Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170793 times)

Dagi

Re: E&J&J
« Reply #2330 on: October 13, 2007, 08:39:33 am »
Absolutely brilliant Dagi!!  Juicy, sexy and funny, and just a little bit creepy too!! And great minds think alike ... I was cooking up something similar (I'll have to head in another direction).

Susie 

Thank you, my friend! And the great minds comment was already the second positive remark today! Ta-daaa!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2331 on: October 13, 2007, 08:42:10 am »
Right you are .... that's going to be my official Dagi smiley from now on .....  :-*

Now I come across as the completely humorless and stupid person that never gets it... :-\

Dagi :(

just teasing...

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2332 on: October 13, 2007, 12:20:59 pm »
Here we go......Dagi's contribution to the new series. Since I know that I'm not good at scary stuff I didn't even try to make it scary....hope it fits in nevertheless.

E&J&J by Dagi

The cheap, old bed was creaking rhythmically, but neither this noise nor the sound of the wind howling around the trailer could drown out the grunts and moans coming from the two men jouncing the mattress. Ennis tilted his head back, about to come, when he suddenly more sensed then saw a movement at the head of the bed. He opened his eyes – and froze. Jim looked up, a puzzled look on his face.
” Ennis, come on....don't stop now...I'm almost there....” He waited for Ennis to go on pumping his ass, but the man kept staring at a point somewhere behind him, an odd expression on his face, something between disbelieve and utter horror, mixed with......amusement?

An hour later, when Jim had gone home – the creepy moment somehow made him prefer to sleep in his own trailer that night – Ennis looked around, partly hoping, partly fearing Jack might show up again, but there was nothing and nobody, he was as alone as he had always been since Jack's death.
What had amused him when he saw Jack sitting there at the head of his bed when he was about to shoot his load into his friend's body was the aroused, yes aroused expression of Jack's face: blushed cheeks, lips parted, eyes dizzy, and he could swear he had heard a low moan coming from this ghost's throat, although that was not really possible, was it?
“Jack fuckin Twist....never figured you for a voyeur...” he chuckled, threw his head back and laughed.

Dagi, this is brilliant!  What a powerful mix of scary and sexy!  I love the idea of Jack looking in on Ennis while he s making love.  And the very thought of Ennis having a friend with benefits is really cool!  I really loved reading through this Dagi!  Wonderful!

Dagi

« Reply #2333 on: October 13, 2007, 12:28:14 pm »
So Jack and Ennis finally have their threeway.   ;D  Too bad Jack's only there in spirit.  Jack would have talked Jim into staying for round two.   :P

The idea of Jack showing up when Ennis is about to release is very unsettling.  But somehow I kind of like the fact that in your story ol' Ennis is up for a casual romp with a neighbor.  It indicates he's made lots of progress.  (Well, some might say he's become a slut, but that's preferable to being a lonely sad sack.)

Gary

Morning sweetheart. Yes, Ennis made a lot of progress...and didn´t I indicate that there are nights when Jim stays with Ennis?

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2334 on: October 13, 2007, 12:30:27 pm »
Dagi, this is brilliant!  What a powerful mix of scary and sexy!  I love the idea of Jack looking in on Ennis while he s making love.  And the very thought of Ennis having a friend with benefits is really cool!  I really loved reading through this Dagi!  Wonderful!

Thank you, Marie! I wanted to contribute, but I´m not so good at no-sex stories, so I decided to let Jack have some fun.  ;D

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Ledend of Georgina Bolton
« Reply #2335 on: October 13, 2007, 05:14:16 pm »
The Legend of Georgina Bolton by garycottle

Gary, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading this!  Expertly written, and as sexy as it is scary!  This is one I will read over and over.  I love the interaction between J&E, and the story behind the house?  Perfect!  Do it again, Gary!  You're a master!  :)

Dagi

« Reply #2336 on: October 13, 2007, 09:39:11 pm »
The Legend of Georgina Bolton by garycottle

After having a nightmare I thought I needed a little distraction, have a look whether someone has posted a story, read a little and settle down enough to be able to sleep again. Maybe that was the wrong sort of story....
One can tell you´ve watched quite a few horror movies, my dear. I admit it was scary, and although I don´t like horror movies, I´m not easily scared by something written. But after dreaming that my little one fell down the stairs and died in my arms, it was the part about Ennis being aware of the time passing that really gripped my heart.

Dagi
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 07:47:16 am by Dagi »

Dagi

« Reply #2337 on: October 13, 2007, 10:20:34 pm »
Thanks for taking the time to read my efforts, Dagi.  Sorry if it wasn't comforting to you after your nightmare.  But of course I did give fair warning.   ;D  And what's this stuff about you can tell I've watched a lot of horror movies?  Are you saying my story is derivative?   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gary

:laugh: Isn't everything we write kind of derivative from what we've seen, read, watched, experienced, dreamed, thought...?

Dagi

« Reply #2338 on: October 13, 2007, 10:31:15 pm »
Hi Dagi,

I've already commented on this story, but after reading over my post I see that I failed to actually say that I really liked your story.  If Jack was going to haunt Ennis I suspect he'd come around when Ennis was with another man.  But what really got to me was that Ennis was doing the big nasty with this Jim guy, and it seems like he does it fairly regularly, and that neither one of them seem to think that it's a big deal.  I love that!  It shows that Ennis has opened up, accepted who he is, and is enjoying his life.   Go Ennis!  :D

Gary

:) Thank you, sweetie. I couldn't bring myself to write about tenderness between them, but at least they do the wild thing, huh?

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2339 on: October 14, 2007, 12:50:44 am »

Hey, maybe it would be interesting if Daniel and Tyler discovered the Bolton place?   :laugh:

Gary

I would most certainly be interested!  Sounds good to me!