Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170792 times)

Dagi

Re: September 23rd, A Little Bit Later in the Afternoon
« Reply #2070 on: September 23, 2007, 08:06:23 am »
BBM-Cat, this really speaks to Jack's longing and hope, and his nagging fears.  I imagine it was just like this for Jack on the drive up.  But we know that Jack need not have worried about what he'd say to Ennis.  Ennis took care of that problem for both of them by sticking his tongue down Jack's throat.    :P  Maybe that's what we should all do when we get tongue-tied.   :laugh:

Gary

:laugh: You have an incomparably romantic way of describing things, Gary dear.

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: September 23rd, Early Evening
« Reply #2071 on: September 23, 2007, 04:49:35 pm »
Thank you Littlewing for your very kind comments on my continuation of your story, 'Late Afternoon'. This is such a wonderful continuation, depicting part of Jack's 14 hour journey on the road - I really wish that had been incorporated into the movie just a little bit, though you have had no difficulties helping fill in the 'missing scenes'. I'm glad that you gave poor Jack a rest break in your story! I thought he might wreck the truck 'redlining it', then driving thru the rainstorm, all the while contending with his thoughts/anxieties! LOL  How great the 24th is going to be!

Thanks for your comments, BBM-Cat.  In my mind, I can't imagine Jack driving 14 hours without some sort of break.  It would be foolish to drive straight through without at least stopping to use the bathroom.  But I suppose it could be done?

Offline Luvlylittlewing

September 23rd, Evening
« Reply #2072 on: September 23, 2007, 05:06:01 pm »
September 23rd, Evening by Littlewing1957

9 hours down, just 5 more to go before reaching Riverton and Ennis Del Mar.  Jack left the rain behind a half hour ago, and the sunshine that was now beating down on his windshield did much to lighten his mood.  He was no longer terrified of seeing Ennis again, but was becoming rather aroused.

With each passing mile, Jack imagined Ennis Del Mar in various stages of undress.  It was very strange, and so distracting that Jack had to concentrate fully just to keep from wrecking his truck and killing himself in the process.

Another mile and Jack could see Ennis Del Mar, all sprawled out in the nude, beckoning to him, his manhood shooting straight up and quivering.  Jack was having trouble staying on the road.  He reached down and adjusted his own throbbing penis, and shook the image of a naked Ennis out of his mind.  He had to.  But the idea of being in his friend’s arms once again was the impetus he needed to keep on going.  Redline it the rest of the way?  5 more hours and he should reach the Wyoming State line.

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
September 23rd, Entering Wyoming
« Reply #2073 on: September 23, 2007, 11:58:25 pm »
September 23rd, Entering Wyoming by BBM-Cat

Closer to Ennis. Jack was feeling better already. Especially after that last rest stop. Everything was coming into sharper focus. The memories of he and Ennis up on Brokeback came flooding back into his mind. Some things he had not thought about since that summer. Nervousness was beginning to be replaced by sheer excitement and sheer arousal. He could see his friend so clearly now. Jack imagined that he could just about smell Ennis too, experience the warmth of his laughter, and those strong arms wrapped around him. The thoughts of being in his friends’ arms again just about sent Jack over the edge, as well as other more intimate thoughts that made him drive faster. But, somehow, Jack had to stay focused for the remainder of the trip.

Jack merged onto I-25, taking him across the Wyoming state line. 'Much too late to turn back now', he chuckled to himself. He had no idea what would transpire in just a few short hours. However, he was feeling much more hopeful than when he'd first started his journey. He could not begin to wrap his mind around the reality of seeing Ennis after all this time. And still, he wondered, how would they behave seeing each other after four, long years?

When he got to Ennis’ place, would they shake hands? Would they even hug? Rip each others' clothes off? Jack couldn't let himself think too long on that last possibility, he just barely had enough blood in his brain to operate the damn truck. He figured he’d just play it safe, taking his cue from Ennis when he saw him. It put Jack in a quandary though to think he might actually have to hold back and restrain himself from touching or hugging his old friend; such a contrast to the deep intimacy they had once shared. Jack was afraid that if he touched Ennis he might not be able to stop himself. ‘Yeah’, Jack entertained, ‘I’ll just plant one on him right in front of the wife!’

The thought of actually meeting Ennis’ wife also kinda terrified him. What was her name again? It was something with an A…like Alice or Annie. What would she be like? Would she be able to see right through him? To read his mind? Jack continued to juggle these thoughts back and forth in his head as he drove; most thoughts were welcome and pleasant, outnumbering a few that were most definitely, unwanted.
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2074 on: September 24, 2007, 12:02:32 am »
Very vivid and convincing episode, Littlewing.  Well written as usual.  But why do I always want to eat after reading one of your stories?   ;D

Gary

:laugh:  :laugh: :laugh: Thanks, Gary!  I don't know why, but I always think of food whenever I write about our boys. 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2075 on: September 24, 2007, 12:04:27 am »
Another great instalment of the September saga littlewing!  And there you go talking about food again ... you're clearly a woman after my own heart!

