Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170637 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2140 on: September 27, 2007, 11:25:40 pm »
Can I have one of each pleasssssse?

Susie 

Can you image the poor boys in between Marie and Susie, being pulled back and forth?  This is just what will happen! [laugh]

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: September 24th Night
« Reply #2141 on: September 27, 2007, 11:26:27 pm »
Gorgeous and sexy and a little heartwrenching littlewing .... with just a few elements of the original "Missed You" story thrown in for good measure!  And Jack using his manly wiles on Ennis to get his own way is just so darned sexy!!

Susie 

Thanks, Sweets.  I plan to continue the story.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

September 24th, Later that Night
« Reply #2142 on: September 27, 2007, 11:54:40 pm »
September 24th, Later than Night by Littlewing1957

Alma looked crestfallen as Ennis led Jack out of the apartment.  Ennis couldn’t allow himself to hear her misery voice, or look into those big brown eyes.  Too much pain and confusion there.  Ennis hated to hurt his wife, but Jack Twist was in town, and he was waiting.

“You want to get something to eat?”  It was Jack, assuming Ennis was hungry after the episode of loving.  Even their conversation was trying, exhausting!  Ennis deserved a good meal – they both did. 

“Yep!”  Ennis answered as he placed his gear into the bed of Jack’s truck. 

Black Angus was one of Jack’s favorite middle-of-the-road eateries.  Ennis never set foot in the place, and all because of the price.  He couldn’t afford to treat his family to a steak dinner at a nice restaurant.  Jack recommended Black Angus not only because of the food, but the booths were cleverly constructed to ensure privacy.  Each booth was secluded from the others.  It was just what Jack wanted.

Jack ordered the baby back ribs, while Ennis selected prime rib of beef.  Ennis’ meal was the pricier of the two, but Jack instructed his lover to order whatever he wanted.  Ennis smiled at his friend’s generosity and waited eagerly for his prime rib.  When the meals were delivered, Jack rolled up his red sleeves and popped a crisp French fry into his mouth.  Ennis cut a piece of steak and fat and moved it toward Jack’s mouth.  Jack ate the steak with gusto; as it was marvelous.  He was instantly sorry that he didn’t order prime rib for himself.  Ennis watched as Jack cut a rib from the slab, and in one motion, slid the rib into this mouth.  He slowly pulled the rib down through his lips, smacking on the bone and licking at the sauce.  Ennis looked around to see who else was observing this show, but the booths were quite secluded.  Jack’s actions with the rib reminded Ennis of his expert motions between his legs just hours ago.  Ennis wondered if his flesh was as savory as the meaty rib?  If his juices were as sweet?  Ennis was having trouble eating.  He couldn’t concentrate with a sexy Jack Twist sitting beside him, doing naughty things with his food.  Jack must have felt the same way.

“Let’s have the waitress wrap this up for us, friend,”  Jack muttered.  “We can eat it later.  I need you.  Jack didn’t have to ask twice.  Ennis jumped from his seat and went in search of the waitress..

To be continued

Dagi

Re: September 24th, Later that Night
« Reply #2143 on: September 28, 2007, 02:52:45 am »
September 24th, Later than Night by Littlewing1957

Alma looked crestfallen as Ennis led Jack out of the apartment.  Ennis couldn’t allow himself to hear her misery voice, or look into those big brown eyes.  Too much pain and confusion there.  Ennis hated to hurt his wife, but Jack Twist was in town, and he was waiting.

“You want to get something to eat?”  It was Jack, assuming Ennis was hungry after the episode of loving.  Even their conversation was trying, exhausting!  Ennis deserved a good meal – they both did. 

“Yep!”  Ennis answered as he placed his gear into the bed of Jack’s truck. 

Black Angus was one of Jack’s favorite middle-of-the-road eateries.  Ennis never set foot in the place, and all because of the price.  He couldn’t afford to treat his family to a steak dinner at a nice restaurant.  Jack recommended Black Angus not only because of the food, but the booths were cleverly constructed to ensure privacy.  Each booth was secluded from the others.  It was just what Jack wanted.

Jack ordered the baby back ribs, while Ennis selected prime rib of beef.  Ennis’ meal was the pricier of the two, but Jack instructed his lover to order whatever he wanted.  Ennis smiled at his friend’s generosity and waited eagerly for his prime rib.  When the meals were delivered, Jack rolled up his red sleeves and popped a crisp French fry into his mouth.  Ennis cut a piece of steak and fat and moved it toward Jack’s mouth.  Jack ate the steak with gusto; as it was marvelous.  He was instantly sorry that he didn’t order prime rib for himself.  Ennis watched as Jack cut a rib from the slab, and in one motion, slid the rib into this mouth.  He slowly pulled the rib down through his lips, smacking on the bone and licking at the sauce.  Ennis looked around to see who else was observing this show, but the booths were quite secluded.  Jack’s actions with the rib reminded Ennis of his expert motions between his legs just hours ago.  Ennis wondered if his flesh was as savory as the meaty rib?  If his juices were as sweet?  Ennis was having trouble eating.  He couldn’t concentrate with a sexy Jack Twist sitting beside him, doing naughty things with his food.  Jack must have felt the same way.

“Let’s have the waitress wrap this up for us, friend,”  Jack muttered.  “We can eat it later.  I need you.  Jack didn’t have to ask twice.  Ennis jumped from his seat and went in search of the waitress..

To be continued

DAMN, Marie, that was so hot, I had trouble reading... ;D   Ennis wondered if his flesh was as savory as the meaty rib?  If his juices were as sweet?  Why´s that I feel like eating...... prime ribs at 8:50 in the morning?  :laugh:

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2144 on: September 28, 2007, 06:24:34 am »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnXGJvNAls[/youtube]

Happy Birthday, babycakes!

Love ya!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2145 on: September 28, 2007, 07:14:07 am »
Oh Susie, what a God! This Ryan Phillippes sure is one hot fella!  ;D  And the last pic was worth waiting for it!!

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2146 on: September 28, 2007, 09:52:24 am »
.... now we know who you want coming down your chimney this Christmas!!!!!

Susiebell, you are a wacky critter!

Happy Birthday, Libra Gary! Everywhere I turn, I'm surrounded by Libras. David is a Libra, too.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Sharon

« Reply #2147 on: September 28, 2007, 02:10:39 pm »
Hey Gary, I have a little gift for you, because I know it`s your Birthday today!

H a p p y B i r t h d a y
G a r y !

enjoy

Dagi

« Reply #2148 on: September 29, 2007, 04:26:31 am »
Yummie!

My birthday is on Dec. 16th, Sharon, just so you know... ;D

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: September 24th, Later that Night
« Reply #2149 on: September 29, 2007, 07:42:58 pm »
DAMN, Marie, that was so hot, I had trouble reading... ;D   Ennis wondered if his flesh was as savory as the meaty rib?  If his juices were as sweet?  Why´s that I feel like eating...... prime ribs at 8:50 in the morning?  :laugh:

Dagi

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: