Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170401 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2040 on: September 21, 2007, 12:39:02 am »
Beautiful Dagi!  Ennis is in agony now ... you're building up the tension so perfectly, I can hardly stand it!

I know I won't be able to sleep on 23rd either... and not just because it's my little girls 10th birthday!!!

Susie  :-*

Thank you, Susie. When I did the archive I noticed that there was a whole movie plot about Jack's evening, but nobody had written about poor Ennis, so I had mercy on him ;).

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2041 on: September 21, 2007, 12:40:29 am »
Perfect, Dagi.  I am so glad to see your story here.  I must add something of my own in a little bit!

Thanks, Marie honey!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: September 1st, 9:00 a.m.
« Reply #2042 on: September 21, 2007, 12:49:26 am »
September 1st, 9:01 a.m. by Littlewing1957

.......... No, Jack wasn’t hurt, but felt hopeful.  He walked to his desk and looked for a postcard…

Awesome, Marie! As I´ve said many times before, you should be a screen writer........This L.D. is a sonofawhoresonbitch!! Take the money and run, Jack!!!!  :D :) :( >:( :'(

Dagi

« Reply #2043 on: September 21, 2007, 12:50:54 am »
Good evening, Marie!  :-*

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2044 on: September 21, 2007, 04:57:35 am »
September 1st, 9:01a.m. by Littlewing1957

How wonderful Littlewing, giving us the impetus behind the postcard! How clever! I always wondered what exactly was the final straw for Jack to decide to pursue contacting Ennis.
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2045 on: September 21, 2007, 05:01:11 am »
September 23rd, 11:55 pm  by Dagi

Alma was sound asleep, so were the kids, although little Jenny had been coughing heavily until an hour prior.

Ennis sighed, sat down on the sofa with his fourth bottle of beer, and put his feet up onto the old, worn armchair; the relaxed image though was deceiving, he knew he would not be able to fall asleep, so why even try.

The TV provided stunning pictures of a waterfall in Brazil, but they could not compete with the pictures of this beautiful, sexy man that had been haunting him every wake second for weeks now, getting more vivid and seductive by the hour....

Wonderful Dagi! Ennis' waiting and longing is so apparent! Was the waterfall a symbol of Ennis' powerful desire for Jack? LOL. Great job!
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2046 on: September 21, 2007, 10:18:58 am »
“Naw, he’s a bit of a pansy and I think he’s ruining my little girl’s life.  You know Paul, just between the 2 of us, I would give that man a sizeable sum just to go somewhere, anywhere!”

No, Jack wan’t hurt, but felt hopeful.  He walked to his desk and looked for a postcard…

Great details, Littlewing! Motivation for dropping Ennis a line. You should be a screenwriter. you could write the prequel: "Brokeback Mountain, Before There Was Jack and Ennis".
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #2047 on: September 21, 2007, 12:26:50 pm »
Wonderful Dagi! Ennis' waiting and longing is so apparent! Was the waterfall a symbol of Ennis' powerful desire for Jack? LOL. Great job!

Thank you, BBM-Cat! The waterfall a symbol of Ennis´ desire? How about the river being a symbol of the amount of whiskey they had shared up on Brokeback, or of the time that has passed since then and can´t be turned back, or the feeling of pure life they had enjoyed when they were together, or the juices they have let flow thinking of each other  ;D.....there could be all sorts of interpretation! But none of that compares to his love for Jack (although he´s still not aware of it).

Dagi

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2048 on: September 21, 2007, 09:14:04 pm »
Thank you, BBM-Cat! The waterfall a symbol of Ennis´ desire? How about the river being a symbol of the amount of whiskey they had shared up on Brokeback, or of the time that has passed since then and can´t be turned back, or the feeling of pure life they had enjoyed when they were together, or the juices they have let flow thinking of each other  ;D.....there could be all sorts of interpretation! But none of that compares to his love for Jack (although he´s still not aware of it).

Dagi

I LOVE IT! Yes, so many interpretations! That's what I love about this group!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2049 on: September 22, 2007, 12:14:57 am »

Awesome, Marie! As I´ve said many times before, you should be a screen writer........This L.D. is a sonofawhoresonbitch!! Take the money and run, Jack!!!!  :D :) :( >:( :'(

:laugh: Thanks, Dagi!  You're very sweet!  :-*