Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170639 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1910 on: September 14, 2007, 02:29:10 am »

I loved your story! So glad to have ya back--Dagi and Susie kept us apprised of your standing!  Starting tomorrow--I'm outta town a couple a days---wanted to WELCOME you back before I leave!! Have fun exploring your new city!!

WELCOME BACK, GARY!!!WELCOME BACK, GARY!!!WELCOME BACK, GARY!!!

We are so happy that you are back. Party time. When's the trip to Merced, ya'll?

How's the ??!!

LOVE AND HUGS FROM THE FANFIC CROWD****LOVE AND HUGS FROM THE FANFIC CROWD****

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1911 on: September 14, 2007, 04:27:45 am »
You're so nice, Shasta.  Thanks so much.  Gosh, this makes me want to go away again just so I can get more welcome backs like this one.   ;D

Gary

LOL!! NO---you stay!! Just say "PARTY" when you get to feeling like more---and we'll PARTY!!

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Black Truck
« Reply #1912 on: September 14, 2007, 07:30:58 pm »
Hi there Toycoon.  I had to look up Rory Calhoun at IMDb.  Considering the number of movies and TV shows he was on I'm sure I must have seen him, but I just don't remember him.

It's interesting that you have Ennis rationalize his attraction to Jack by having him explain his interest to himself by comparing Jack to a movie star.  I do that, too.  I'm always walking around and saying, "Gosh, that boy looks like Daniel Radcliff."   :-X

Gary

Welcome back, Mr. Garycottle. You had the 'Jack with Ennis' girls in a terrible tailspin! They were so worried about you. Apparently, they've never moved across country or they don't remember what an ordeal it can be. It takes time to settle in and whatnot. I wasn't worried about for a minute. You're a big boy... you can handle yourself (and I don't mean JO, neither, you nasty guy!). Now that you've reappeared, we West-Coasters should make a plan to meet some place on our side of the world. Perhaps around the first of the year?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 07:40:29 pm by Toycoon »
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Trip to Signal
« Reply #1913 on: September 14, 2007, 07:34:18 pm »
Oh, this explains a lot, Toycoon.  Jack had been rubbing his fingers over something that looked like Ennis since the age of 9.  No wonder he couldn't keep his mitts off the boy.   ;)
Gary

You're in fine form, boy! Haven't missed a beat. :laugh:
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1914 on: September 14, 2007, 11:32:30 pm »
Vegas was fun! I went for a Weekender 60's party.Three days of drunken, debauched decadence. Hotter n' hell though. I did a lot of sleeping in the  air conditioned room during the day and wild partying at night. I didn't do any gambling, sorry to say but it is funny to see slot machines at the airport and the corner pharmacy selling cigarettes and booze.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: September 23rd (8.50pm)
« Reply #1915 on: September 15, 2007, 01:29:33 am »
:laugh: Oh littlewing honey ... what has Brokeback Mountain done to us??   :-\

I don't know, SusieBaby!  It totally changed me!    ???   But I'm okay with that!   :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Black Truck (Part 2)
« Reply #1916 on: September 15, 2007, 01:33:14 am »
Hi there littlewing.  Yeah, I think Jack fell for Ennis right there when he first laid eyes on him.  I don't know if it was love, but he sure gave Ennis a lusty look, didn't he?  Wow!  Sure wish more hot guys looked at me like that.  At best I get an appreciative or tolerant smile when I'm the one doing the leering.   :laugh:  (BTW, I've noticed that guys out here are far more likely to notice that you are watching them.   :P  It's like they're attuned to it.  Back in WV, most of the guys are oblivious.  They don't seem to be aware that another guy could look at them that way.)

Gary

Gary, thanks for the kind words.  Seems like you're picking up on the nuances already!  Yeah, Cali is a bit different!  ;)  It is only a matter of time before those young hunks start leering at you!  ;)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Black Truck (Part 2)
« Reply #1917 on: September 15, 2007, 01:38:50 am »
Yeah, tag teaming sounds great to me, too.   ;D  (Who'll be the it boy?)

Gary

P.S.  You guys say you missed me.  But I'm wondering how much you missed my impertinent comments.   :P

We missed your comments a great deal!  :)

Dagi

« Reply #1918 on: September 15, 2007, 06:35:22 am »
Dagi, we're gonna miss you, love bunny!
Come back soon,
Toycoon

Hey girls and guy, I´m back!! Sorry, I didn´t write a single story, my friend and I spent some really lazy days together, but I missed all of you so much!

Dagi

Re: September 23rd (10:32 a.m.)
« Reply #1919 on: September 15, 2007, 06:38:37 am »
September 23rd (10:32 a.m.) by Littlewing1957

..........Jack wanted Ennis.  He needed him.  He would bide his time, that is, if Ennis allowed it.  In a few days’ time, Jack Twist intended to propose to Ennis Del Mar.

I love the September-Saga! I´m so looking forward to reading more of it!

Dagi