Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2171391 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: September 23rd, Evening
« Reply #2120 on: September 26, 2007, 11:39:50 pm »
You're very sweet littlewing!   :-* But I think you'd better go without me honey ... I could be a while!

Susie 

Okay, we'll go ahead, but you're welcome to join us anytime.  I never tire of the Mystery House!  :o

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: September 24th, A Few Minutes Later
« Reply #2121 on: September 26, 2007, 11:41:47 pm »
Ah so beautiful littlewing ... and I can finally breathe again!  I think I've been tensing up so much since the first September story, now it's time to get down and dirty!!  If you don't mind, Ill repost that one I did of the Motel scene ... it seems to fit in nicely here.

Susie 

Thanks for thinking of the Fiesta Motel Series, Susiebaby!  I can't thnk of a more perfect place to post them again!  Brilliant!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2122 on: September 26, 2007, 11:44:27 pm »
  2,000 POSTS!!! 

Congrats, Susie!  I have a way to go before I'm at the 1,000 posts mark!  Girl, what have you been talking about all this time?   :)  ;)  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2123 on: September 26, 2007, 11:45:25 pm »
  2,000 POSTS!!! 

My mum was right, I can talk for England!!

Well I'd better make it a good one then!

Susie 

Wow, thanks for the sweet pics of Jake, Susie!  Just beautiful!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2124 on: September 26, 2007, 11:46:50 pm »
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be going camping tomorrow, Sept. 26, and I'll be back on Saturday, Sept. 29.  I'm going to Yosemite of course, and I'll be staying at Curry Village.

I'll be thinking of y'all.  And I'll tell you all about my adventure when I get back.

Love,
Gary

P.S.  I hope to find some really hot reunion stories when I get back, filled with very specific details.  I want to read about grunts and moans and body fluids.   ;D  This is their reunion, folks, and they've not done it in years.  So make it nasty.   :laugh:

Have fun Gary Baby, and we'll see you when you get back!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2125 on: September 26, 2007, 11:49:14 pm »
You guys don´t mind me going a step back again, do you?

On the Way by Dagi

Jack steered and shifted with his left hand, not willing to let go of Ennis's hand, now that he finally got hold of him.

They didn't utter a word, what just had happened was beyond talking, they merely shot quick glances at each other, moaning low each time they locked eyes, impossible to ignore the hot jolts running through their bodies, their rock hard cocks speaking volumes.

Ennis shivered, squeezed Jack's fingers hard, then brought them to his lips and kissed them tenderly.

Awww, Dagi, this is hot and sweet at the same time.  I love it!  I especially like,

They didn't utter a word, what just had happened was beyond talking, they merely shot quick glances at each other, moaning low each time they locked eyes, impossible to ignore the hot jolts running through their bodies, their rock hard cocks speaking volumes

Beautiful writing, Love!  So tender and moving!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2126 on: September 26, 2007, 11:50:40 pm »
  ... and here's our lovely Heath!! 

Susie

Wow, thanks for this, Susie!  That Heath is one classically handsome man.  I tell you --- I don't know which one I want! 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

September 24th Night
« Reply #2127 on: September 27, 2007, 12:11:33 am »
September 24th Night by Littlewing1957

Jack held Ennis tightly, possessively, and kissed his hair.  He couldn’t believe that the two of them would get into the act of making love again, but hell, why not?  Jack felt mighty guilty about cheating on Lureen, and knew that Ennis certainly felt the same toward Alma, but what was so wrong about seeking out the one person he loved above all others?  If anything, they were cheating on each other with the wives.  Jack pulled Ennis closer, no longer conflicted that he was finally where he belonged.

Ennis caressed the tan arm that held him.  He brought Jack’s fingers to his mouth, and kissed them one by one.  He tried to make peace with what they just did, but Ennis was having trouble.  He realized for the first time in four years that he shouldn’t have let Jack Twist out of his sight for one minute.  Why shouldn’t he agree to be with the one he loved more than life itself?  If only for a moment?  Ennis was glad that Jack was there, he actually made it, but he couldn’t stay.

“Let’s get out of here and go up to the mountains!”  Jack suggested as he kissed Ennis’ cheek.  He thought back to 15 minutes ago when Ennis felt doubtful about his plans.  Jack was deflated to learn that it wouldn't be easy to pry his lover away from Alma.  But Jack had a plan.

“Call your wife and tell her we’re going up to the wilderness for awhile.” Ennis blew out a cloud of air and shook his head.

“I just can’t leave them on such short notice!”  Ennis objected as he squeezed Jack’s clammy hand.  Jack rubbed against his lover and pulled his head close.  He inched his tongue into Ennis’ mouth, French kissing him until Ennis moaned and thrashed.  Ennis tried to catch his breath as picked up the motel room phone and dialed the number to his apartment.  Jack struggled to contain his excitement as he heard Ennis tell Alma that he would be home directly, and that he planned to go away with his friend for a few days….

« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 12:30:18 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2128 on: September 27, 2007, 12:58:46 am »
They didn't utter a word, what just had happened was beyond talking, they merely shot quick glances at each other, moaning low each time they locked eyes, impossible to ignore the hot jolts running through their bodies, their rock hard cocks speaking volumes.

Hot damn, Dagi! That was so f**ken' sexy and only three sentences, take note!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #2129 on: September 27, 2007, 02:39:26 am »
How on earth he didn't crash the truck either on his way to Riverton or the Motel, is beyond me!! Gorgeous lusty instalment Dagi, this is just how I imagined their trip to be like.

Jack steered and shifted with his left hand, not willing to let go of Ennis's hand, now that he finally got hold of him ... I just love this ... they can barely contain themselves!   I'm surprised Jack made it all the way to the motel without pulling over and dragging Ennis into the back seat there and then!

Susie   

Thank you so much Susie dear, you know how much your words mean to me!

Dagi