Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170750 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2240 on: October 03, 2007, 05:05:59 pm »
Dagi, looks like I'm there.  And my 1000th post is a reply to you!  I can't think of a better way to achieve my 1000+ club status!  :-*

Congratulations, Marie!! And what a lovely thing to say, you're so sweet. :D

Dagi  :-* :-* :-*

Dagi

« Reply #2241 on: October 03, 2007, 05:09:21 pm »
Everybody is going up into the 1000's except me.  You people are so windy!   :P

Gary

You keep that up you´ll be there in a half hour!  ;D

Dagi

« Reply #2242 on: October 03, 2007, 05:10:46 pm »
Hey Dagi,

Congatulations to your 1000 Posts - I reached them too!

Now I have one more than you! :P Congratulations to your 1037th post, sweetie!

Offline Sharon

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2243 on: October 03, 2007, 05:18:26 pm »
No, the same, Dagi!

Dagi

Re: One Hand In
« Reply #2244 on: October 03, 2007, 05:19:07 pm »
One Hand In by moremojo

Jack clenched his eyes shut and held his breath as one greasy cowboy finger slid gently but firmly up his rear passage, his sphincter squeezing against the rare but always welcome pressure; Ennis was a pro, Jack thought to himself, as a second finger, and then a third, joined in the tight digital bouquet forming in his insides.

Jack eased out breath slowly as he felt the knotted fist, the instrument that had given him so much love and pain together, press against his dripping portal, easing its way up, up into his system--Easy, buddy, Jack flashed in his mind as he felt the warm, pulsing entity come to rest deep inside his fraught, quivering intestines.

Unwilling but hotly sincere tears welled up in Jack's eyes as he softly affirmed, "Ennis...Ennis, I love you", feeling so vulnerable yet strangely at peace with his lover so intimately connected to him; only when he blinked away the tears did he recognize Pedro's face, slightly puzzled but determined to please his paying customer, only barely hearing, "Señor, you okay?", whereupon Jack, still slightly dazed, began to relax in preparation for the now unwelcome hand to make its exit.

Wow, I would never have thought that one could write about it so beautifully. I'm impressed, Scott, and touched. And I even wished it had been Ennis's hand....

Where have you been, buddy? We've  missed you!

Dagi

moremojo

« Reply #2245 on: October 03, 2007, 05:20:04 pm »
You are one brave little soldier to go there, Scott!  But this was utterly convincing and believable.  And so sad at the end, too.

Gary
Thank you for the appreciative comments, Gary. I wanted to rise to the challenge of writing a 'fisting' story, but just couldn't imagine Ennis ever engaging in such an activity. So you see my solution.

I'm pretty sure I could never be as brave as Jack here!

moremojo

« Reply #2246 on: October 03, 2007, 05:22:51 pm »
Where have you been, buddy? We've  missed you!
Thank you for your kind words, Dagi. Been having some challenges I'm facing one day at a time. I really need to feel inspired to write new stories; who'd a thunk that the theme of 'fisting' would do it for me?  :P

Offline Sharon

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2247 on: October 03, 2007, 05:24:06 pm »
It`s to fast here for me! Jump out here!
Bye and night!

Dagi

Re: September 27th Early Morning
« Reply #2248 on: October 03, 2007, 05:28:31 pm »
Beautiful and sad, Littlewing.  But you know what, maybe Jack had turned Ennis in the end.  You know after the boys had their big fight toward the end of the story, Ennis quit Cassie.  Of course it wasn't right of him to simply dump her without a word, but he did stop seeing her.  And Ennis is the one that sent the last postcard.  It had always been Jack before.  So maybe Ennis was ready to make that step.  Or maybe he was getting closer.  But of course it was too late for Jack by then.  Too late for both of them.

Gary

Isn´t that one of the most tragic things of this story, that Ennis did make steps toward the sweet life, but too late, or too slowly... :(

Dagi

Re: September 27th Later that Morning
« Reply #2249 on: October 03, 2007, 05:32:18 pm »
It's so nice that the boys have a guardian angel.  Or is the blond guy Puck?  Hey, come to think of it, doesn't the devil play the violin?  No, he can't be the devil.

Gary

It could be Pan's gay cousin.  ;D