Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170154 times)

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: September 23rd 11.31pm
« Reply #1980 on: September 18, 2007, 04:13:16 pm »
September 23rd 11.31pm by BBM-Cat

Once Bobby was contently asleep and placed back in his crib, Lureen tried to resume where she and Jack had left off. “Now”, smiled Lureen seductively, alone with her man again, “you were ‘bout to show me how sorry you really are….remember?”

“Oooh yeahhh”, Jack feigning amnesia, reached over and tenderly started kissing Lureen all over, starting with her neck, making a litany of mock transgressions.  “Let’s see now, I’m sorry for not helpin’ you make the bed this mornin’”, his lips finding a tender spot on her neck, “uh, for leavin’ my boots out in the middle of the floor”, his lips making their way over to her throat. Lureen giggled with delight. She knew she couldn’t stay mad at Jack for long.

“Yeah, well how ‘bout bein’ sorry for eatin’ the rest of the cereal this mornin’?”, Lureen added playfully. “Oh yeah, I’m real, real darn sorry for that”, Jack tried to sound regretful, taking his hands to open the lacy night gown, revealing the beautiful, womanly curves beneath. “And, I’m espec’lly...”, Jack kissed one breast, “sorry for…..”, then kissed the other, “uh, for, uh,…….uh, gee, I forget…”   “Why, Jack Twist, you cheater!” Lureen uttered teasingly, enjoying his attentions immensely. That word 'cheater' resonated in the back of Jack's mind.

Jack stood up from their playful foray, to face Lureen, all serious now. Tenderly cupping her cheek with his left hand, he looked directly into her eyes, “One thing in all this world that I’m not sorry for is marryin’ you”. Jack almost nearly convinced himself of that. Lureen’s heart leapt as it had done when she first laid eyes on Jack Twist. A passionate sigh escaped her lips and her eyes misted from his sincerity. “And, I know, that you’re the best thing that ever happen’d ta me”. Jack held Lureen close, the twinge of guilt strong in his heart for what he was about to go do.
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1981 on: September 18, 2007, 04:27:23 pm »
Just beautiful BBM cat!  And I'm starting to like the sound of all this straight sex!!  This chokes me up though .... Jack held Lureen close, the twinge of guilt strong in his heart for what he was about to go do..  Very powerful stuff sweetie!!

Susie  :-*

Thanks Susie! I let my husband read it before I posted it. I love all the pre-Sept 24th stories - just think, we get to drag this out another 5.5 days!  :D
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1982 on: September 18, 2007, 05:18:17 pm »
Gosh 5 1/2 days more of straight sex before we get to the good stuff!!  I think we should get really explicit girls ... completely freak out the guys .... it'll be fun!!

Susie  :-*

You go first!  :laugh: Seriously, do you think Jack can think "straight" knowing he's about to be reunited with his one true love!  ;) Or, perhaps, that is how he gets thru the straight sex...!

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1983 on: September 18, 2007, 05:20:48 pm »
BBM-Cat, this is heartbreaking stuff.  Even though Jack wants to mean it, we know he doesn't.  The whole situation is so unfair to both of them

Thanks for the beautiful story.

Gary

Thanks Gary! You sure got that sentiment correct about the unfairness to all involved parties!
Might you be so inspired to chime-in on this series of pre-Sept 24th stories? I almost hate to see 9/24 get here so quickly. LOL

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1984 on: September 18, 2007, 08:14:25 pm »
Yeah! GO GARY...!  ;)

GO GARY...!  :D

GO GARY...!  ;D             

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Tickling Daniel Again
« Reply #1985 on: September 18, 2007, 10:06:26 pm »
Thank you so much, Susie dear.  You're very kind.  I'm looking forward to putting Tyler and Ennis together for a little bonding.  Who knows what will be said.
Gary

You know we love Tyler and Daniel! Garycottle, you dirty boy. Are you gonna make us beg for it?
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Tickling Daniel Again
« Reply #1986 on: September 18, 2007, 10:07:19 pm »
You know we love Tyler and Daniel! Garycottle, you dirty boy. Are you gonna make us beg for it?

Yes, I think he is!  ;)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1987 on: September 18, 2007, 10:14:13 pm »
Great take on this story, BBM-Cat. I always feel terrible for the wives here. In truth, none of them ever gets what they want out of their lives.
You know Jack really wants to conform to the status quo but he doesn't feel it. It's hard to fake it for long really. Lureen has not a clue until much later in their marriage. It's sad.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1988 on: September 18, 2007, 10:28:44 pm »
Great take on this story, BBM-Cat. I always feel terrible for the wives here. In truth, none of them ever gets what they want out of their lives.
You know Jack really wants to conform to the status quo but he doesn't feel it. It's hard to fake it for long really. Lureen has not a clue until much later in their marriage. It's sad.

Thank you Toycoon, and very well described! You're right, all three relationships suffered - Jack & Ennis', and in particular, each of their marital relationships (not to mention their children). I agree, it is sad that no one really got what they wanted or envisioned in a partner/relationship.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Five Minutes by Susie and Dagi
« Reply #1989 on: September 18, 2007, 11:21:50 pm »
Thank you so much, Marie! Have you been away?

Dagi

I've been around, Dagi.  Thanks for asking!  :-*  I've been so busy with work and family, but things have settled down a bit, and I'm back to my old tricks!  :laugh: