Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170115 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Rise and Shine
« Reply #1960 on: September 17, 2007, 11:20:12 pm »
Rise and Shine by Susie

Ennis woke early, narrow beams of light shining through the seams of the tent. He quietly rose, headed out into the crisp morning, relieved himself, and leaned up against a rock. It was going to be a perfect day for sure, cold as ice, the sky crystal clear, the air silent and still.

He could hear Jack yawning and slowly emerging, sleepy eyed, from the tent. Damn, he's so fuckin' beautiful. The effects were immediate, the swelling in his shorts instantanious, he couldn't help but smile. "Hey there little darlin'" He watched Jack rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms above his head. Ennis pulled him up against the rock and kissed him, breathing in his sweet musky scent.

Jack, still sleep clogged, felt his jeans dropping to the ground, same direction Ennis was heading. The intense pleasure of Ennis's warm mouth around him, sliding smoothly back and forth, the low moan at the back of his throat, was enough to send Jack over the edge, coming in hot, delicious waves. He knelt down to meet Ennis face to face, "Mornin' to you too, bud" and with a sleepy grin whispered "Stand up, it's your turn now".

Susie  

Wow, SusieBaby!  This is so beautiful, so very moving!  That Ennis and Jack are 2 lucky young men!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Black Truck
« Reply #1961 on: September 17, 2007, 11:21:01 pm »
The first of the year sounds fine by me, Toycoon.  But this may be a little soon for Dagi and Susie.  Of course there's no reason we can't have another reunion when they can make the flight over.   ;D 

Gary

We'll get something together.  I'm game!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Five Minutes by Susie and Dagi
« Reply #1962 on: September 17, 2007, 11:24:48 pm »
Five Minutes by Susiebell and Dagi

" Where the hell did I put them??" Jack, naked as the day he was born was crawling on the cold floor in front of Ennis, searching for his socks under the bed, providing a stunning view of his bare ass with those three little moles that formed a perfect triangle on the left cheek, and his low hanging velvet balls, making Ennis's mouth get all dry and his eyes dark with.......that couldn't be, not so soon after they had just .....Ennis shook his head and tried to get his focus back on the buttons of his shirt.

"Hmmmm.... seems I'm losing my touch, cowboy." Jack sighed, glancing back at Ennis, "... was a time when you couldn't keep yer hands off me...." he continued, playfully wiggling his backside.

"Listen here Rodeo" Ennis said, slapping his behind firmly, "Your momma's serving supper up at the house right now.  What do you suppose she's gonna say when she comes lookin' for us and finds me fuckin' your pretty little ass?"

Jack stood up with a sigh and turned around, smiling his most tempting smile while running his knowing fingers along Ennis's back and around his waist.  He brushed his lover's neck with his lips and whispered in a seductive undertone "She'd never dare come down to the cabin...... even my mom has some imagination, she was the one who ordered the kingsize bed for us in the first place!"

Ennis felt himself giving in, the smell of sex still in the air, Jack's naked flesh pressed up along the full length of his body, firm cock swollen and pulsating against his backside.  Trying to regain his composure, he laughed nervously and wrestled himself out of Jack's grip, "Jack, supper'll be on the table in five minutes!  Your momma's probably worked real hard on it.  You wanna eat cold food?"

"Five minutes?...."  Jack smiled mischievously, "....could do a lot in five minutes!"   

Ennis laughed out loud. "Five minutes? Last time you needed a little more time to get off..............seems I'm losing my touch, too, huh?" he added with a grin.

"That a challenge?" Jack looked Ennis in the eye, serious now, and began to stroke his own member in slow,  determined movements, but shook his head "no" when his lover wanted to come nearer. "Don't you touch me........just look at me.........I'll show you how much you turn me on just looking at me......"

"You know what Jack...."  Ennis slumped back down on the corner of the bed, tears suddenly pricking his eyes, "I can't believe I nearly gave this all up .... nearly gave you up". 

Jack stopped what he was doing and knelt in front of his lover, caressing his face and wiping away a stray tear with his thumb, "But I never gave up on us Ennis ... and look at us now .... we got it all ... a home of our own, little cow and calf operation ...."  Jack smiled lovingly, ".... and a momma who's gonna be after our butts if we don't get over there in..." glancing at his watch, " .... 3 minutes!"

"I love you Ennis Del Mar, don't ever forget that..."  Jack whispered, gathering Ennis up into his arms and kissing him softly.   

Ennis took Jack's hand, put it back on his member and said, grinning through tears: " Love you too, Jack fuckin´ Twist - and now you better get started, before your time's up!"

Beautiful, you guys!  I just love AU pieces!  And this one is particularly tasty!  Lovely work, ladies!  I feel all warm inside now!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

September 23rd 11:00p.m.
« Reply #1963 on: September 17, 2007, 11:42:48 pm »
September 23rd 11:00p.m. by Littlewing1957

“Lureen honey, I was having a dream!”  Jack knocked rhythmically on his bedroom door.  “I don’t even know what I said!"  He yelled frantically. "Why are you so mad, Baby?”  Jack listened for some movement behind the closed doors, but there was no sound.  Nothing.  The bedroom seemed quiet as death.  Jack slumped against the locked door and lowered himself to the carpet.

Lureen didn’t know what to think.  Who is this Ennis, and why was Jack calling out for this person?  “Lureen honey, I was having a dream!”  Lureen mocked Jack in her thoughts.  She sat down on her pricey chaise lounge and stared at the locked door. 

Jack pulled himself up from the floor and knocked softly.  “Lureen, if you don’t open this door, I’m going to go stay at a motel downtown!"  Jack warned.  “I refuse to be locked out of my bedroom like this…I won’t stand for it.”  No answer!  Jack Twist shot one more plaintive glance at his bedroom door and decided to make good on his threat.  He was all set to leave when he heard the lock turning….

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
September 24th (6:49 a.m.) by Toycoon
« Reply #1964 on: September 18, 2007, 12:41:45 am »

The hot steam wafting off of the asphalt blurred the horizon line where the gray of the road met the azure of the Texas sky; Jack kept his eyes on the highway but his mind was on the postcard laying on the front seat beside him and it's remittor.

"What's Ennis gonna look like? It's been four years since we seen each other, he was gettin' married last time I seen 'im, wonder if he's changed?" pondered Jack, his mind going in several directions.

The lack of sleep began to catch up to Jack so he switched on the radio and turned the sound up. "I'm goin' up on Heartbreak Mountain, 'cause I've lost my will to live...." warbled Buck Owens over the airwaves; Jack turned the radio off then rolled down the window for some fresh air.

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #1965 on: September 18, 2007, 04:41:07 am »
Holy sheee-it, ladies! You girls are out of control! The two of you together are positively lethal; we're gonna have to separate you two!

:laugh: thank you, Toycoon!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1966 on: September 18, 2007, 04:43:59 am »
Beautiful, you guys!  I just love AU pieces!  And this one is particularly tasty!  Lovely work, ladies!  I feel all warm inside now!

Thank you so much, Marie! Have you been away?

Dagi

Dagi

Re: September 23rd 11:00p.m.
« Reply #1967 on: September 18, 2007, 04:49:45 am »
September 23rd 11:00p.m. by Littlewing1957

“Lureen honey, I was having a dream!”  Jack knocked rhythmically on his bedroom door.  “I don’t even know what I said!"  He yelled frantically. "Why are you so mad, Baby?”  Jack listened for some movement behind the closed doors, but there was no sound.  Nothing.  The bedroom seemed quiet as death.  Jack slumped against the locked door and lowered himself to the carpet.

Lureen didn’t know what to think.  Who is this Ennis, and why was Jack calling out for this person?  “Lureen honey, I was having a dream!”  Lureen mocked Jack in her thoughts.  She sat down on her pricey chaise lounge and stared at the locked door. 

Jack pulled himself up from the floor and knocked softly.  “Lureen, if you don’t open this door, I’m going to go stay at a motel downtown!"  Jack warned.  “I refuse to be locked out of my bedroom like this…I won’t stand for it.”  No answer!  Jack Twist shot one more plaintive glance at his bedroom door and decided to make good on his threat.  He was all set to leave when he heard the lock turning….

Poor confused Lureen.

Today is Sept. 18, so there are 6 more days to be filled with September stories  :D. Great!! Lovely writing, Marie, I was right there with Jack (should I have been with Lureen ? ???

Dagi

Dagi

Re: September 24th (6:49 a.m.) by Toycoon
« Reply #1968 on: September 18, 2007, 04:53:10 am »

The hot steam wafting off of the asphalt blurred the horizon line where the gray of the road met the azure of the Texas sky..........

You are a painter, Toycoon! I love your descriptions of the surrounding at least as much as I love your steamy stuff!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: September 23rd 11:00p.m.
« Reply #1969 on: September 18, 2007, 08:11:47 am »
Brilliant littlewing!  So does that mean that one of us is going to have to write about straight sex?  OK I'll give it a go.....

"He caressed her heaving bossom, his pulsating manhood throbbing against her ......." ... nooooooooooo , make it go away!!

Susie  :-*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: the beginning wasn´t bad, but I´m glad that you didn´t go there in the end...... ;D

Dagi