Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170380 times)

Dagi

Re: September 23rd, A Little Bit Later in the Afternoon
« Reply #2080 on: September 24, 2007, 01:01:18 am »
Why thank you, Dagi.   :P  Hey, in my stories Ennis does tend to be a bit rough with Jack, and in my latest Daniel and Tyler story, Tyler, Ennis's grandson, was a bit rough on Daniel-- Tyler stuck something other than his tongue down Daniel's thraot and nearly killed the boy -- but they always do these things with love.  ;D

Gary

I know, sweetheart. And love hurts sometimes... ;D

Dagi

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: September 23rd, Entering Wyoming
« Reply #2081 on: September 24, 2007, 01:25:04 am »
Awww, BBM-Cat, we're getting so close.  And what a wonderful addition.  So very well written and descriptive.  I love how you capture Jack's thoughts here.  I can image how nervous he must feel, especially about meeting Alma.  I never thought about how Jack must have been terrified of meeting Ennis' wife, especially since he really wanted to take him away from her...

Thank you Littlewing, and you reminded me that I didn't even THANK you for giving me the impetus to continue your September 23, Evening story! I felt the excitement of your story, and also laughed thinking that Jack has so much to contend with - the driving, the thoughts in his head, and his physical arousal as well! I AM glad that he is going to 'wait' until he sees Ennis though!  ;) Phew. It might take him even longer to get to Riverton. It's been such a long trip for Jack, hasn't it? LOL. I look forward to a September 24th installment from you!
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2082 on: September 24, 2007, 01:28:27 am »
Great continuation of Jack's inner turmoil, BBM-Cat.  These things must have been going through his mind.  And it's a good thing that Jack stopped thinking of Ennis tearing his clothes off.  If only a little blood was going to his head he wouldn't want some of it being diverted someplace else.   :-X 

Jack was probably also thinking, I sure hope Annie doesn't get her gun!   :laugh:

Gary 

Thanks Gary! LOL ..At least I hope Jack pulls over to the side of the road if he has anymore thoughts like that! For sure, that gun would be goin' off!  :-X
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Dagi

« Reply #2083 on: September 24, 2007, 02:59:33 am »
September 23rd, Entering Wyoming by BBM-Cat

Closer to Ennis. Jack was feeling better already. Especially after that last rest stop. Everything was coming into sharper focus. The memories of he and Ennis up on Brokeback came flooding back into his mind. Some things he had not thought about since that summer. Nervousness was beginning to be replaced by sheer excitement and sheer arousal. He could see his friend so clearly now. Jack imagined that he could just about smell Ennis too, experience the warmth of his laughter, and those strong arms wrapped around him. The thoughts of being in his friends’ arms again just about sent Jack over the edge, as well as other more intimate thoughts that made him drive faster. But, somehow, Jack had to stay focused for the remainder of the trip.

Jack merged onto I-25, taking him across the Wyoming state line. 'Much too late to turn back now', he chuckled to himself. He had no idea what would transpire in just a few short hours. However, he was feeling much more hopeful than when he'd first started his journey. He could not begin to wrap his mind around the reality of seeing Ennis after all this time. And still, he wondered, how would they behave seeing each other after four, long years?

When he got to Ennis’ place, would they shake hands? Would they even hug? Rip each others' clothes off? Jack couldn't let himself think too long on that last possibility, he just barely had enough blood in his brain to operate the damn truck. He figured he’d just play it safe, taking his cue from Ennis when he saw him. It put Jack in a quandary though to think he might actually have to hold back and restrain himself from touching or hugging his old friend; such a contrast to the deep intimacy they had once shared. Jack was afraid that if he touched Ennis he might not be able to stop himself. ‘Yeah’, Jack entertained, ‘I’ll just plant one on him right in front of the wife!’

The thought of actually meeting Ennis’ wife also kinda terrified him. What was her name again? It was something with an A…like Alice or Annie. What would she be like? Would she be able to see right through him? To read his mind? Jack continued to juggle these thoughts back and forth in his head as he drove; most thoughts were welcome and pleasant, outnumbering a few that were most definitely, unwanted.

We are entering Riverton! It´s September 24th!!!

Great continuation, BBM-Cat. The tension is mounting!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: September 23rd, Welcome to Wyoming
« Reply #2084 on: September 24, 2007, 03:15:08 am »
September 23rd, Welcome to Wyoming – by garycottle

“Thank you, Jesus.”

Jack leaned over the seat and stuck his bum way into the air so he could get one of the wipes in real deep.  I want to be fresh as a daisy back there for my friend, he thought to himself.  He was beginning to enjoy the simulation, and he allowed his mind to drift back to a time when Ennis had free rein over this part of his body.  But it was right at this moment that the deserted country road wasn’t so deserted anymore.  A car came around the bend, and it’s high beams struck the boy right on his upturned, lily-white tail.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: one should always have baby wipes at hand, that´s for sure!

God, Gary that was so funny, I´m still laughing. How good that Jack finally found out what he wants to do with Ennis.  ;D And I love the picture of a

lily-white tail struck by high beams! Great continuation, my friend!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2085 on: September 24, 2007, 06:06:54 am »

Brilliant continuation Gary ... and so funny I was laughing out loud (made the dog jump!)  I was thinking "Don't worry Jack, just brush your teeth and you'll be good to go!" ... but then I realised that it didn't come out of that end ...  eeeuw!

Susie 

:laugh:  I love that smiley !!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2086 on: September 24, 2007, 09:57:15 am »
“Probably one of those crazy hippies we been hearin’ about on the TV doin’ somethin’ perverted.”

Mrs. Reynolds said, “Should we stop somewhere and call the law.”  Her voice quivered with uncertainty.

“I should stop and kick that boy’s behind is what I should do,” replied Mr. Reynolds.

Same ol Gary, full'a laughs! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, it's finally arrived! September 24th! Hoohaw!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2087 on: September 24, 2007, 08:31:18 pm »
September 23rd, Welcome to Wyoming – by garycottle

Way to go Gary! It was funny and gross all at the same time!  ;D But you did a great job of getting Jack all cleaned up again, ready to go! I'm hoping a shower is in store at the Siesta Motel....anyway, great to read something FUN!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2088 on: September 24, 2007, 08:43:23 pm »

HI---I'm working too much. I miss ya'll. I love ya!!!! Have a super week!!! Maybe I'll see you at chat!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2089 on: September 24, 2007, 09:37:37 pm »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So glad you liked it, BBM-Cat.

Hey, it's the 24th, and we've been building up to this day for a couple of weeks now.  So who is going to write about the boys getting it on in the motel? 

BTW, a shower would be a nice way to get things going.

"Ennis, I need to wash up.  I've got the stink of the road all over me, man."   ;)

Five minutes later Jack is naked, and wet.   :P

Gary

YEE-HAW! And, what's better than that? Well, ok, both Jack & Ennis naked and wet! You're right about the build-up, I thought there would be a ton of stories in tribute to the reunion today. Maybe Littlewing is working on one for us. Or Dagi, or Susiebell, or Toycoon, or even YOU!