Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170405 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2150 on: September 29, 2007, 07:44:29 pm »
... or we could take it in turns!!!  :o Bags I get this one first ......

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Susie

Wow, SuieBaby, what a yummy pic of Jake.  I could just eat him alive.

Yeah, we can take turns.  We must not be too hard on our boys!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: September 24th, Later that Night
« Reply #2151 on: September 29, 2007, 07:46:44 pm »
Aaaaarh there you go with the food again!  Jack slurping on his juicy meat is just so darn sexy, I can hardly stand it!!

Gorgeous as always littlewing ... can't wait for the "to be continued"!

Susie

Well..I had to do it!  You know I had to include food somewhere.  If you notice right before J & E drove off, Jack asked Ennis if he wanted something to eat.  I wanted to explored what happened when they stopped somewhere for a bite!  ::)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2152 on: September 29, 2007, 07:48:21 pm »
Hey, have you guys seen these pics of Jake, Mel posted them on the Jake Jake Jake thread ....

Holy moly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... What a gorgeous hunk of a man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susie

Forgive my language, but as they say in this part of the hood, Jake is fine as a mutherfucker!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2153 on: September 29, 2007, 07:50:00 pm »
Hey Gary, I have a little gift for you, because I know it`s your Birthday today!

H a p p y B i r t h d a y

Wow SharonAmber, you have just given the gift that keeps on giving: to all of us.  I'm thanking you for this!  ;)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

September 24th Later Still
« Reply #2154 on: September 29, 2007, 08:25:08 pm »
September 24th Later Still by Littlewing1957

Jack led Ennis to a site that was not only secluded, but so beautiful as to stop the heart.  He placed his brand new tent down on the ground to be assembled later.  Ennis found a place to sit on a fallen branch right at the bank of a raging stream.  Looking straight up into the heavens, with his hat on the ground by his side, Ennis felt strangely at peace.  Jack preferred to look at Ennis. 

Jack took Ennis’ hand in his and squeezed tightly.  He needed something strong to anchor himself as he asked the million dollar question.

“We can make the cow and calf operation work, Friend,” Jack began.  “Look, I’ve worked at my father-in-law's dealership for years, learned a little bit about how to run a business.  I can take classes at night at the community college to learn what I don’t know.”  Jack squeezed Ennis’ hand tighter when he noticed a slight tremble. 

“What do you say, Cowboy?  Come away with me.  I’ll leave them, Friend.  I’ll leave everything for you.”  Jack’s eyes were downcast and watery.  He was not used to baring his soul in this way, and terrified at being rejected again.  But he had to try.  The sweet life was worth fighting for.

“And what will we do for money?”  It was Ennis, fully concentrating now. 

“My father-in-law will give me a good amount of money to leave town - he as much as said it.  Friend, we can use that money as a down payment on a ranch.  With the cattle we can buy, we can build up a pretty nice business.”  Jack was excited now.

“And the best part is, we can be comfortable.  Being our own boss means we’ll have time to go camping, fishing, practically whenever we want.  It can be just like this!”  Jack pointed to the unspoiled surroundings. 

“We can build a cabin, right here,”  Jack blurted.  Ennis smiled at his lover and placed his hat on his head. 

“Well, I see you have a plan, Rodeo,” Ennis teased.

He had no real intention of going along with Jack’s scheme, but he was not ready to hurt him, either.  Ennis hated himself for allowing Jack to continue, felt it might be cruel to lead him on, but Ennis was curious to see how far Jack would go.  He would end the foolishness in due time – the right time.

“Let me think on it, Jack.”  Ennis whispered.

" Now, before we put up that tent, show me again how you were eating those ribs."  Jack laughed and rose to fetch the food from Black Angus, but Ennis stopped him.

“No, I mean, show me down here.”  Ennis pointed to his crotch, and winked at his lover.  Jack smiled knowingly and shook his head.  He lowered himself between Ennis’ legs and reached for his zipper…

To be continued… 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2155 on: September 29, 2007, 08:27:55 pm »

Happy Birthday Garybaby!!! 

Here's a little birthday treat for you with love from all of us  ....

...... and .................................. wait for it ......................................... it's worth the wait I promise .................................... .... now we know who you want coming down your chimney this Christmas!!!!!  ;) ;D

Love Susie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY, MY LOVE! MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU 

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: September 24th, Later that Night
« Reply #2156 on: September 29, 2007, 09:43:21 pm »
September 24th, Later than Night by Littlewing1957

Hot and savory, Littlewing! Makes us all wish we coulda been either Ennis' prime rib or one a Jack's baby back ribs. I like how you remind us of the difference in Jack & Ennis' economic status. That was never an issue or deterrant for our generous Jack. I was glad to see Ennis treated to a rare and nice meal. And of course, to dessert aka, the 'to be continued' festivities...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 01:08:40 am by BBM-Cat »
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2157 on: September 30, 2007, 12:28:38 am »

What a great present, Sharon Amber! I'm sure Gary will appreciate it tremendously, I know we did!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: September 24th Later Still
« Reply #2158 on: September 30, 2007, 01:15:00 am »
September 24th Later Still by Littlewing1957

YOWZA! This story was sweet, sentimental and sexy enough to stop MY heart! I like how you filled in some of the missing dialogue - what Jack meant by "it could be like this always" - very clever. And again, the economic differences emphasized - Jack all dreamy, going a mile-a-minute on their future together, and practical Ennis thinking of survival. Excellent and well-done. Can't wait for the 'to be continued' part, to find out if Jack & Ennis made it to dessert...
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: September 24th Later Still
« Reply #2159 on: September 30, 2007, 01:52:51 am »
“We can make the cow and calf operation work, Friend,” Jack began.  “Look, I’ve worked at my father-in-law's dealership for years, learned a little bit about how to run a business.  I can take classes at night at the community college to learn what I don’t know.”  Jack squeezed Ennis’ hand tighter when he noticed a slight tremble.

Hey Littlewing, you are so good. I love the filled in dialogue. I haven't had a chance to add anything new lately. I'm crazy busy at work and I'm getting ready to go on vacation but I still manage to check out BetterMost every day. Why can't we stop thinking about this movie?
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero