Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170481 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: September 24th Evening at the Del Mar Residence
« Reply #2260 on: October 03, 2007, 10:08:55 pm »
Thanks for going inside of Alma's head, Littlewing.  Her story would make an interesting read in and of itself.  What did she think when she saw Ennis kissing Jack?  How much did she know about gay men?  And when was it that she finally realized that Ennis had never really loved her?  A lot of people don't like Alma.  But she had the good sense to move on to greener pastures in the end.  None of the rest of them seemed to be able to do that.

Gary

Thanks, Gary.  I gotta get Lureen's side of things before I'm through with September.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Proof
« Reply #2261 on: October 03, 2007, 10:10:18 pm »
What we will do? Miss our Stud of the Board, of course!

Dagi 8)

You got that right!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: One Hand In
« Reply #2262 on: October 04, 2007, 12:44:32 am »
Thank you for the appreciative comments, Gary. I wanted to rise to the challenge of writing a 'fisting' story, but just couldn't imagine Ennis ever engaging in such an activity. So you see my solution.

I'm pretty sure I could never be as brave as Jack here!

Fascinating story, moremojo; nasty (and painful) as hell but well written all the same!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2263 on: October 04, 2007, 12:48:24 am »
Susiebell, are you a Bettermost moderator now? Gee, they'll let anybody moderate a board these days! :laugh: ;)
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

September 27th Morning
« Reply #2264 on: October 04, 2007, 01:11:29 am »
September 27th Morning by Littlewing1957

Mrs. Newsome passed her daughter a cup of lemon tea.  Lureen took the china cup gratefully and sipped at the sweet liquid.

“So where is Jack?”  Mrs. Newsome asked her daughter as she patted her perfect Texas hair.  Lureen looked at her mom ruefully.  She was not in the mood to defend her husband once again.  It was becoming tiresome.

“He went to Wyoming to attend a convention, and to see a friend on the way back,” Lureen stated evenly.  “You should know this, mom.  You suggested he attend the convention, remember?”

Mrs. Twist shrugged and sipped her tea.  She was a handsome woman who was certainly a great beauty in her day.  Lureen studied her mother and wondered if she would become a clone of her when she reached her age. 

“When will he be back?”  Mrs. Newsome asked as she sat her cup down on her pricey coffee table.  “Do you miss him?”  She asked her daughter.

Lureen didn’t answer at first.  She rose from the love seat and walked into the dining room of her parent’s home where Bobby was playing with a snow white long-haired cat.

“Yeah, I miss him!”  It was Lureen, almost shouting now.  Bobby and his grandmother jumped in unison and looked at her.  She shrunk inside herself a bit, and apologized to Bobby by running her fingers through his thick black hair.  She rose to walk back to the love seat and sat down beside her mom.

“I’m sorry, mama, I really am.  But things are kind of strange between Jack and me.”  Lureen laid her head down on her mom’s ample lap. 

“I just thought that if we spend a few days away from each other, things may get better.”  Lureen sighed when she felt her mother’s fingers caressing her hair.

“But a few days turned into almost a week, and I still haven’t heard from him.  The convention was over days ago.  How long does he plan to spend with this friend?”

Mrs. Newsome frowned as she thought about her son-in-law and his near neglect of her daughter.  She felt bad, helpless, even.  Mrs. Newsome was in a difficult position as the mother of a young wife.  She wanted the best for her daughter, but at the same time, she didn’t want to interfere.

“Don’t you worry none, Baby!”  Mrs. Newsome soothed.  “Everything will be alright, just you wait and see.” 

Lureen sighed and snuggled into her mom’s lap.  Bobby left the cat, stood next to his mom and rubbed her back.

Dagi

« Reply #2265 on: October 04, 2007, 04:50:39 am »
Susiebell, are you a Bettermost moderator now? Gee, they'll let anybody moderate a board these days! :laugh: ;)

:laugh:

Dagi

Re: September 27th Morning
« Reply #2266 on: October 04, 2007, 09:14:28 am »
September 27th Morning by Littlewing1957

“I’m sorry, mama, I really am.  But things are kind of strange between Jack and me.”  Lureen laid her head down on her mom’s ample lap. 

Another beautifully written scene, like pearls of a precious necklace... what a touching moment. Lovely work, Marie, thank you for this image.

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2267 on: October 04, 2007, 09:35:35 am »
Thank you ma'am, may I have another, Mistress Susie the Wicked!

moremojo

« Reply #2268 on: October 04, 2007, 11:59:07 am »
How about a story involving water sports?   ;D  And no, I'm not talking about Jack and Ennis doing it in a boat.

Gary
I think I might be able to oblige here, Gary! Give me a little time to work on that. Part of my problem with employing some of these scenarios is that Ennis is so damn repressed--Jack would have been game for all sorts of things, but Ennis couldn't even admit it was a man that he loved, much less what all he could do with that man.

But I have my ways...let me see if I can get Ennis to open up and unburden himself ( ;)) a bit!

Dagi

« Reply #2269 on: October 04, 2007, 01:24:41 pm »
How about a story involving water sports?   ;D  And no, I'm not talking about Jack and Ennis doing it in a boat.

Gary

:laugh: Gary, you dirty boy.  ;D