Susie

C'mon now, SusieBaby!  Jack had to get hungry in the process of driving 1400 miles!  :laugh:

Food is always a favorite subject of mine.  Clancy and I would PM each other about food almost on a daily basis.  I miss trading recipies with that cowboy!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: September 23rd, A Little Bit Later in the Afternoon
« Reply #2076 on: September 24, 2007, 12:05:12 am »
Why thank you, Dagi.   :P  Hey, in my stories Ennis does tend to be a bit rough with Jack, and in my latest Daniel and Tyler story, Tyler, Ennis's grandson, was a bit rough on Daniel-- Tyler stuck something other than his tongue down Daniel's thraot and nearly killed the boy --but they always do these things with love.   ;D

Gary

Awwww, I like it rough  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: ;)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: September 23rd, Evening
« Reply #2077 on: September 24, 2007, 12:12:30 am »
Oh, I so love it when Ennis's manhood quivers.   ;D  Very hot, Littlewing.  And you just know that Jack had thoughts like these by the way he reluctantly admits that he redlined it all the way.  The way he admitted that was so sexy.

BTW, this is totally off topic, but I was wondering if you've ever been to the Winchester House?  You know the one built by the Winchester widow back in the late 19th century, and continuously worked on for nearly 40 years, night and day, in an attempt to appease the ghosts of those killed by Winchester rifles?  Don't you live close to it?

Gary 

Gary, yes I have been to the Winchester Mystery House,  but only once when I was a teen.  My dad took me on a tour.  Quite a fascinating, spooky place.  I wanted to take Maria on a tour over the Labor Day holiday, we had it all planned, but she backed out at the last minute.  Too creepy, she'd said.  The Mystery House is a great place to go during Halloween, as they host flashlight tours at night.  One of my niece's friends swears that he saw a shadowy, ghostly Sarah Winchester sitting and in one of her rocking chairs, sneering at him!  Gary, are you interested in visiting?  If so, perhaps we can work something out.  I would love to tour the place with you.  The Mystery House is halfway between my place and Merced. 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: September 23rd, Entering Wyoming
« Reply #2078 on: September 24, 2007, 12:17:00 am »
September 23rd, Entering Wyoming by BBM-Cat

Closer to Ennis. Jack was feeling better already. Especially after that last rest stop. Everything was coming into sharper focus. The memories of he and Ennis up on Brokeback came flooding back into his mind. Some things he had not thought about since that summer. Nervousness was beginning to be replaced by sheer excitement and sheer arousal. He could see his friend so clearly now. Jack imagined that he could just about smell Ennis too, experience the warmth of his laughter, and those strong arms wrapped around him. The thoughts of being in his friends’ arms again just about sent Jack over the edge, as well as other more intimate thoughts that made him drive faster. But, somehow, Jack had to stay focused for the remainder of the trip.

Jack merged onto I-25, taking him across the Wyoming state line. 'Much too late to turn back now', he chuckled to himself. He had no idea what would transpire in just a few short hours. However, he was feeling much more hopeful than when he'd first started his journey. He could not begin to wrap his mind around the reality of seeing Ennis after all this time. And still, he wondered, how would they behave seeing each other after four, long years?

When he got to Ennis’ place, would they shake hands? Would they even hug? Rip each others' clothes off? Jack couldn't let himself think too long on that last possibility, he just barely had enough blood in his brain to operate the damn truck. He figured he’d just play it safe, taking his cue from Ennis when he saw him. It put Jack in a quandary though to think he might actually have to hold back and restrain himself from touching or hugging his old friend; such a contrast to the deep intimacy they had once shared. Jack was afraid that if he touched Ennis he might not be able to stop himself. ‘Yeah’, Jack entertained, ‘I’ll just plant one on him right in front of the wife!’

The thought of actually meeting Ennis’ wife also kinda terrified him. What was her name again? It was something with an A…like Alice or Annie. What would she be like? Would she be able to see right through him? To read his mind? Jack continued to juggle these thoughts back and forth in his head as he drove; most thoughts were welcome and pleasant, outnumbering a few that were most definitely, unwanted.

Awww, BBM-Cat, we're getting so close.  And what a wonderful addition.  So very well written and descriptive.  I love how you capture Jack's thoughts here.  I can image how nervous he must feel, especially about meeting Alma.  I never thought about how Jack must have been terrified of meeting Ennis' wife, especially since he really wanted to take him away from her...

Dagi

Re: September 23rd, Evening
« Reply #2079 on: September 24, 2007, 12:57:39 am »
September 23rd, Evening by Littlewing1957

9 hours down, just 5 more to go before reaching Riverton and Ennis Del Mar.  Jack left the rain behind a half hour ago, and the sunshine that was now beating down on his windshield did much to lighten his mood.  He was no longer terrified of seeing Ennis again, but was becoming rather aroused.

With each passing mile, Jack imagined Ennis Del Mar in various stages of undress.  It was very strange, and so distracting that Jack had to concentrate fully just to keep from wrecking his truck and killing himself in the process.

Another mile and Jack could see Ennis Del Mar, all sprawled out in the nude, beckoning to him, his manhood shooting straight up and quivering.  Jack was having trouble staying on the road.  He reached down and adjusted his own throbbing penis, and shook the image of a naked Ennis out of his mind.  He had to.  But the idea of being in his friend’s arms once again was the impetus he needed to keep on going.  Redline it the rest of the way?  5 more hours and he should reach the Wyoming State line.

God, what a way to start the day, with one quivering and one throbbing penis  ;D. Like never before it strikes me as a real wonder now, that he did not wreck the truck! You rock, Baby!!!

Dagi