Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170782 times)

Dagi

Re: September 23rd 11.10pm
« Reply #2010 on: September 19, 2007, 07:17:47 am »
Hehehe! Thanks Littlewing honey ... I knew it would freak you out!  :laugh: I was going to take it further but I just couldn't face all those lady-bits!!

Susie  :-*

Maybe that´s the chance to get Graham to write his first BBM-fanfic......he would not even have to watch the movie! ;D

Dagi

Re: September 23rd (9:00 a.m.) by Toycoon
« Reply #2011 on: September 19, 2007, 07:20:36 am »
I'm just loving all these September stories, and this one's another gem toycoon!  I wonder if Dagi's managing to keep them all in the right order!! 

Tell you what, I decided to wait for 9/24 to come, and then I´ll make one big September-story post. I don´t have so much time at the moment, the archive will have to wait for the weekend.

Dagi

Dagi

September 24rd, 8:13 am
« Reply #2012 on: September 19, 2007, 07:54:21 am »
September 24rd, 8:13 am by Dagi

Ennis knew he had been in the shower too long, his skin wrinkly, the room filled with hot steam, the water about to get lukewarm, but he didn't want to get out into the cold reality of the apartment.

The memory of Jack's hands, lathering him after a long day with the sheep, until he came all over Jack's lap, this memory had been enough to bring him over the edge, tilting his head back and moaning out loud – he was sure Alma had heard it, and the thought of what she might think of him jerking off in the shower made his cheeks get even redder.

He still tried to calm his breath and  rubbed his right eye with the ball of his hand. “Jack.” he whispered, savoring the name like a ripe, sweet fruit, running his tongue over his wet lips. “Jack..........Jack...........Jack."

Dagi

Re: September 24rd, 8:13 am
« Reply #2013 on: September 19, 2007, 11:39:54 am »
Beautiful hot and steamy installment Dagi dear ..... with just a hint of sadness to break my heart!  “Jack.” he whispered, savoring the name like a ripe, sweet friut, running his tongue over his wet lips ....  Gorgeous!

Thank you, my dear Susiebell, I almost forgot that I had posted a story today  :laugh:!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2014 on: September 19, 2007, 11:43:16 am »
Hi there Dagi.  What a surprise to find a story from you first thing in the morning.   :D  And what a sexy story, too.  Just the thought of Ennis touching himself in the shower turns me on.   ;D  If I had been Alma and heard him in there I would have shed my dress and hopped in with him.   :P  Silly girl!

But it's so sad that Ennis is so filled with longing for Jack.  Well, at least he'll get to be with Jack later, if only for a short while.

Gary

Hi Gary dear, you are up early, and already so talkative  ;D. Hope you had a sweet dream. And thank you so much for your kind words, I´m glad you liked my wake-up call!

Dagi

Did I write anything about Ennis touching himself?

Dagi

« Reply #2015 on: September 19, 2007, 03:27:48 pm »
Hmm  You said something about Ennis wondering what Alma thinks of him jerking off in the shower.  Last time I checked, you had to touch yourself in order to jerk off.   :P  Maybe you know a better way.  Or maybe you're saying that just thinking about Jack brought Ennis off, and he didn't have to touch himself.  Wow!  That Jack must have been good.

Gary 

I´m convinced Jack was good  ;D ;D ;D

Dagi

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2016 on: September 19, 2007, 03:44:04 pm »
September 24rd, 8:13 am by Dagi

Ennis knew he had been in the shower too long, his skin wrinkly, the room filled with hot steam, the water about to get lukewarm, but he didn't want to get out into the cold reality of the apartment.

The memory of Jack's hands, lathering him after a long day with the sheep, until he came all over Jack's lap, this memory had been enough to bring him over the edge, tilting his head back and moaning out loud – he was sure Alma had heard it, and the thought of what she might think of him jerking off in the shower made his cheeks get even redder.

He still tried to calm his breath and  rubbed his right eye with the ball of his hand. “Jack.” he whispered, savoring the name like a ripe, sweet fruit, running his tongue over his wet lips. “Jack..........Jack...........Jack."

WHOO that is HOT Dagi, and so sensual! I can barely type after reading that! I hope Ennis has enough energy and juices left for the actual reunion with Jack. GREAT hand job!  ;D
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Dagi

« Reply #2017 on: September 19, 2007, 04:19:24 pm »
WHOO that is HOT Dagi, and so sensual! I can barely type after reading that! I hope Ennis has enough energy and juices left for the actual reunion with Jack. GREAT hand job!  ;D

Thank you so much, BBM-Cat! You say the nicest things! And as to the juices: the more fanfic I read here, the more I get the impression that both our boys are little spunk buckets, to speak with Michael Tolliver   ;D.

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: September 23rd 11.31pm
« Reply #2018 on: September 19, 2007, 10:24:01 pm »
Thank you Littlewing, I'm quite honored!

You're very welcome!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: September 23rd 6:00 a.m.
« Reply #2019 on: September 19, 2007, 10:25:53 pm »
I wonder what exactly Alma thought of Ennis and their marriage before Jack showed up.

Gary

This is an interesting, thought provoking question, Gary.  I'll have to tackle this very soon.  Thanks for this!