Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170350 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2130 on: September 27, 2007, 02:41:27 am »
No, we don't mind at ALL Dagi! You captured what I wondered about - what transpired in the truck when they were finally alone, before they got to the motel? They were so both overwhelmed, their loving, nonverbal gestures said it all. Beautiful, just beautiful! Thank you.

Thank you, BBM-Cat! I would have loved to see anything about their way to the motel in the movie!

DAgi

Dagi

« Reply #2131 on: September 27, 2007, 02:46:53 am »
  ... and here's our lovely Heath!! 

Susie

He´s to fuckin die for!!! Thank you so much, Susiebell!!!

Dagi

« Reply #2132 on: September 27, 2007, 02:51:05 am »
Awww, Dagi, this is hot and sweet at the same time.  I love it!  I especially like,

They didn't utter a word, what just had happened was beyond talking, they merely shot quick glances at each other, moaning low each time they locked eyes, impossible to ignore the hot jolts running through their bodies, their rock hard cocks speaking volumes

Beautiful writing, Love!  So tender and moving!

Thank you, sweetie, you say the nicest things!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: September 24th Night
« Reply #2133 on: September 27, 2007, 03:00:28 am »
September 24th Night by Littlewing1957

Jack held Ennis tightly, possessively, and kissed his hair.  He couldn’t believe that the two of them would get into the act of making love again, but hell, why not?  Jack felt mighty guilty about cheating on Lureen, and knew that Ennis certainly felt the same toward Alma, but what was so wrong about seeking out the one person he loved above all others?  If anything, they were cheating on each other with the wives.  Jack pulled Ennis closer, no longer conflicted that he was finally where he belonged.

Ennis caressed the tan arm that held him.  He brought Jack’s fingers to his mouth, and kissed them one by one.  He tried to make peace with what they just did, but Ennis was having trouble.  He realized for the first time in four years that he shouldn’t have let Jack Twist out of his sight for one minute.  Why shouldn’t he agree to be with the one he loved more than life itself?  If only for a moment?  Ennis was glad that Jack was there, he actually made it, but he couldn’t stay.

“Let’s get out of here and go up to the mountains!”  Jack suggested as he kissed Ennis’ cheek.  He thought back to 15 minutes ago when Ennis felt doubtful about his plans.  Jack was deflated to learn that it wouldn't be easy to pry his lover away from Alma.  But Jack had a plan.

“Call your wife and tell her we’re going up to the wilderness for awhile.” Ennis blew out a cloud of air and shook his head.

“I just can’t leave them on such short notice!”  Ennis objected as he squeezed Jack’s clammy hand.  Jack rubbed against his lover and pulled his head close.  He inched his tongue into Ennis’ mouth, French kissing him until Ennis moaned and thrashed.  Ennis tried to catch his breath as picked up the motel room phone and dialed the number to his apartment.  Jack struggled to contain his excitement as he heard Ennis tell Alma that he would be home directly, and that he planned to go away with his friend for a few days….

So beautifully written, Littlewing, I love the details: Jack holding Ennis possessively, Ennis kissing Jack´s fingers one by one, Jack rubbing against his lover...so many sweet and tender moments that show what we all know: it was not about sex, it was love! How could anyone not get that?
Thanky ou for this moving scene!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2134 on: September 27, 2007, 03:02:15 am »
Hot damn, Dagi! That was so f**ken' sexy and only three sentences, take note!

Thank you, Toycoon!  ;D I´ve always been a fan of the three sentences rule, you know that! Makes it so tight.... ;)

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2135 on: September 27, 2007, 09:35:22 am »
Jack rubbed against his lover and pulled his head close.  He inched his tongue into Ennis’ mouth, French kissing him until Ennis moaned and thrashed.

Love this, Littlewing1957. You make Ennis sound like a fish on the end of a line! Maybe that's what they meant when they said, "they was goin' fishin'. "
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #2136 on: September 27, 2007, 12:12:21 pm »
Love this, Littlewing1957. You make Ennis sound like a fish on the end of a line! Maybe that's what they meant when they said, "they was goin' fishin'. "

:laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2137 on: September 27, 2007, 11:21:42 pm »

So beautifully written, Littlewing, I love the details: Jack holding Ennis possessively, Ennis kissing Jack´s fingers one by one, Jack rubbing against his lover...so many sweet and tender moments that show what we all know: it was not about sex, it was love! How could anyone not get that?
Thanky ou for this moving scene!

Dagi

Thanks for your sweet words, Dagi!  I see nothing but love, and can't image why others can't see the love, the deep affection between these 2!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2138 on: September 27, 2007, 11:22:29 pm »

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  Thanks, Babe!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2139 on: September 27, 2007, 11:23:59 pm »
.... I have NO Idea!! ... just rubbish mostly!  :laugh:  Someone really ought to tell me to "SHUT UP"  :-X

Susie 

ps ... I just checked my stats and I've made over a thousand entries on this thread alone!! :o

Quit talking?  Noooooo don't ever shut up!  I don't think I can live without your "chatter!"