Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170604 times)

Dagi

Re: Rise and Shine
« Reply #1950 on: September 17, 2007, 05:39:46 am »
Why thank you Dagi honey   :-*  ... I came across it in the archives and couldn't resist posting it again! ... It seems so innocent now!

Susie   

Time to post our latest one, then! ;D

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Rise and Shine
« Reply #1951 on: September 17, 2007, 10:05:53 am »
Jack, still sleep clogged, felt his jeans dropping to the ground, same direction Ennis was heading. The intense pleasure of Ennis's warm mouth around him, sliding smoothly back and forth, the low moan at the back of his throat, was enough to send Jack over the edge, coming in hot, delicious waves. He knelt down to meet Ennis face to face, "Mornin' to you too, bud" and with a sleepy grin whispered "Stand up, it's your turn now".

Aww little Susiebell, you haven't lost yer touch. You're just as nasty as you ever was!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Five Minutes by Susie and Dagi
« Reply #1952 on: September 17, 2007, 01:40:13 pm »
Five Minutes by Susiebell and Dagi

" Where the hell did I put them??" Jack, naked as the day he was born was crawling on the cold floor in front of Ennis, searching for his socks under the bed, providing a stunning view of his bare ass with those three little moles that formed a perfect triangle on the left cheek, and his low hanging velvet balls, making Ennis's mouth get all dry and his eyes dark with.......that couldn't be, not so soon after they had just .....Ennis shook his head and tried to get his focus back on the buttons of his shirt.

"Hmmmm.... seems I'm losing my touch, cowboy." Jack sighed, glancing back at Ennis, "... was a time when you couldn't keep yer hands off me...." he continued, playfully wiggling his backside.

"Listen here Rodeo" Ennis said, slapping his behind firmly, "Your momma's serving supper up at the house right now.  What do you suppose she's gonna say when she comes lookin' for us and finds me fuckin' your pretty little ass?"

Jack stood up with a sigh and turned around, smiling his most tempting smile while running his knowing fingers along Ennis's back and around his waist.  He brushed his lover's neck with his lips and whispered in a seductive undertone "She'd never dare come down to the cabin...... even my mom has some imagination, she was the one who ordered the kingsize bed for us in the first place!"

Ennis felt himself giving in, the smell of sex still in the air, Jack's naked flesh pressed up along the full length of his body, firm cock swollen and pulsating against his backside.  Trying to regain his composure, he laughed nervously and wrestled himself out of Jack's grip, "Jack, supper'll be on the table in five minutes!  Your momma's probably worked real hard on it.  You wanna eat cold food?"

"Five minutes?...."  Jack smiled mischievously, "....could do a lot in five minutes!"   

Ennis laughed out loud. "Five minutes? Last time you needed a little more time to get off..............seems I'm losing my touch, too, huh?" he added with a grin.

"That a challenge?" Jack looked Ennis in the eye, serious now, and began to stroke his own member in slow,  determined movements, but shook his head "no" when his lover wanted to come nearer. "Don't you touch me........just look at me.........I'll show you how much you turn me on just looking at me......"

"You know what Jack...."  Ennis slumped back down on the corner of the bed, tears suddenly pricking his eyes, "I can't believe I nearly gave this all up .... nearly gave you up". 

Jack stopped what he was doing and knelt in front of his lover, caressing his face and wiping away a stray tear with his thumb, "But I never gave up on us Ennis ... and look at us now .... we got it all ... a home of our own, little cow and calf operation ...."  Jack smiled lovingly, ".... and a momma who's gonna be after our butts if we don't get over there in..." glancing at his watch, " .... 3 minutes!"

"I love you Ennis Del Mar, don't ever forget that..."  Jack whispered, gathering Ennis up into his arms and kissing him softly.   

Ennis took Jack's hand, put it back on his member and said, grinning through tears: " Love you too, Jack fuckin´ Twist - and now you better get started, before your time's up!"

Dagi

Re: Five Minutes by Susie and Dagi
« Reply #1953 on: September 17, 2007, 04:45:32 pm »
What thoughtless boys, screwin' while momma is waiting for them to come to supper.  Well, momma may know better than to come down to the cabin looking for them, but I'd be standing outside looking in the window.   ;D

MMM  Hot, sexy stuff, Dagi and Susie.  And that's a breathy hot.  Hhhoott.  :P

Love you two,
Gary

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thank you, Gary dear! Susie, next time you catch Gary on the phone, ask him to say hhhooot for you. But don´t imitate it, he´s kind of allergic to that  :P.

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1954 on: September 17, 2007, 04:47:51 pm »
Five Minutes by Susiebell and Dagi

Susie dear, did I tell you that I loved your part of the writing? And it´s so much fun doing that with you! Thank you!

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1955 on: September 17, 2007, 10:32:17 pm »
"Listen here Rodeo" Ennis said, slapping his behind firmly, "Your momma's serving supper up at the house right now.  What do you suppose she's gonna say when she comes lookin' for us and finds me fuckin' your pretty little ass?"

Holy sheee-it, ladies! You girls are out of control! The two of you together are positively lethal; we're gonna have to separate you two!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Elk Jerky and Beans
« Reply #1956 on: September 17, 2007, 11:01:44 pm »
Loved it, Littlewing.  And all while I read it, I kept thinking that this could be a children's book if you included some watercolors or drawings for each stanza.  I think kids would enjoy it.  And they would get that Jack and Ennis were special friends.  Your poem makes that very clear.

Gary

Thanks, Gary.  My daughter told me that the friend who received the poem passed it around school.  Elk Jerky and Beans was read aloud to the 5th period Art Class!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1957 on: September 17, 2007, 11:07:31 pm »
I just knew this was turning into a horror story.   ::)

I love you, too, bibber boo.

Gary

Bibber boo?   I love it!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Black Truck
« Reply #1958 on: September 17, 2007, 11:11:54 pm »
Hey, hands off, dude!! I saw him first!!  Tell you what .... I'll let you have whatever's left when I've finished with him!!  ;D

Susie 

He is a doll!  My Maria is crazy about him!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1959 on: September 17, 2007, 11:16:47 pm »
Wow!  Could it be that I'm really all caught up now?  I'm sure I missed something.  If so, someone please clue me in.

I've been reading story after story and comment after comment, and then about 15 pages back I realized from there on in 90% of the posts were from me.  Gee, I've been dominating the board for the last three days.  Sorry about that guys.  I'm sure you're sick of hearing from me already.  You probably wish I'd up and move somewhere else now just so I'd disappear again.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gary

Oh, no, Gary!  Keep the comments comin!  I never tire of reading what you have to say!