Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170682 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1920 on: September 15, 2007, 06:43:33 am »
September 24th (4.15pm) by spiceylife

God, Spiceylife, so good to see you again! And I love your story!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1921 on: September 15, 2007, 06:50:03 am »
September 24th (2:47a.m.) by Littlewing1957

September 24th (2:49 a.m.) by Littlewing1957

September 23rd (8:45 p.m.) by Toycoon

Love it, love it, love it, Marie and Toycoon!! Can´t get enough of it! Gorgeous writing, you two!!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: September 23rd (8.50pm)
« Reply #1922 on: September 15, 2007, 06:54:24 am »
September 23rd (8.50pm) by Susiebell

Jack picked up the phone almost immediately and called her back, "Hey honey .... me again .... look, I want you to come home, I need you both here with me tonight."

"Well sure honey, if it's that important to you." there was a hint of a smile in her voice, it wasn't very often Jack needed  her, felt kinda nice. "Everythin' alright Jack?"

I might not be coming back .... "Everythin's fine, 'course it is."   Jack sounded a little too casual, "It' just a long trip is all  .... and anythin' could happen .... I could hook a big one and get dragged under ....  hell, I could get killed changing a flat .... just come home Lureen."

Lureen laughed out loud, Jack was always so melodramatic, "I'll be there in an hour .... love you honey".  That would give her just enough time to fix her makeup and comb her silky locks.  She smiled to herself, Lureen Newsome Twist was getting some sweet Jack lovin' tonight.

Susie

If Lureen knew that Jack was calling here only in order to make Marie´s scene come true  ;D......but maybe she´s lucky and does get some sweet Jack lovin´ that night!

Dagi
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 05:28:52 am by Dagi »

Dagi

Re: September 23rd (8.50pm)
« Reply #1923 on: September 15, 2007, 06:55:48 am »
I thought I was the only one who felt this way!!!  I can't even begin to write about straight sex!  I don't think I ever could!  :-\

Me neither. Not even in German!  :laugh:

Dagi

Re: September 23rd (10:47 p.m.)
« Reply #1924 on: September 15, 2007, 07:00:04 am »
September 23rd (10:47 p.m.) By Littlewing1957

When Lureen arrived home with young Bobby in her arms, Jack was asleep on the living room couch.  He was fully dressed, though, and looked very appealing with his head nestled on crossed arms.  Lureen tiptoed past him, even though she wanted so much to wake him and kiss his full, sensuous lips. 

After placing the baby in his crib, Lureen looked in on a still sleeping Jack and shrugged.  She wondered if she should disturb his rest; after all, he had a long 14 hour drive ahead of him.  Lureen walked into the bedroom and donned her sexiest nightgown.  She dabbed a few drops of Youth Dew behind each ear, and decided to go fetch her husband and bring him to bed.

He looks so peaceful!  Lureen observed as she brushed the hair on his crown.  She increased the rubbing motion until Jack began to stir!  “Ennis?”  He mumbled fitfully, huskily!  Lureen jumped back, hid her hands that suddenly balled into fists!  She turned and stormed into the bedroom, just as Jack’s vision sharpened.  “Lureen, honey, wait!”  He shouted after her and ran to the bedroom door.  The door was locked….

Aaah, fuck, that was really a faux-pas, and probably not the last one........poor, poor Lureen.

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1925 on: September 15, 2007, 07:02:02 am »

Dagi's coming home today, she should be back with us today or tomorrow.....

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!!!

I've missed you Dagi!

Susie   

Thanks so much for missing me  ;D   ;D   ;D  feels good to be missed!

Kisses, my dear Susiebell!
Dagi

Dagi

Re: The Black Truck
« Reply #1926 on: September 15, 2007, 07:09:05 am »
Welcome back, Mr. Garycottle. You had the 'Jack with Ennis' girls in a terrible tailspin! They were so worried about you. Apparently, they've never moved across country or they don't remember what an ordeal it can be. It takes time to settle in and whatnot. I wasn't worried about for a minute. You're a big boy... you can handle yourself (and I don't mean JO, neither, you nasty guy!). Now that you've reappeared, we West-Coasters should make a plan to meet some place on our side of the world. Perhaps around the first of the year?

Yeah, a girl that had been living in the US some years ago told me I shouldn´t worry, because AMERICANS always need much time when they move.... :P

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Wedded Bliss
« Reply #1927 on: September 15, 2007, 07:12:32 am »
There might be a ring around the bathtub, dust on the coffee table, and gunk in the oven, but I suspect that there are other things in that house of yours that remain forever polished.  So I'm sure you don't get many complaints.   :-X

Gary 

Maybe you know tooooo much about my private life, Mr. Cottle  :P

Dagi
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 07:18:26 am by Dagi »

Dagi

Re: Ennis' Fears
« Reply #1928 on: September 15, 2007, 07:14:26 am »
What a surprise!  When I saw that you two had written this I half expected more alfresco sex in a parking lot.  But this was so beautiful and sad.  It's awful to think of Jack taking a beating just for being himself.  But at least in your story he survived the tire iron.

Gary

Thank you, Gary.

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Black Truck
« Reply #1929 on: September 15, 2007, 10:03:27 am »
Welcome back Dagi! We missed you, Bavarian babe. Tell us about your vacation. What did you bring us? O0
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero