Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170812 times)

Dagi

Re: September 23rd 11.10pm
« Reply #1970 on: September 18, 2007, 08:18:11 am »
September 23rd 11.10pm by Susie

"Jesus I'm sorry honey, didn't mean nothin' by it."  Jack pleaded, his sad blue eyes piercing right though her.  Lureen was a stubborn woman, and she was no dummy either, something wasn't right, but a single glance from Jack was enough to melt her icy mood, she never could resist those baby blues.

"How sorry?" she teased in her soft girlish voice, flashing her pearly white teeth and stroking her thighs seductively through her lacy negligee, she was a beautiful woman, there was no denying it.

Jack stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her neat little waist, kissing her full red lips, his throbbing member pressed up against her stomach. His fingers gently tickled the small of her back and made their way down over her soft round buttocks, squeezing them playfully.

"Oh, Jack... you have perfect hands..." she uttered, removing one of them from her bottom and placing it over her heaving bosom ... a tiny whimper escaped her lips.

Bobby suddenly let out a wail of protest.  At eight months old, he was still not much of a sleeper.  "Oh Lord"  Lureen grumbled, the familiar, almost painful, tingling in her breasts letting her know that it was time for more milk.  Gathering her baby into her arms and unlacing the top of her night gown, she lay down on the bed and gently put his mouth to her breast.  Jack lay next to them, stroking his beautiful child, who was now suckling contentedly.  " I love you" he whispered, bending down to kiss is son.  "I love you too Jack" his wife replied softly.

Susie  :-*

Phew .... notice how I side stepped there ... thank goodness Bobby woke up just in time!! I had to have the throbbing member and heaving bosoms though  :laugh: :laugh:

Oh Susie, you are truely amazing......you had me going there for a moment, I thought "Oh God, she´s doing it!!!" Thank God for Bobby  ;D. And reading about the throbbing member I´d really like to know what he had been dreaming about  ::).

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1971 on: September 18, 2007, 09:33:57 am »
"Jesus I'm sorry honey, didn't mean nothin' by it."  Jack pleaded, his sad blue eyes piercing right though her.  Lureen was a stubborn woman, and she was no dummy either, something wasn't right, but a single glance from Jack was enough to melt her icy mood, she never could resist those baby blues.

We're back to the night before, eh Susiebell? This is great! There's so much to tell. Oh, to go behind those 'baby blues'.
And Lureen is correct, something's not right. I wonder what it is...
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: September 24th (6:49 a.m.) by Toycoon
« Reply #1972 on: September 18, 2007, 09:39:32 am »
You are a painter, Toycoon! I love your descriptions of the surrounding at least as much as I love your steamy stuff!

Dagi

Thank you! That's quite a compliment. Annie's prose is so visual to me that I can't resist emulating it as much as I can muster.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1973 on: September 18, 2007, 11:30:59 am »
What a wonderful series of anticipation! Littlewing, I love the suspense of Jack trying to gracefully get out of his mumbled 'Ennis' faux paus with Lureen. Great continuation Susiebell - straight sex saved by the baby! LOL

Toycoon, I love the perspective of Jack's 14-hour trip to Wyoming, how he must be fraught with anxiety and excitement.

Less than a week until the 24th gang! Keep 'em comin'!  :D
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Dagi

« Reply #1974 on: September 18, 2007, 01:51:06 pm »
Jack and Lureen doing the nasty?!   :-X  Thank God Bobby spoke up and said, "That boob belongs to me, thank you very much."

Seriously, very well written, Susie dear.  I think you could write about straight sex very convincingly.  Nothing wrong with straight sex.  It is how we all got here.  (Well, most of us anyway.  I know there are a few turkey baster kids out there.)

Gary

What the hell is a turkey baster?? I know very well that sex is not necessary to create a child, but what can a turkey possibly have to do with it?

Dagi

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Tickling Daniel Again
« Reply #1975 on: September 18, 2007, 02:54:35 pm »
Tickling Daniel Again by garycottle

Incredibly HOT, brilliant, and sensitive, Gary! BTW, I was waiting for some of the commotion to die down so that I could give you a proper WELCOME BACK! I haven't been here long, but I missed your posts, and it was kind of 'quiet' around here without you! I really love this side story - really has the makings of a short story and I hope you will write more about Danny and Tyler, and peripherally, the discovery of Ennis' life story. I really like Daniel's perceptiveness, maybe he will help Tyler get closer with Ennis. Maybe Daniel will be the 'can opener' that Jack was, metaphorically speaking, of course.
;)
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1976 on: September 18, 2007, 03:22:53 pm »
Hehehe ... don't you have turkey basters in Germany Dagi?  It's like a big plastic syringe with a rubber ball at one end ... you suck up the juices from around the turkey by squashing then releasing the ball then you dribble it all over the turkey by squeezing the ball again!! 

Susie  :-*

And so Susie, who is the turkey in your neat little description?!  :laugh:

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1977 on: September 18, 2007, 03:43:42 pm »
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!  :o :o  I wrote that so innocently ... and now reading it back ....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..... it's so rude!!!!

Susie  8)

Couldn't resist! Hey, and you inspired a follow-up to your September 11:10 which I am working on now!

Dagi

Re: Tickling Daniel Again
« Reply #1978 on: September 18, 2007, 04:03:39 pm »
Tickling Daniel Again by garycottle

I love Tyler and Danny  :D. And I love you for sharing them with us. This is a sweet, hhhoot little tale, my friend.....and I'd give a slice of my own flesh for a pic of the guys together in their little pants  :P. Hope you're going to write about Tyler asking Ennis about his past!

Thank you for posting this, Gary dear.

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1979 on: September 18, 2007, 04:05:41 pm »
And so Susie, who is the turkey in your neat little description?!  :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: