Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170318 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: September 24th Later Still
« Reply #2180 on: September 30, 2007, 07:17:22 pm »
Oh my poor heart....but maybe Gary might dare post then also this little birthday present he got... ;D

Dagi

:laugh: Yep!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Daddy
« Reply #2181 on: September 30, 2007, 07:28:49 pm »
Thank you littlewing sweetheart!  :-*

Susie

You're very welcome, my love!  :-*

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2182 on: September 30, 2007, 07:31:24 pm »
Put a Smoky The Bear hat on me and call me Ranger Gary.  I’m always ready to help confused gay boys who dare to wander into the wilderness.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I enjoyed reading every line....made my mouth water!  ;D

Dagi

Dagi

Re: September 24th, Later that Night
« Reply #2183 on: September 30, 2007, 07:33:17 pm »
Same here!!  :-*

We'd better form an orderly queue (we Brits are queueing experts!)

Susie

Means, you girls form an orderly queue behind me!  :D

Dagi

Re: Supper Time
« Reply #2184 on: September 30, 2007, 07:45:10 pm »
Supper time -- by Susie and Dagi

*blush*  ;D

Maybe you should put a little warning on top of it!

Dagi

« Reply #2185 on: September 30, 2007, 07:49:21 pm »
Thanks so much for the birthday story!  I loved, loved, loved it.  So hot, sexy and nasty.  MMM  I can just picture Ennis taking Jack there on the table like some kind of rutting animal.  But what's with the flip flops?   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gary

You are very welcome, Gary dear! We had so much fun writing it! And the flipflops? Don´t know where we got that from.... ;D What we found extremely sexy was the fact that Jack needed so bad to get stuffed....oops, sorry, to be taken, that he didn´t have time to take them off!   :laugh:

Kisses,
Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

September 24th Evening at the Del Mar Residence
« Reply #2186 on: September 30, 2007, 07:56:48 pm »
September 24th Evening at the Del Mar Residence by Littlewing1957

Alma watched her husband and that man drive off as if she didn’t exist!  Alma sat her purse down on the table and took off her sweater.  So much for a nice and relaxing social evening out with Ennis and his friend.  It just wasn’t fair!  But Alma had children to care for and a home to run.  Or did she?

The tears started to fall along about 11:00p.m. when Alma realized that Ennis wouldn’t come home after all.  She had hoped against hope that he would feel funny about leaving his family to go up into the hills with his buddy, doing God only knows what.  Alma looked down at her cotton nightdress and pondered her life – such as it was.  She was content, for the most part, but always felt that something was missing.  She was aware of the faraway look in her husband’s eyes, and learned to cope with his aloof nature.   His refusal to open up to her was often very disconcerting.  But Alma had to accept those things.  She knew what kind of man Ennis was before she married him.  And so what if her marriage wasn’t perfect?  Precious few were.  In fact, she could have done much worse.  Her friend Tammy was beaten by her low-life husband for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Twyla rarely ever saw her cheatin’ man, and Debbie’s deadbeat spouse couldn’t keep a job and was a poor excuse for a husband and father.  Yes, Alma knew her marriage wasn’t the greatest, but it could be far worse.  She could overlook Ennis’ quirks to keep her family together.

At least she hoped she could.  The tears fell in earnest as Alma thought back to the complete tenderness and raw, animal passion she witnessed under the landing just that very afternoon.  She saw a thing that she couldn’t define, and it terrified her.  Alma looked in on her girls one last time before turning in.  She climbed into the marital bed, chilled by the soft roar of the wind right outside her bedroom window.

Dagi

« Reply #2187 on: September 30, 2007, 08:00:43 pm »
I was a good girl before I met you lot!!  ;D You are so welcome sweetie!  We had so much fun writing it ..... maybe we should write a really nasty one next time!!! :o

Love Susie

Nonono, I won't do no fisting, Susie, I told you, no matter how long you beg, you'll have to write that story on your own!   ;D

Dagi

« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 03:35:20 am by Dagi »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2188 on: September 30, 2007, 08:05:03 pm »
You are very welcome, Gary dear! We had so much fun writing it! And the flipflops? Don´t know where we got that from.... ;D What we found extremely sexy was the fact that Jack needed so bad to get stuffed....oops, sorry, to be taken, that he didn´t have time to take them off!   :laugh:

Kisses,
Dagi

Awesome story, you guys!  Extremely well written!  I'm sooo impressed, and so aroused that I may have to take a little walk to cool down.  That is, when I get up off the floor.  Lovely, lovely work.  Brilliant!

And what a great birthday present for our dear Gary.  You're a lucky man, Gary!  :)

Dagi

« Reply #2189 on: September 30, 2007, 08:05:45 pm »