Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170516 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Ennis and Emma
« Reply #2290 on: October 08, 2007, 05:23:10 pm »
Beautiful glimpse into the future Littlewing.  And this doesn't have to be an alternate reality, it could be the real future for him.  I love to think of a happy Ennis, content with his lot in life, and making positive changes .... giving Emma a great big hug instead of walking away to get the champagne is a wonderful touch (I wish I'd seen him do that to Alma Junior).

Susie 

Thanks SusieBaby!  Have you been away?  I've missed you.  I get nervous when I don't see you!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: aphrodisiac
« Reply #2291 on: October 08, 2007, 05:26:11 pm »
YUMMY! Littlewing!  I'll admit, I've only ever tried one raw oyster and I nearly threw up blaaaaaaah!  .... it was like eating  raw egg white, once it started going down, the rest followed!!

I'd try deep fried ones though, you made them sound so delicious my mouth is watering.  Gorgeous as always honey.  I think you should write a sexy cook book ... I'll be first in line for my signed copy!!

Susie

SusieBaby, you are just the sweetest.  I think food really brings people together, and preparing it for others is the height of nurturing.  And it is an absolute joy to eat tasty food!  Perhaps I'll fix you up a batch of my fried oysters one day.  I would be so happy to do that.  I don't like raw oysters, either.  The hot sauce doesn't even save them, IMHO!

moremojo

« Reply #2292 on: October 08, 2007, 06:32:01 pm »
I don't like raw oysters, either.  The hot sauce doesn't even save them, IMHO!
Casanova was reputedly a connoisseur of raw oysters...I believe he too thought they had an aphrodisiac effect. So from the Great Latin Lover to our two favorite Wyoming cowboys...plus ça change...

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2293 on: October 08, 2007, 08:48:57 pm »
Awww thanks for missing me honey  :-* ..... still here, just had a quiet few days that's all!

Susie

Well, we all need our quiet time.  I hope you enjoyed it!  By the way, congrats for your new status as moderator.  I just noticed!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2294 on: October 08, 2007, 08:49:59 pm »
Casanova was reputedly a connoisseur of raw oysters...I believe he too thought they had an aphrodisiac effect. So from the Great Latin Lover to our two favorite Wyoming cowboys...plus ça change...

Yes, moremojo, and I believe there is some truth to the aphrodisiac powers of oysters.  I always feel a bit warm after eating them!  ::)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Down
« Reply #2295 on: October 08, 2007, 09:12:40 pm »
Down by Littlewing1957

A Brokeback Mountain Slice of Life (angst)

Ennis sat by Jack in an effort to coax him out a bit.  He noticed Jack’s solemn countenance the moment he exited his truck.  Ennis had a knack for discerning his lover’s moods.  

“What is it, Jack?”  Ennis asked as he slid his fingers up and down Jack’s forearm.  “You seem a bit down.  Wanna talk about it?”  Jack was dead silent for a moment, and Ennis became really concerned when he noticed his lover’s eyes began to water a tiny bit.

“Jack, what is it?”  Ennis, scared now.  This was serious, and Ennis vowed to discover what was hurting his man.  It was unusual for Jack to go all misty eyed on him.  Jack leaned into his lover, allowed himself to be held, rocked.

“Aww, it’s just Bobby!”  Jack began miserably.  “He told me the day I was to leave to meet you that I am a horrible father, and that I haven’t done anything for him his whole life.  And you know, Cowboy, Bobby said this right in front of his mom, and Lureen didn’t do anything.  She didn’t say a word to defend me, didn’t even send him to his room.”  Ennis listened to this, his feelings hitting every range between rage and empathy.  He rocked Jack ever so gently and when he spoke, his voice was a sweet whisper.

“Did he say anything else, Rodeo?  I mean, what brought that on?  Why would he say such things to you?”  Jack shrugged and cuddled closer to his man.

“Well, it gets worse, Cowboy!”  Jack exclaimed.  “He told me that if I didn’t want any kids, if I knew I would turn out to be such a bad father, that I shouldn’t have slept with Lureen.”  Ennis found the bile rising in his throat.

“What did Lureen say then?”  Ennis spoke somewhere out of the depths of his heart.  Jack looked Ennis straight in his hazel eyes.

“Well, then she yelled at him and made him go to his room.  We couldn’t even look at one another after that.  En, what am I gonna do with him?  I love my boy, and it hurts to hear him talk to me that way.”  Ennis nodded.

“I know, Rodeo.  But he’ll think about what he said, and I’m sure he’ll apologize.  Chalk it up to teenaged hormones.  My girls were never like that with me, but I haven’t been around them as much.  Trust me, Babe, everything will be okay, you’ll see.  Besides, I’m here to make it all better.  Let me take your mind off it!”

Ennis kissed Jack on his sculpted jaw and pulled at his zipper.  When his manhood was free, Ennis played with his lover’s member until it was nice and solid.  Jack let the tears fall as he lay back and let Ennis work his magic.  He felt his cares flowing away with the setting sun as Ennis' warm mouth moved back and forth…

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2296 on: October 08, 2007, 09:19:01 pm »
Why thank you honey!  :-*

Susie 

You're welcome!  They chose the right person!  :)  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2297 on: October 08, 2007, 11:58:40 pm »
MMM  Imagining Ennis in nothing but a pair of jeans is as hot as an Abercrombie & Fitch ad, Littlewing.   I had a hard time going on after reading about that.   ;D 

My grandfather loved oysters, and so my mother would always cook some for him during the holidays.  She fried them in much the same way you describe in your story.  So I guess I've had many opportunities to eat oysters, but I've never had the inclination.  But I have heard that they're supposed to make you randy.   :P  So I think I know where this story is going.   :laugh:

Gary 

Oh Gary, you gotta try them!  Nothing in the world like fried oysters!  I've got to continue the story.  Tomorrow, perhaps.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Down
« Reply #2298 on: October 09, 2007, 12:01:06 am »
I can imagine Bobby saying something like that.  Don't all teenagers say hurtful things to their parents?  But we know that Jack was interested in Bobby's welfare.  Jack may have been ready to leave Lureen and Bobby just a few months after Bobby was born.  (It's been suggested that Bobby didn't really belong to Jack, so perhaps he wasn't really committed to fatherhood so soon after his birth.  Maybe Jack did the math and figured it out.)  But we know Jack's interest in Bobby grew over the years because he told Ennis he was worried about the kid's learning disability in the story, and we know from the film that Bobby's teacher doesn't like Jack because he questions her methodes.

The way you led the boys into intimacy in this scene was so warm, comforting, and sexy.

Gary

Thanks for your kind words, Gary.  I must admit --- the inspiration for this story came from an episode with my own child.  You're right, they can be downright cruel sometimes!

Dagi

Re: Down
« Reply #2299 on: October 09, 2007, 03:22:00 am »
Down by Littlewing1957

A Brokeback Mountain Slice of Life (angst)

Poor Jack, I really feel with him. It hurts so much being called a bad father or mother, but kids don´t realize what we do for them. They take it for granted, and they are right! And I bet almost every father or mother has heard things like that in their lives...but with his second remark Bobby hit a hot spot. Jack deserved to be comforted in such a sweet way!

Beautiful writing, Marie, you are one amazing woman.

Dagi