Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170244 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2230 on: October 03, 2007, 12:10:54 am »
Hey there, Littlewing1957-
How's it going? :)
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Re: September 27th Later that Morning
« Reply #2231 on: October 03, 2007, 01:29:50 pm »
September 27th Later that Morning by Littlewing1957

He couldn’t help but look!  The blond haired young man took his place several yards away from Ennis and Jack’s camp; sitting quietly and watching.  The two men had no idea that they were being watched, observed ever so closely.  Every word they spoke was being processed and stored away for future reference by the young man.

The handsome fellow sat very still on a large boulder, his violin case at his side.  He watched with a smile as Ennis finally excited the tent and walked over to his man.  The sight of Ennis and Jack embracing caused his heart to race and his chest to tighten.

But when he heard Ennis’ voice raised just short of a shout, the blond haired man began to fret.  It must have been Ennis telling Jack what he could do with his idea of starting a cow and calf operation.  “That Ennis is such a fool!”  The young man thought with a shake of his blond mane.  “I sure have my work cut out for me…”

The mystery man again....where are you going this time, Marie? Can´t wait for the continuation...

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Proof
« Reply #2232 on: October 03, 2007, 04:25:33 pm »
MMM  Toycoon, it's like Christmas.  If Ennis was sleeping beside me he'd end up freezing to death, cause I'd always be pulling those covers off to have a look.   :laugh:

Gary

Thanks, Gary baby. You so nasty.

Yeehaw! The countdown 'til I go on vacation is only two days now. I'm gonna miss you guys! What will I do without you guys for three weeks?
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #2233 on: October 03, 2007, 04:48:46 pm »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is so crazy.  Nothing like a hairy, strange, male belly dancer/stripper wishing you a happy birthday!

Gary

P.S.  So where's my half off coupon?   :laugh:

Glad you liked it, baby. ;D  I´ll bring the other half personally!

Dagi

« Reply #2234 on: October 03, 2007, 04:55:05 pm »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wonder where you got that idea.   :-X

Hey, when I was taking that tour of the giant sequoia grove, I thought maybe it should be renamed The Ralph Woods.    ;D

Gary

Ah, I see, those trees obviously not only provide length, but also girth ;D

Dagi

Re: Proof
« Reply #2235 on: October 03, 2007, 04:57:30 pm »
Thanks, Gary baby. You so nasty.

Yeehaw! The countdown 'til I go on vacation is only two days now. I'm gonna miss you guys! What will I do without you guys for three weeks?

What we will do? Miss our Stud of the Board, of course!

Dagi 8)

Dagi

« Reply #2236 on: October 03, 2007, 04:59:34 pm »
Hey, if you wrote it, I'd read it.   :D

Gary, you dirty boy.  ;D

Dagi

« Reply #2237 on: October 03, 2007, 05:01:03 pm »
I'll never catch up to Dagi and Susie.  >:(  They have mighty quick fingers.

Gary

Yours should have more training.  ;D :-X

moremojo

One Hand In
« Reply #2238 on: October 03, 2007, 05:03:06 pm »
One Hand In by moremojo

Jack clenched his eyes shut and held his breath as one greasy cowboy finger slid gently but firmly up his rear passage, his sphincter squeezing against the rare but always welcome pressure; Ennis was a pro, Jack thought to himself, as a second finger, and then a third, joined in the tight digital bouquet forming in his insides.

Jack eased out breath slowly as he felt the knotted fist, the instrument that had given him so much love and pain together, press against his dripping portal, easing its way up, up into his system--Easy, buddy, Jack flashed in his mind as he felt the warm, pulsing entity come to rest deep inside his fraught, quivering intestines.

Unwilling but hotly sincere tears welled up in Jack's eyes as he softly affirmed, "Ennis...Ennis, I love you", feeling so vulnerable yet strangely at peace with his lover so intimately connected to him; only when he blinked away the tears did he recognize Pedro's face, slightly puzzled but determined to please his paying customer, only barely hearing, "Señor, you okay?", whereupon Jack, still slightly dazed, began to relax in preparation for the now unwelcome hand to make its exit.

Offline Sharon

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2239 on: October 03, 2007, 05:05:17 pm »
Hey Dagi,

Congatulations to your 1000 Posts - I reached them too!