Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170447 times)

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: September 24th, A Few Minutes Later
« Reply #2100 on: September 25, 2007, 12:38:56 am »
September 24th, A Few Minutes Later by Littlewing1957

Jack looked up toward the landing and felt his face break into a grin.  Ennis Del Mar!  Just look at the man!  As sexy and tasty as ever!  Jack noticed how Ennis dressed up to greet him.  A nice white shirt, newly pressed, and hair neatly trimmed.  Yes, that Ennis Del Mar looks like a million bucks. 

“Son of a bitch!”  Jack murmured as he took the steps 2 and 3 at a time.  Just a few seconds and the lovers crashed into each other chests first, warmly embracing.  Ennis looked around to see if they had some measure of privacy, and inched Jack under the stairs.  Jack was rather shocked at Ennis’ spontaneous motion, but he allowed himself to be led.  And they kissed.  They kissed and tongued wildly at first, then gentled and rubbed.  Ennis looked upon his man and nuzzled him, whispered “later,” as he walked up the steps to his apartment.  Jack followed warily, aware that it was time to meet the wife.

After the introductions, and after the small talk about the kids, Ennis and Jack took their leave of a dazed and conflicted Alma to find a motel…

WOO-WEE
Littlewing! The build-up has definitely been worth it! Thank you, thank you for this and your previous episode! You finally got them together! Hot, exciting, and lusty! I love your use of the word 'tasty' ! Beautiful and arousing my dear!   :-*

Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2101 on: September 25, 2007, 12:41:32 am »
Sorry, I feel compelled to root for the underdog a bit, before we launch into the many missing motel scenes....
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
September 24: Third Party
« Reply #2102 on: September 25, 2007, 12:52:59 am »
September 24th: Third Party by BBM-Cat

She fixed her hair, put on a dab of lip color, and one of her better dresses to meet Ennis’ friend from Texas; a reddish-orange, one-piece knit, matching the reddish highlights in her hair. It was also a bit clingy, showcasing her feminine breasts. Alma was very excited to think they were going on a social outing, and with a Texas gentleman. She couldn’t remember the last time she and Ennis had gone out together, much less taken a guest out to eat. She planned to suggest the Knife and Fork to Ennis.

Alma thought Ennis was behaving particularly nervous. She’d never seen him down so many beers and chain-smoke in such a short period of time. He sat staring out the window as if compelling his friend to materialize. Alma realized she didn’t know much about Ennis’ friend. She wanted to ask Ennis, but he didn’t look like he wanted to be bothered with a bunch of questions or with small-talk. He was also getting rather drunk. The afternoon dragged on. Jenny was getting hungry. It didn’t look like Ennis’ friend Jack was going to show after all. By late afternoon, her suggestion of going to the Knife and Fork was rejected.

Alma felt rejected too. She finished feeding the last bites of Jenny’s dinner at the table. She was silently brooding about not getting to go out. It seemed things always had to be Ennis’ way. Just in case, Alma decided not to change out of her dress so that she could still look her best if Ennis’ friend arrived. And maybe Ennis would change his mind. Alma got up to clear the dishes from the table. She heard Ennis jump up and bolt out of the apartment door. Alma thought that maybe she too should go outside to greet Ennis’ friend, though it was certainly more proper to bring a guest to the door.

Alma put the last of the dishes in the sink and dried her hands on a kitchen towel. Making her way over to the apartment door, she wondered why Ennis had not yet brought his friend up to meet her. She opened the inner door of the apartment, expecting to see Ennis barging up the steps with his friend, or to hear their boisterous greetings. Instead, it was strangely quiet. She put her hand on the screen door. She stopped suddenly, after pushing it open with a slight creak.

Completely stunned, Alma could see Ennis in the far stairwell with a man in a red shirt. A cowboy hat lay on the ground. They were pressed up tightly against each other, Ennis' shirt untucked, hands touching each other's faces, kissing passionately. She didn’t want to look, but at the same time, she couldn’t tear her eyes away. She wasn’t exactly sure what she saw. She knew she didn't want them to see her. Alma thought that maybe if she crept back quietly into the apartment, the images would go away, though the sudden sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach did not.

