Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170449 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Supper Time
« Reply #2220 on: October 02, 2007, 12:28:04 am »
My birthday was in way back on May 26th. Memorial Day weekend.

You never told anyone!  I didn't even see it on the first page...you know..the section where they mention upcoming birthdays.

Dagi

« Reply #2221 on: October 02, 2007, 07:36:23 am »
Well that should give us plenty of time to cook up a really nasty one just for you toycoon!

Susie 

Yeah, let´s get started, Susiebell!

8)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2222 on: October 02, 2007, 07:38:01 am »
Wow, Congrats, Dagi!  Just a few more posts and I'm there, myself!

Make it a good one, Marie! And thanks for your congrats!

8) (I´m still not used to that color)

Dagi

« Reply #2223 on: October 02, 2007, 07:40:12 am »
Most of us didn't move over to Bettermost until June littlewing .. so we wouldn't have seen it anyway!  Gosh is that all?  Seems like we've been here forever! 

I like it here   :)

Susie

June, yeah, can´t believe it! I love it here, too!

8)  (except for the color  ;D)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2224 on: October 02, 2007, 07:48:25 am »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D CONGRATULATIONS, DAGI!!!!   1,000 POSTS!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(My eyes are hurting again this morning, Dagi, but last night they were okay. Odd.)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

« Reply #2225 on: October 02, 2007, 02:00:30 pm »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D CONGRATULATIONS, DAGI!!!!   1,000 POSTS!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(My eyes are hurting again this morning, Dagi, but last night they were okay. Odd.)

Thank you, Shasta!

Dagi 8)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2226 on: October 02, 2007, 11:16:19 pm »
Most of us didn't move over to Bettermost until June littlewing .. so we wouldn't have seen it anyway!  Gosh is that all?  Seems like we've been here forever! 

I like it here   :)

Susie

We've been here just since June?  I can't believe it!  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2227 on: October 02, 2007, 11:17:41 pm »

Make it a good one, Marie! And thanks for your congrats!

8) (I´m still not used to that color)

Dagi, looks like I'm there.  And my 1000th post is a reply to you!  I can't think of a better way to achieve my 1000+ club status!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

September 27th Early Morning
« Reply #2228 on: October 02, 2007, 11:28:35 pm »
September 27th Early Morning by Littlewing1957

The drive back to Childress was a long one, of course.  Jack wasn’t looking forward to it, and hoped that he could return to Texas just one last time to settle things with Lureen, say goodbye (for now) to his son, and when things were settled down there, return to Ennis in about a week or two to begin that sweet life.  But as Ennis said, “Things ain’t gonna be that way.” 

But Jack wasn’t discouraged.  He had time to work on Ennis.  One way or another he was certain that he could turn him.  The process may take years, but Jack was feeling the change, was committed to making Ennis his own.

Jack packed his gear evenly, swiftly.  He left Ennis in the tent to work things out on his own, get his stuff together.  His things packed into neat parcels in the seat of his shiny new truck, Ennis sat on the welcoming Earth and took a breather.  He wanted to climb into that tent to fetch his lover, beg him, plead with him to leave his life behind, but Jack couldn’t do it.  All in good time.  All in good time….

Offline Luvlylittlewing

September 27th Later that Morning
« Reply #2229 on: October 02, 2007, 11:58:40 pm »
September 27th Later that Morning by Littlewing1957

He couldn’t help but look!  The blond haired young man took his place several yards away from Ennis and Jack’s camp; sitting quietly and watching.  The two men had no idea that they were being watched, observed ever so closely.  Every word they spoke was being processed and stored away for future reference by the young man.

The handsome fellow sat very still on a large boulder, his violin case at his side.  He watched with a smile as Ennis finally excited the tent and walked over to his man.  The sight of Ennis and Jack embracing caused his heart to race and his chest to tighten.

But when he heard Ennis’ voice raised just short of a shout, the blond haired man began to fret.  It must have been Ennis telling Jack what he could do with his idea of starting a cow and calf operation.  “That Ennis is such a fool!”  The young man thought with a shake of his blond mane.  “I sure have my work cut out for me…”