the ground, saw the old dream fly out of sight once more.

Dagi

Re: Elk Jerky and Beans
« Reply #1868 on: September 09, 2007, 04:48:52 am »
Thanks, Susie!  I want you guys to be happy.  I hate to see you worried and upset.  I'm so glad everything is okay, and we can get back to normal.  I love you!  :-*

We better stop making comments like this. Poor Gary will feel all guilty. Hey, he really didn´t mean to upset us!! This stupid boy actually thought we wouldn´t mind not knowing whether he´s doing alright.....

Dagi  ;D

Dagi

Re: September 22nd (8:17 p.m.)
« Reply #1869 on: September 09, 2007, 04:55:23 am »
September 22nd (8:17 p.m.) By Littlewing2957

Alma Del Mar was clearing away the dinner dishes.  She served greasy hamburger again, but made it “interesting” by mixing in bell pepper, sweet onion and serving the patties on wheat buns.  Alma took pride in the fact that she knew 57 ways to prepare hamburger.   But Alma was sick of hamburger.  She craved a night out: a social situation, even if it meant taking Ennis’ friend to the Knife and Fork when he arrived in a few days for a visit. 

Ennis sat on the grease stained floor in the living room, a giggling Alma Jr. on his lap.  Jenny was sleeping soundly in the girl’s tiny bedroom.   He looked at the television, but didn’t really see what was on.  His thoughts were with Jack, wondering what it will mean to see him again.  Ennis hugged his small daughter closer and closed his eyes.  He prayed to God that Jack would show up. 

Bedtime came early in the Del Mar household.  Ennis had to get up the next morning for work, while Alma had to tend to the girls, as well as work the afternoon shift at the grocers.  Alma slipped into bed alongside her husband, whose back was turned to the wall.  She was in a frisky mood, but couldn’t be certain if Ennis would love her the right way, or would flip her over like a pancake, and do to what hurt, do what she hated!  Alma placed a tentative hand on her husband’s upper back.  No response.  She rolled over into a fetal position on her cold side of the bed, and drifted to a fitful sleep.

I really feel with Alma. Poor, poor girl. So many victims of that goddamn bitch of an unsatisfactory situation......very touching story, Marie!

Dagi