Dagi

« Reply #2103 on: September 25, 2007, 01:11:31 am »
September 24th, A Few Minutes Later by Littlewing1957

Jack looked up toward the landing and felt his face break into a grin.  Ennis Del Mar!  Just look at the man!  As sexy and tasty as ever!  Jack noticed how Ennis dressed up to greet him.  A nice white shirt, newly pressed, and hair neatly trimmed.  Yes, that Ennis Del Mar looks like a million bucks. 

“Son of a bitch!”  Jack murmured as he took the steps 2 and 3 at a time.  Just a few seconds and the lovers crashed into each other chests first, warmly embracing.  Ennis looked around to see if they had some measure of privacy, and inched Jack under the stairs.  Jack was rather shocked at Ennis’ spontaneous motion, but he allowed himself to be led.  And they kissed.  They kissed and tongued wildly at first, then gentled and rubbed.  Ennis looked upon his man and nuzzled him, whispered “later,” as he walked up the steps to his apartment.  Jack followed warily, aware that it was time to meet the wife.

After the introductions, and after the small talk about the kids, Ennis and Jack took their leave of a dazed and conflicted Alma to find a motel…

Marie, I love the details in this one - that either thought the other looked like a million bucks, that you call them lovers before they even kissed, the nuzzling.... love it!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: September 24: Third Party
« Reply #2104 on: September 25, 2007, 03:09:19 am »
September 24th: Third Party by BBM-Cat

Completely stunned, Alma could see Ennis in the far stairwell with a man in a red shirt. A cowboy hat lay on the ground. They were pressed up tightly against each other, Ennis' shirt untucked, hands touching each other's faces, kissing passionately. She didn’t want to look, but at the same time, she couldn’t tear her eyes away. She wasn’t exactly sure what she saw. She knew she didn't want them to see her. Alma thought that maybe if she crept back quietly into the apartment, the images would go away, though the sudden sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach did not.

Great idea to insert Alma´s point of few. I´ve watched the movie so many times, and still I never tried to see things with her eyes (except for the last part, where Ang Lee more or less forces the watcher to do so). Great writing, BBM-Cat!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2105 on: September 25, 2007, 04:39:32 pm »
Aaaahh, Susie, I hoped you would make the dream come true and post this here....I loved it over on IMDb, and I enjoyed every single line reading it here!! I especially love the line He brought Ennis’ lips close, kissed them softly and murmured, “I missed you....”   So much sweetness after so much hotness, just gorgeous! And “I’m not finished with you yet, Jack Twist.... I'm just getting warmed up!”   makes me hungry for more!  ;D

Thanks for reposting this!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2106 on: September 25, 2007, 05:48:32 pm »
Thank you sweetie!  It just seemed like the right place to slot them in .. I'm never very confident about anything I write, but these two have always been my favourites .. I just love the idea that they were so hungry for each other that they barely managed to get through the door!

Susie 

I picture it just like that!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2107 on: September 25, 2007, 06:58:50 pm »

WOO-WEE
Littlewing! The build-up has definitely been worth it! Thank you, thank you for this and your previous episode! You finally got them together! Hot, exciting, and lusty! I love your use of the word 'tasty' ! Beautiful and arousing my dear!   :-*

Thanks, Babe!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: September 24th ... The Siesta Motel
« Reply #2108 on: September 26, 2007, 12:28:16 am »
Jack, catching his breath, turned to face his lover, cradling Ennis’ face in his hands, the first chance he’d had to look at him properly, drinking in the fair weatherworn skin, beautiful sad brown eyes, swollen pink mouth.  He brought Ennis’ lips close, kissed them softly and murmured, “I missed you....”

I remember this saucy story, Susiebell! Excellent and even tastier the second time around. Love, Toycoon
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #2109 on: September 26, 2007, 03:04:37 am »
Hey Susie dear!

CONGRATS ON YOUR 2000th POST!!!CONGRATS ON YOUR 2000th POST!!!CONGRATS ON YOUR 2000th POST!!!

We loved every single word, just go on chattering!

The Jake slideshow is awesome! Great, great idea!

Kisses from Dagi